Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is it possible to reset Windows 7 login password?  (Read 1050 times)

sfmcxr717506Topic starter

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

[font=宋体]is it possible to reset Windows 7 login password? i was just given an old computer that i would like to reformat, but i cannot enter the setup mode to start from the cd-rom. the password i've been trying is the typical admin. are there more available ways to reset login password on my Windows 7?[/font][/color]

Nidhoggr

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #1 on: 30-June-17, 03:07:41 »

You don't need a Windows password to reformat a drive. Did you mean the BIOS administrator password?

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #2 on: 30-June-17, 03:10:00 »

You don't need a Windows password to reformat a drive. Did you mean the BIOS administrator password?

it's a old computer with two password, one is BIOS password and one is login password, so, how can reset it?

Nidhoggr

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #3 on: 30-June-17, 03:47:07 »

Just reinstall Windows and the login password is irrelevant. 

As for the BIOS password, its stored on a chip somewhere so its not easily removed. If you enter the password incorrectly several times, does it show a pop-up with a code (or similar)?

mkiyxkg668480

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 30-June-17, 11:25:34 »

Command Prompt (command shell or cmd.exe) is another free application in Windows operating system that can help you when you forgot Windows 10 password. Just run the application.

Click "Start" and type "command" in the search box. Right-click on Command Prompt and "Run as administrator". Type "net user Username New password" in Command Prompt as below. Hit Enter.

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #5 on: 07-July-17, 03:39:37 »

Command Prompt (command shell or cmd.exe) is another free application in Windows operating system that can help you when you forgot Windows 10 password. Just run the application.

Click "Start" and type "command" in the search box. Right-click on Command Prompt and "Run as administrator". Type "net user Username New password" in Command Prompt as below. Hit Enter.

i didn't know how to use command, i'm afraid that it would damage my system if I do wrong!  do you have other easy solution?

yamisamp001

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #6 on: 07-July-17, 03:49:59 »

I don't think there is any other way, since your bios is also locked... Try CMD, nothing can go wrong

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #7 on: 10-July-17, 02:54:57 »

I don't think there is any other way, since your bios is also locked... Try CMD, nothing can go wrong

i've  locked my BIOS password and now i'ts OK.. but I need to reset my login password on my Windows, so is there some easy way to bypass windows password?

mkiyxkg668480

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #8 on: 10-July-17, 10:28:17 »

Here is the recommended  solution by Google: https://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-reset-windows-7-password.html
It seems pretty easy to reset the password by following the steps in the tutorial.

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #9 on: 11-July-17, 03:12:31 »

Here is the recommended  solution by Google: https://www.iseepassword.com/how-to-reset-windows-7-password.html
It seems pretty easy to reset the password by following the steps in the tutorial.

thanks, but I found it need a USB to burn a reset disk, but I don't know how to boot my PC from USB? where to set?

werner.kayl

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #10 on: 03-October-17, 04:37:08 »

You can set the boot order in the bios or on relatively recent motherboard u can press a keyboard key like F11 for my G45 on the boot screen. If your motherboard is too old u have a last ressort with installing a bootloader on the hardrive. A bootloader that support usb boot of course.
My playlist of liked video: 
  :pompom::agrees:   :christmas::shocking::lmao: ♫♪♪Playlist♪♫♪  :woohoo: :juggle:  :lalala::dance2:

werner.kayl

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #11 on: 12-October-17, 12:46:26 »

Re: it's called PLOP Boot Manager, install it on mbr and you will get the best bootloader manager ever :) u can boot usb even if your bios don't get the feature.
  :pompom::agrees:   :christmas::shocking::lmao: ♫♪♪Playlist♪♫♪  :woohoo: :juggle:  :lalala::dance2:

mgrvyvs6068

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #12 on: 16-October-17, 08:22:27 »

Here is the recommended  solution by Google:
Are you sure ? the iseepassword that i have tried , the effect is not as good as you say,

werner.kayl

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #13 on: 16-October-17, 12:12:58 »

Create a UBCD key it's a linux live system and use the dos application called Ntrecoverypasswd or something like this u will erase password just follow the steps its really simple and effective for win 7and vista

teamrazer

• CORPORAL
  • Krypton! Kicking Ass On Earth !
    • Comic Centre "supermanZ HQ"
« Reply #14 on: 16-October-17, 20:11:16 »

Just reinstall Windows and the login password is irrelevant.

As for the BIOS password, its stored on a chip somewhere so its not easily removed. If you enter the password incorrectly several times, does it show a pop-up with a code (or similar)?
Actually  if it's a older board or that has a password  JUMPER on it , you can pull the jumper to bypass any password restrictions.
 I7 6850K, 64GB, 980GTX Ti, MSI Gaming9 x99 ACK------Apex M800+Rival 300

mgrvyvs6068

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #15 on: 18-October-17, 01:23:04 »

Are you sure ? the iseepassword that i have tried , the effect is not as good as you say,
Yesterday , i finally succeeded in breaking the login password , in fact , there are may ways to login into Windows password , such as reset ,bypass,break the login password , then set a new password to repolace it ,

ganner.kec

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #16 on: 15-November-17, 06:08:03 »

Yesterday , i finally succeeded in breaking the login password , in fact , there are may ways to login into Windows password , such as reset ,bypass,break the login password , then set a new password to repolace it ,
How did you do it ? Software or tools ? no matter what i did , i can not bypass the login password on Windows ,
Pages: [1]   Go Up