Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE THE LAPTOP AND IS IT OKAY TO LEAVE IT PLUGGED IN?  (Read 3365 times)

momawethebest

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #28 on: 01-February-17, 10:06:04 »

memory efect is one thing but other is that after 100% if stay plugged battery is heating and this is not good

darkknight302

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #29 on: 24-February-17, 18:20:46 »

I have to keep mine plugged in or I won't be playing for long lol. I haven't tested it yet but it's suppose to run at about 1 hour before needing to be plugged in.
Main Rig
Intel 6850K @4.4Ghz ** Asus Rampage V 10 ** Asus Strix 1080 SLI ** Corsair Vengeance 32G ** Samsung 840 Evo  750G ** Seagate Barricuda 6TB ** EVGA DG87 ** H220 X2 ** EVGA 1000 P2 ** Asus PG348Q ** Corsair K70 RGB ** Logitech G900
Laptop
GT73VR Titan SLI 212

vaska6

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #30 on: 04-March-17, 23:05:37 »

Keeping the charger plugged in when the laptop battery is already full can damage your battery. I suggest that you remove the battery and use the charger instead if you don't want to be bothered.

this in not true,;;; charging process  will stop automaticly when the battery will 100 %. so you can keep you charger plugged and it is  normal.
u can do a calibration  in every 3 mounths.  u dont want to remove battery or charger.... 

GamerAstro

• SERGEANT
« Reply #31 on: 18-March-17, 13:26:01 »

Hi! I Suggest You If You Want 

Performance, Take your battery out and leave it Plugged In

Normal Usage, Use It While Not Plugged In

CPU Intensive Games (For 30 - 45mins), Plugged In With Battery.

CPU Intensive Games (For 45mins or more), Take your battery out and leave it Plugged In

GPU Intensive Games (For 15 to 30mins) Plugged In With Battery.

GPU Intensive Games (For 30mins or more), Take your battery out and leave it Plugged In

CPU & GPU Intensive Games (For 10 to 20mins) Plugged In With Battery.

CPU & GPU Intensive Games (For 20mins or more) Take your battery out and leave it Plugged In

Surfing The Net, Plugged Out If Theres Juice or else leave it plugged In

Video Editing, Plugged In With Battery.

Watching A Movie, Plugged Out If Theres Juice or else leave it plugged In.

Hope this would help you :)

macbaba04

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #32 on: 20-March-17, 17:08:56 »

You can always charge it while using it, don't know though if this will ruin the life span of the battery, but that's what I do, use it while charging.lol
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up