Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Why not utilise your system's redundant processing power for a worthy cause, and join the MSI HQ Red Rockets Folding@Home team?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI A6205/CX620 webcam not working need urgent help  (Read 14528 times)

ashbrydon

• Neo
MSI A6205/CX620 webcam not working need urgent help
« on: 14-August-10, 17:31:24 »

I bought a msi A6205 last month (july 2010) called a CX620 in places outside australia. Has a window 7 operating system and a bisoncam nb pro. I recently ran the windows updates and the webcam stopped working it is recognised by the computer but the red light will not come on. when i open it in msn it just shows as a black screen so i need the driver to fix it I went to the msi site and it says that it uses the native operating systems drivers and i have looked for hours and downloaded so many other drivers to try to fix it can anyone help

ashbrydon

• Neo
Re: MSI A6205/CX620 webcam not working need urgent help
« Reply #1 on: 14-August-10, 17:51:44 »

cam was fixed found an update to fix the problem in the firmware section on the msi australia site

http://www.msi.com/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=firmware&maincat_no=135&prod_no=1985

download the nb camera firmware file and install should fix the problem it worked for me. Hope it helps other people I spent hours and hours looking for a solution to this
« Last Edit: 14-August-10, 17:55:19 by ashbrydon »

a6205

• Neo
« Reply #2 on: 18-August-10, 10:11:38 »

mate you rock! can someone make this a sticky... you managed to find something that msi customer help desk could not

beuan

• Neo
« Reply #3 on: 27-March-11, 22:59:07 »

I have the same problem now... I bought computer in september 2010, and last month I start using a cam... Today stop working... Can somebody help me? I am abrout, so I need webcam in these day.
I can not know one's way abroad this link. Don't know way... Many thanks.
I have msi CX620MX and web cam Bisoncam NB Pro.
« Last Edit: 27-March-11, 23:15:59 by beuan »

EllaJane

• Neo
MSI VR630X
« Reply #4 on: 27-March-11, 23:25:36 »

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my camera. It looks like on but unfortunately I cant use it, I cant even turn it off, its always on. Restarted my computer, but its still on. I have had this problem before but somehow it turned out good, but now nothing happens.

Can someone give me a few tips what to do?

Thanks

Gabriel

Svet

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
    • MSI BIOS/EC-FW Mods
« Reply #5 on: 27-March-11, 23:26:59 »

Topic hijack and resurrecting old topic isn't allowed ==> >>Please read and comply with the Forum Rules.<<

Topic locked.
Pages: [1]   Go Up