I'm trying to connect to internet via\wireless but I can't do it the wireless is not working for me
I try everything but no luck I when to the forum and I saw a guy name TITO asking Warner for a
x600 with windows 7 and i follow the instructions thinking that may be the same but no luck
this whas the instructions to follow:
Follow this sequence to reach Device Manager.
1. Click on Start Menu / Right-click on Computer / Click on Manage.
2. Click on Device Manager on the left column, and then double click on Network adapters.
3. You should see 2 adapters, double-click on your wireless adapter to enter property.
4. Go to Advanced tab, select Radio Power and make sure it's set to Enabled.
5. Try your wireless connectivity again.