Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you want to flash your BIOS, please use our own Forum USB Flash tool - NOW UPDATED!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: S-Bar .Net 4.5  (Read 6162 times)

lcizzle

• Neo
S-Bar .Net 4.5
« on: 21-September-12, 21:32:14 »

Hello,

I am a software developer and when I install Visual Studio 2012 with .net 4.5, s-bar stops working. I tried everything, verifying, reinstalling, uninstalling, repairing, and the only fix was to remove Visual Studio 2012 and .Net 4.5. Could you please look into this or release the source code to s-bar so I can fix it myself? Having to install software around s-bar to keep it working is a pain.

Thanks

mikerovak

• Neo
Re: S-Bar .Net 4.5
« Reply #1 on: 01-October-12, 18:58:36 »

I had the same problem, when I installed a third party sofware that had .NET 4.5 S-Bar quit working on my MSI GT783R. Did a bit of research on the internet and here is THE ANSWER, and it worked for me.

Copy corflags.exe from your .NET SDK folder into the S-Bar directory. Set the properties on corflags.exe to Run As Adminstrator. Run the following command:

corflags s-bar.exe /32BIT+

Voila. Enjoy.

-- Mike

khepra

• Neo
« Reply #2 on: 31-October-12, 00:58:56 »

Hello, im having the same problem, at first after installing wind8 all worked good, but today, s-bar stoped working.
I have search for that file, or folder, but i didnt find it on my system.
Can you help me.

Thank you
Nuno

ducaz

• Winki
« Reply #3 on: 08-December-12, 18:33:01 »

I had the same problem, when I installed a third party sofware that had .NET 4.5 S-Bar quit working on my MSI GT783R. Did a bit of research on the internet and here is THE ANSWER, and it worked for me.

Copy corflags.exe from your .NET SDK folder into the S-Bar directory. Set the properties on corflags.exe to Run As Adminstrator. Run the following command:

corflags s-bar.exe /32BIT+

Voila. Enjoy.

-- Mike

Thank you so much , that fixed my problem =)

ducaz

• Winki
« Reply #4 on: 13-January-13, 16:29:27 »

This fixed my problem before but right now i am having the same problem again and this time whenever i tried to do corflags . It says to me on the cmd screen file cannot be opened CF 002
Pages: [1]   Go Up