Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: Svet's Fermi/Kepler VBIOS/EC Tuner - [ver: 3.13g]  (Read 657573 times)

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #50 on: 10-November-11, 18:14:49 »

What's the difference between Svet's VBIOS Tuner and MSI Afterburn? Okay a new VBios is still there after a reboot and maybe some special settings can be edited but for "normal" overclocking you can also use MSI Afterburn?

with MSI's Afterburner you can change clocks on the fly , you can read full details about it here: http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/overview.htm
with VBIOS Tuner you can apply changes to the card vBIOS

Okay a new VBios is still there after a reboot and maybe some special settings can be edited but for "normal" overclocking you can also use MSI Afterburn?

not sure what you mean

pitha1337

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #51 on: 10-November-11, 18:20:13 »

To get it right...

MSI Afterburn for testing on the fly and VBIOS Tuner for applying these in a new VBIOS settings?

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #52 on: 10-November-11, 18:22:27 »

To get it right...

MSI Afterburn for testing on the fly and VBIOS Tuner for applying these in a new VBIOS settings?

Yep

pitha1337

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #53 on: 15-November-11, 00:14:33 »

Flashed my gtx 570m with sucess:

- Core Clock 700mhz
- Shader Clock 1400mhz
- Memory Clock 1600mhz

These settings workfine for me. My GPU never breaks 76 degrees celcius.

:D

inertia8

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #54 on: 15-November-11, 13:06:10 »

Hi, happily received your Tuner :).

Just wanted to confirm, my MSI NGTX570 TFIII PE/OC has an annoying sound at 40% fan speed, which is driving me a bit crazy... I want to reduce minimum fan speed as the GPU idles at 30deg, so flashing with your VBIOS tuner to reduce minimum to perhaps 20-30%, does this void the warranty?

Will MSI perhaps release a BIOS to optionally reduce fan speed minimum like eVGA has done?

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: 15-November-11, 17:51:52 »

Flashed my gtx 570m with sucess:

- Core Clock 700mhz
- Shader Clock 1400mhz
- Memory Clock 1600mhz

These settings workfine for me. My GPU never breaks 76 degrees celcius.

:D

:biggthumbsup:

Just wanted to confirm, my MSI NGTX570 TFIII PE/OC has an annoying sound at 40% fan speed, which is driving me a bit crazy... I want to reduce minimum fan speed as the GPU idles at 30deg, so flashing with your VBIOS tuner to reduce minimum to perhaps 20-30%, does this void the warranty?

nope should be fine

Will MSI perhaps release a BIOS to optionally reduce fan speed minimum like eVGA has done?

dunno

InfiniteRecall

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #56 on: 16-November-11, 16:47:01 »

Thanks for this awesome tool, Svet. I plan to overvolt my 570M, but I have a few questions.

Anyway, what's the difference between the "3D Vcore" and the "max Vcore"? It seems self explanatory, but wouldn't the upper limit of the 3D Vcore already be the max Vcore value?

For example, if the 3D Vcore value was 0.9V and the max Vcore value was 0.912V, which voltage would actually be the maximum? Or is it perfectly fine to make both of those voltages the same?

Lastly, this tool only changes the P0 state, correct? So let's say I was an idiot and decided to overvolt all the way to 1.0V and a clock of 900MHz. Would the card run at this voltage and clock just when it was in P0 or would it be always? Let's say that those values caused the card to crash. Would I be able to get into windows and reflash the vBIOS as long as it didn't jump into P0? Or would those extreme values just render the card dead?

Sorry for all those questions, I just want to cover all my bases before I overvolt.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #57 on: 16-November-11, 19:05:55 »

Hi InfiniteRecall,

Anyway, what's the difference between the "3D Vcore" and the "max Vcore"? It seems self explanatory, but wouldn't the upper limit of the 3D Vcore already be the max Vcore value?

max vcore is suppose to extent 3D voltage limit when its possible.
this is n/a for mobile series.

So let's say I was an idiot and decided to overvolt all the way to 1.0V and a clock of 900MHz. Would the card run at this voltage and clock just when it was in P0 or would it be always? Let's say that those values caused the card to crash. Would I be able to get into windows and reflash the vBIOS as long as it didn't jump into P0? Or would those extreme values just render the card dead?

Voltage is changed for both P0/P1 states.
In a case of problem you can reflash in pure DOS mode instead.

Or would those extreme values just render the card dead?

If apply such exteme values, yes also possible.
But such exteme values are N/A

Lastly, this tool only changes the P0 state, correct?

In current version yes, a new version will be out today or tomorrow to allow P1 modification as well.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #58 on: 17-November-11, 02:20:10 »

Version has been updated [ 0.83x ==> 0.92a ]:
Changes:

- Allow P1 state clocks modifications for mobility Series for cases:

• 560M[Type1, Type2], 570M[Type1, Type2] in both Synchronized[GPC,LTC,XBAR] & Asynchronized [GPC only] GPU Clocks adjust.
  • 560M[Type1, Type2], 570M[Type1, Type2] Memory Clock adjust.
  • 560M[Type1, Type2], 570M[Type1, Type2] Voltage adjust auto apply to both P1/P0 states.

- Extend voltage limit for 570M[Type1, Type2] to 920mV

Newest updated Tuner's version auto send out to donors.

Best Wishes

Meaker

• SERGEANT
« Reply #59 on: 17-November-11, 21:05:16 »

Donation sent, cheers for the work :)
MSI 16F2 - Altered Beast - Unlocked bios 104.4Mhz Base clock

I7 2720QM - ES (8mb cache, 3ghz 8 thread turbo)
8GB (2x4) Kingston Hyper-X 1600mhz CL9
GTX570M 1.5 GB GDDR5
1920x1080 LED LCD
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD raid 0
Bigfoot killer-N 1102 wireless

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #60 on: 17-November-11, 21:30:32 »

:hat tip:

pitha1337

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #61 on: 18-November-11, 10:25:31 »

Is it better to have higher voltage for gtx570m overall? for example 0.85V -> 0.9V? When I raise my clocks 700/1400/1600 to 720/1440/1750 I got artifacts in Battlefield 3 and in 3DMark11 with 0.85V. My temps are ok I think.

Meaker

• SERGEANT
« Reply #62 on: 18-November-11, 20:05:22 »

As long as your temperatures are in check it's fine.

The power consumption tends to go up with the square of the voltage. Eg, a 10% increase in voltage will tend to lead to a 20% increase in power, adding overclocking on top it can run away quickly.

It will however let you hit higher clock (Each chip will give you different amounts, some require less voltage but actually run hotter), so keep your temperatures in check and proceed slowly.

GTX570M 1.5 GB GDDR5
1920x1080 LED LCD

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: 18-November-11, 20:25:36 »

Is it better to have higher voltage for gtx570m overall? for example 0.85V -> 0.9V? When I raise my clocks 700/1400/1600 to 720/1440/1750 I got artifacts in Battlefield 3 and in 3DMark11 with 0.85V. My temps are ok I think.

You can try Asynchrone gpu adjust 1st. [from original bios, go to Asynchrone gpu boost [either p0 or p1] to 720MHz and retest]

SonDa5

• SERGEANT
« Reply #64 on: 19-November-11, 11:11:07 »

Nice OC tool.  Any chance this will work for GTX470?
Intel i7-3770k
MSI Z77 MPower
OCZ Agility 4 RAID 0
Windows 7 64bit Pro
Seasonic Platinum 860W PSU
BenQ XL2410T Display
HD 7950
Samsung Green 2x4GB 2200mhz DDR3, CL9 1.52v

yurikal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #65 on: 19-November-11, 17:16:42 »

:noidea:
Hi guys.
I am an Italian "MSI GT683DXR (NVIDIA 570M)" owner, but I am not a professional overclocker like all of you here!
That's why I need your professional help.
I hope you can understand my english!
As you know on MSI GT683DXR notebooks the gpu 570M works in adaptive way throttling between 3 different Performance modes with different clock frequencies:
-P12 (50/135/100/v0.8)
-P8   (75/325/150/v0.8)
-P1   (525/1500/1050/v0.85)
If I press the "MSI TURBO" button the gpu works with fixed clocks at max performance:
-P0   (575/1500/1150/v0.85)
I really like this gpu  behaviour because when I need max perf (if I play games for ex.), I only need to press the TURBO button, otherwise it will work fine in the adaptive mode.
The problem is when I work with BATTERY POWER instead of AC power: I realized that when on battery the gpu works only with 2 performance modes (P12 and P8).
I tried in many ways to disable this "powewr saving block" , with many utilities, but most of the software cannot disable this block or doesn't work at all with NVIDIA 570M ( like RIVATUNER or NIBITOR).
I also tried asking to MSI Support but they told me there is nothing to do because this notebook was designed in this way to save battery power.
The only application I found that let me change at least the clock frequencies of each performance mode is NVIDIA INSPECTOR. With this app I was able to  change the performance mode P8 just a little bit, not enough to get good framerate when I play games. So I tried unlocking the NVIDIA INSPECTOR max clock frequencies for performance mode P8, i set the clocks to 525/1500/1050 (but I was not able to change the voltage too, so I have to keep it at 0.8), but when I clicked on apply the screen become black and the notebook stop responding. I had to restart windows, and everything come back to default.
So I realized that after I played with INSPECTOR the adaptive behaviour of the gpu was not working anymore and not even the TURBO button was working like before( the gpu was  working always at P1: 525/1500/1050/v0.85)!! Then I reinstalled the forceware driver and also the adaptive behaviour come back, but whenever I start NVIDIA INSPECTOR or I try to use any overclock tool the gpu start to work at fixed clock freq (sometimes P1, sometimes P0) and I have always to reinstall the driver to get back to adaptive  mode.
Now, hoping you didn't get bored , I want to ask you this:
-How it is possible to change the clock frequencies of each performance mode without loosing the gpu adaptive behaviour and the TURBO button feature?
-And how can I disable the power saving feature so that the gpu can work with all available performance modes also when on battery power? Otherwise how is possible to overclock the performance mode P8 to reach higher clock frequencies?

Question for SVET:
-Do you think I can use your VBIOS TUNER to do what i want? And how?
I will be very happy to donate you 15eu to get your nice software, but I want to be sure it will be useful for my problem and if possible I would like to get a little support on how to do it without  throw in the garbage my notebook!!
To be clear what I dream to do is this :
1. Overclock the P8 freq. to higher speed or disable the power saving feature that prevent the gpu to works with all the performance modes available also when on battery power.
2. Overclock the P0 freq. to higher speed only when TURBO button is on, so the gpu  can work in the adaptive way  normally, and when I prees th TURBO button  start to work with fixed overclocked freq.

Sorry if I was too long, but I didn't know how to explain what  I want with my poor english!! I hope everybody can understand me and I hope you can help me!
I wait your help guys, if you didn't understood plaese ask me to explain better.
Thanks a lot!
 :shocked:

Mateo0169

• CORPORAL
« Reply #66 on: 19-November-11, 20:28:09 »

Hi I've made the 15€ donation but I haven't got anything ?!!! How can I get the software ?

EDIT : It's ok, I just got the mail. Thx.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #67 on: 19-November-11, 21:41:01 »

Nice OC tool.  Any chance this will work for GTX470?

Yes, support can be added with further updates
How can I get the software ?

Check emails

:noidea:
Hi guys.
I am an Italian "MSI GT683DXR (NVIDIA 570M)" owner, but I am not a professional overclocker like all of you here!
That's why I need your professional help.
I hope you can understand my english!
As you know on MSI GT683DXR notebooks the gpu 570M works in adaptive way throttling between 3 different Performance modes with different clock frequencies:
-P12 (50/135/100/v0.8)
-P8   (75/325/150/v0.8)
If I press the "MSI TURBO" button the gpu works with fixed clocks at max performance:
I really like this gpu  behaviour because when I need max perf (if I play games for ex.), I only need to press the TURBO button, otherwise it will work fine in the adaptive mode.
The problem is when I work with BATTERY POWER instead of AC power: I realized that when on battery the gpu works only with 2 performance modes (P12 and P8).
I tried in many ways to disable this "powewr saving block" , with many utilities, but most of the software cannot disable this block or doesn't work at all with NVIDIA 570M ( like RIVATUNER or NIBITOR).
I also tried asking to MSI Support but they told me there is nothing to do because this notebook was designed in this way to save battery power.
The only application I found that let me change at least the clock frequencies of each performance mode is NVIDIA INSPECTOR. With this app I was able to  change the performance mode P8 just a little bit, not enough to get good framerate when I play games. So I tried unlocking the NVIDIA INSPECTOR max clock frequencies for performance mode P8, i set the clocks to 525/1500/1050 (but I was not able to change the voltage too, so I have to keep it at 0.8), but when I clicked on apply the screen become black and the notebook stop responding. I had to restart windows, and everything come back to default.
So I realized that after I played with INSPECTOR the adaptive behaviour of the gpu was not working anymore and not even the TURBO button was working like before( the gpu was  working always at P1: 525/1500/1050/v0.85)!! Then I reinstalled the forceware driver and also the adaptive behaviour come back, but whenever I start NVIDIA INSPECTOR or I try to use any overclock tool the gpu start to work at fixed clock freq (sometimes P1, sometimes P0) and I have always to reinstall the driver to get back to adaptive  mode.
Now, hoping you didn't get bored , I want to ask you this:
-How it is possible to change the clock frequencies of each performance mode without loosing the gpu adaptive behaviour and the TURBO button feature?
-And how can I disable the power saving feature so that the gpu can work with all available performance modes also when on battery power? Otherwise how is possible to overclock the performance mode P8 to reach higher clock frequencies?

Question for SVET:
-Do you think I can use your VBIOS TUNER to do what i want? And how?
I will be very happy to donate you 15eu to get your nice software, but I want to be sure it will be useful for my problem and if possible I would like to get a little support on how to do it without  throw in the garbage my notebook!!
To be clear what I dream to do is this :
1. Overclock the P8 freq. to higher speed or disable the power saving feature that prevent the gpu to works with all the performance modes available also when on battery power.
2. Overclock the P0 freq. to higher speed only when TURBO button is on, so the gpu  can work in the adaptive way  normally, and when I prees th TURBO button  start to work with fixed overclocked freq.

Sorry if I was too long, but I didn't know how to explain what  I want with my poor english!! I hope everybody can understand me and I hope you can help me!
I wait your help guys, if you didn't understood plaese ask me to explain better.
Thanks a lot!
 :shocked:

Do you currently have separate clock freq. when used on turbo and without it?

1st one is possible with future tool update

Mateo0169

• CORPORAL
« Reply #68 on: 19-November-11, 21:47:01 »

Kaspersky warn me that your software contain a trojan : Packed.Win32.Katusha.b

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #69 on: 19-November-11, 21:49:24 »

Kaspersky warn me that your software contain a trojan : Packed.Win32.Katusha.b

Submit it as false possitive alert to Kaspersky

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #70 on: 19-November-11, 22:33:37 »

Missed this:

2. Overclock the P0 mode freq. to higher speed only when TURBO button is on, so the gpu can work in the adaptive way normally, and only when I prees the  TURBO button start to work with fixed overclocked freq.

Yes, you can choose which one you want to modify P0 or P1
For your purpose you have to modify P0

yurikal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #71 on: 19-November-11, 22:52:05 »

Thank you for quick reply Svet!
Yes, I have separate clock freq. for TURBO mode and without it. When TURBO is on the gpu run at fixed clocks 575/1500/1150/v 0.85 ( which are the NVIDIA default spec. for th GTX570m), with TURBO off it works adaptive between three performance modes (P12: 50/135/10/v 0.8 -- P8: 75/325/150/v 0.8 -- P1: 525/1500/1050/v 0.85).
So I have to wait next updates of your software to edit the bios as i want to do?
But what I can do now with your app about what I asked? I mean:
1_ Can you actually change the default gpu clocks of each performance mode?
2_Can you disable the block that prevent the gpu from running with all performance modes when on battery?
Or maybe anybody knows a way,or a software that can do this?
Last question:
Anybody can understand why everytime I play with overclock tools with the gpu freq. ,after the gpu stop to works in adaptive mode? Is there any way to overclock the gpu keeping the adaptive behaviour?
Anyway any of you that can give a good advice or just can help me to understand better my NVIDIA gtx570M will be very appreciated!!
Thanks all of you for the support.
Bye

P.S. For Svet: Will be a great idea in the next version of your tool to allow the change of any performance mode,or also to allow to create new perf modes or to edit or delete the default ones. :bonk:

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #72 on: 19-November-11, 22:57:25 »

So I have to wait next updates of your software to edit the bios as i want to do?
But what I can do now with your app about what I asked? I mean:
2_Can you disable the block that prevent the gpu from running with all performance modes when on battery?

With current version half of what you asked can be done.

In current version can be changed P0 and P1, with an further update will be possible P8 as well.

Nope, as this is BIOS related[not vbios]

yurikal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #73 on: 19-November-11, 23:04:48 »

Sorry Svet, you already answered some of my question in your last reply.
If I understood well, your TUNER is able to modify P0 and P1 separately, but the changes in P8 and P12 will be avalaible in the next version, right?
And what about the power saving block?
Do you think I got black screen when I tried to overclock the P8 with INSPECTOR because I was not able to change at higher voltage too?
I have hundreds of questions, but I don't want to push you too much!!
Anyway I will be glad if you can email me when the new version with P8 changes will be avalaible.
Thank you very much.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #74 on: 19-November-11, 23:09:55 »

If I understood well, your TUNER is able to modify P0 and P1 separately, but the changes in P8 and P12 will be avalaible in the next version, right?

Yes, but without P12 as dunno who or why someone will need to change that one.

And what about the power saving block?

I answer you in prevision reply

Do you think I got black screen when I tried to overclock the P8 with INSPECTOR because I was not able to change at higher voltage too?

Probably, but that's just my guess

Anyway I will be glad if you can email me when the new version with P8 changes will be avalaible.

Each new version is auto send to donors

yurikal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #75 on: 19-November-11, 23:23:44 »

Ok, so power saving block is BIOS related and not VBIOS!!
But you mean notebook BIOS?
Probably I don't really know the difference between BIOS and VBIOS, I thought one is the computer bios and the VBIOS means the graphic card bios ( video-bios)?
But maybe I am completely wrong!
Anyway with your software you are able to change also the voltage of P0 and P1 and in the next version also of the P8 and P12?
Because if you confirm me that changing the voltage from 0.8 to 0.85 will give me the possibility to get a stable overclock with high freq. of the P8 mode I don't really need anymore to disable the power saving gpu block!
And probably with next version of your TUNER I can really set up the card to work as I want, for ex:  _P8=525/1500/1050/v 0.85  _P1=575/1500/1150/v 0.85  _P0=675/1600/1350.
Let me know plaese when will be ready the version I need!
Thank you again.
Ciao

yurikal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #76 on: 19-November-11, 23:32:17 »

I mean if you can tell me when the new version will be avalaible so I will make the donation, but anyway don't worry, I will check this post to know when it will be ready!
But do you think you can put this features already into the next version or maybe I have to wait some more updates?
Anyway great job Svet!
Bye

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #77 on: 19-November-11, 23:36:33 »

But you mean notebook BIOS?

yes

Anyway with your software you are able to change also the voltage of P0 and P1 and in the next version also of the P8 and P12?

Current is P0 and P1, with next will be P0,P1 and P8

Because if you confirm me that changing the voltage from 0.8 to 0.85 will give me the possibility to get a stable overclock with high freq. of the P8 mode I don't really need anymore to disable the power saving gpu block!

You will be able to set those, can't confirm or gurantee that would be stable.
Since the GPU is stable with the same settings when you use P1[or P0], my guess is that should works stable too when you apply them in P8 too

And probably with next version of your TUNER I can really set up the card to work as I want, for ex:  _P8=525/1500/1050/v 0.85  _P1=575/1500/1150/v 0.85  _P0=675/1600/1350.

Yes, you can customize it like you want

Let me know plaese when will be ready the version I need!
Thank you again.
Ciao
I mean if you can tell me when the new version will be avalaible so I will make the donation, but anyway don't worry, I will check this post to know when it will be ready!

I will post here updates notifications when the new version is out.

But do you think you can put this features already into the next version or maybe I have to wait some more updates?

Yes, i will put this P8 modification with next version.

Anyway great job Svet!

mikewolf

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #78 on: 20-November-11, 00:01:54 »

Hi I recently adquired ur tool, and let me tell you that is a masterpiece!. I have a Geforce GTX 560M and the voltage was already at 1.0 v (default vcore value of my gtx 560m) when I check the vbios image with the VBIOS-Z. So I change the core at 900 (sync mode) and the memory at 750, but in BF3 is still kinda unstable, would be a posibility to raise the range of the 3d core voltage a little more, like 1.2V? thx!

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #79 on: 20-November-11, 00:06:45 »

Hi I recently adquired ur tool, and let me tell you that is a masterpiece!. I have a Geforce GTX 560M and the voltage was already at 1.0 when I check the vbios image with the VBIOS-Z.. I put the core at 900 (sync mode) and the memory at 750, but in BF3 is still kinda unstable, would be a posibility to raise the range of the 3d core voltage a little more, like 1.2V? thx!

Hi I recently adquired ur tool, and let me tell you that is a masterpiece!.
Thanks

I have a Geforce GTX 560M and the voltage was already at 1.0 when I check the vbios image with the VBIOS-Z.. I put the core at 900 (sync mode) and the memory at 750, but in BF3 is still kinda unstable, would be a posibility to raise the range of the 3d core voltage a little more, like 1.2V? thx!

Nope, 1V is the max. BIOS itself don't allow more.
You can try async mode instead[use original bios for source]

Meaker

• SERGEANT
« Reply #80 on: 20-November-11, 12:44:08 »

I'd like to point out that overclocking and overvolting the battery modes is a really REALLY bad idea.

There is no way your battery can supply 180W, it will at best melt, at worst EXPLODE.

So really, it's for a very good reason they have locked the battery voltage and kept the clocks low.

GTX570M 1.5 GB GDDR5
1920x1080 LED LCD

savale

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #81 on: 21-November-11, 18:07:27 »

Would love to see this working for the 460gtx :) Cool stuff
MSI P67A-GD65(B3) BIOS V1.17 ; i7 2600k @ 4.8 vcore 1,285, GTX 460 (bios mod), 16gb Corsair XMS3 @ 1866 9-11-10, W7 E 64 SP1

CodeMeRight

• PRIVATE E-2
  • CodeMeRight & Please Don't CodeMeBadly
    • CREATIVX All Your Window 7 Theme's
« Reply #82 on: 23-November-11, 20:18:03 »

Andy little Tool. Just had to say I love it. :biggthumbsup:  But I also would love to see Support for 4xxx series Cards also.  :bonk:

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #83 on: 24-November-11, 00:15:07 »

Yes it will be done, but one by one with a time. Currently i'm a bit overload with other stuffs.

agentot

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #84 on: 24-November-11, 18:21:07 »

hi to all!
please master svet don't forget the 555m!

br

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #85 on: 25-November-11, 05:04:29 »

hi to all!
please master svet don't forget the 555m!

br

Thanks, i look for this one too.

Mateo0169

• CORPORAL
« Reply #86 on: 27-November-11, 01:06:20 »

Thx for this usefull tool !!

Is it possible to have different Core Voltage for my 570M in P1 and P0 ?

For exemple I would like to have 0.85V on P1 and 0.9V on P0.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #87 on: 27-November-11, 12:09:45 »

Thx for this usefull tool !!

Is it possible to have different Core Voltage for my 570M in P1 and P0 ?

For exemple I would like to have 0.85V on P1 and 0.9V on P0.

In current version no, but can be done with next update.

slybunda

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #88 on: 27-November-11, 14:32:02 »

how come there are 2 3d voltages?
e.g i see my bios has 3d voltages of 0.9625v and 1.05v, but software like afterburner and gpuz show 3d voltage as being 0.9875v. why is software reading different to whats set in the bios?
thanks.

Mateo0169

• CORPORAL
« Reply #89 on: 30-November-11, 12:30:30 »

In current version no, but can be done with next update.

Please :)

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #90 on: 30-November-11, 12:36:43 »

working over it, it will done asap
Thanks for your patient

Mateo0169

• CORPORAL
« Reply #91 on: 30-November-11, 21:00:51 »

working over it, it will done asap
Thanks for your patient

No problem  :biggthumbsup:

pitha1337

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #92 on: 01-December-11, 11:25:44 »

My Medion Erazer x6891 hasn't got a turbo button. So this ist what I have done:

1. Modified the P0 and P1 Clocks and flashed my vbios
2. Downloaded the "VGA OC Tool" from the MSI Hompage
3. Linked the VGA OC TOOL with my "FN+P1" Button <--- I can link any program (.exe) with this P1 button
4. Pressed the P1 Button ---> nothing happend.

Now my questions are...

How do I switch between P0 and P1 ?
Do I need the "VGA OC Tool" from MSI ?

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #93 on: 01-December-11, 11:34:40 »

think only retail msi models have enabled Turbo function

Meaker

• SERGEANT
« Reply #94 on: 04-December-11, 14:05:43 »

You can use Nvidia inspector, ironically MSI afterburner does not work due to the turbo mode still built into the GFX card, but not the rest of the system. :think:

GTX570M 1.5 GB GDDR5
1920x1080 LED LCD

envtest

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #95 on: 10-December-11, 00:02:25 »

Someone have vbios for GeForce 560M with vcore at 1V for all p-state (p0, p1, p8, p12). Thank
I will wait the new version of your tool otherwise.

SvetTopic starter

• T9246ED, Бивша комета
  • Administrator
« Reply #96 on: 10-December-11, 00:39:04 »

The newest version will be out in few days, if you are in patient or hurry you can email me your vBIOS to apply it for to avoid waiting

supeg

• SERGEANT
« Reply #97 on: 11-December-11, 12:38:05 »

I will pay for the program but it is not really a donation, donations are not required. Why not call it what it is, a 25 dollar flash utility?

dalefoxwiz

• SERGEANT
« Reply #98 on: 11-December-11, 13:54:50 »

:( I donated but I got nothing on my emails  :bonk:
Anyway will just wait for svet to email me.... :)
Intel Core i7 2600K
Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen 3
16GB GSKILL DDR3-1600
2gb MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr II OC
700W Hec Cougar CMX

supeg

• SERGEANT
« Reply #99 on: 11-December-11, 14:34:03 »

:( I donated but I got nothing on my emails  :bonk:
Anyway will just wait for svet to email me.... :)

Same :(
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28   Go Up