Riva Tuner 2.06:What's new?
* Added ForceWare 167.xx and 169.xx drivers families support. Please take a note that 2D/3D performance levels switching is broken in currently broken in these drivers, so adjusting 2D performance level settings (e.g. 2D clocks) via RivaTuner will also change 3D performance level settings and vice versa.
* Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 163.74, 163.75, 163.76, 167.26, 169.01, 169.02 and 169.04.
* Added Catalyst 7.10 drivers detection.
* Updated Catalyst 7.10 certified SoftR9x00 patch script (for Windows 2000/XP drivers only).
* Added ATI RV670 graphics processors family support. Now RivaTuner's low-level features including overclocking, monitoring, diagnostics and fan control are available on ATI RADEON HD 38x0 family. Thanks to Anthony Tam @ HIS for providing ATI RADEON HD 3850 sample for testing.