Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Why not utilise your system's redundant processing power for a worthy cause, and join the MSI HQ Red Rockets Folding@Home team?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI Notebook VR601X (MS-163C)  (Read 3212 times)

gmy2k

• Neo
MSI Notebook VR601X (MS-163C)
« on: 11-February-11, 13:18:19 »

Hi, i formatted my MSI Notebook VR601X (MS-163C) n re-installed the drivers using the CD that came with my device. All the drivers were updated except the PCI device which refused to update. The next day the question mark " ? " was no longer showing on the PCI neither was it found else where.. I noticed two problems: 1. My bluetooth was not functioning even after installing the software and observing all protocols. Thanks to this forum, that problem was solved as i had to follow a link n download another Bluetooth driver for my device.
2. When i click on Control Panel > Network Connection, the LAN and other icons that used to be there are no where to be found. Currently i'm BROWSING WITH MY LAPTOP AS BEFORE USING: Wireless connection, Phone as modem, and Cable connection in Cyber cafe WITHOUT ANY EFFECT, except the System icon that is usually found on the taskbar after connection (for modifying settings) is no longer there when ever i connect. A friend said i need to install back LAN. I followed a link and downloaded LAN for my device still it didn't restore.
PLEASE what's the solution to getting  LAN back and every other icon found on Control Panel> Network Connection? Here is the link to the LAN (Realtek LAN 5259kb) i downloaded: http://eu.msi.com/index.php?func=nbdriver&maincat_no=135&prod_no=1238 am using Windows XP. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up