Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI REWARDS PARTICIPATE ON MSI FORUMS, GET REWARDS  (Read 26402 times)

maouheb

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #300 on: 23-June-17, 06:29:59 »

excellent reward program!

Dorzalty

• SERGEANT
« Reply #301 on: 25-June-17, 21:32:46 »

Warning to potential buyers looking to cash in on the REWARD system with reviews etc, please keep in mind these are the only acceptable review sites.

Notebook, All-in-One PC, Desktop, Motherboard, Graphics Card

(I learned this trying to write a review for a MSI board I bought on Superbiiz. So if you wish to take advantage of the reward system, buy from the places above until MSI expands or something! :) )

oussama.hamidi

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #302 on: 27-June-17, 14:57:25 »

I just found out about this today, wish I'd gotten on this earlier. Hope I can manage to get a copy of Final Fantasy Type-0, I'll keep working toward it.

richorange.whitehead

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #303 on: 30-June-17, 15:10:59 »

I've logged into the Forums on MSI  about 60+ times  but it's registered me at about 15  ..its crazy to offer an incentive towards us actually getting together in a common area  -then not giving us what is stated  ie login 1 day = 1 point.
i do participate btw even if to read whats on here.   i'm disabled with arthritis so i tend not to type much.  Rich.

eason_yee

• SERGEANT
« Reply #304 on: 02-July-17, 01:36:31 »

I really respect those who are able to claim for notebook rewards as it takes 9k to 10k points. Wonder how they did it.
However, the Dragon miniature seems less attractive to most forumers here. Upon a year plus I'm in this forum, only saw being redeemed once.
I think msi might wanna replace the cute Dragon with some other serious accessories. 😂

richorange.whitehead

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #305 on: 03-July-17, 02:56:19 »

I really respect those who are able to claim for notebook rewards as it takes 9k to 10k points. Wonder how they did it.
However, the Dragon miniature seems less attractive to most forumers here. Upon a year plus I'm in this forum, only saw being redeemed once.
I think msi might wanna replace the cute Dragon with some other serious accessories. 😂

I agree for the amount of days it takes to log in and join in ..and some of those days never seem to count ..at least when we hand points in it would be good to get something we really want like a special gun in a game ora longer list of possible goodies ..so many people with diverse wants likes need s..get catered for.   

stylogey

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #306 on: 04-July-17, 10:39:00 »

I Like this reward Program because are ablehnen to get free Games.

mixaliskaragiannis

• CORPORAL
« Reply #307 on: 04-July-17, 12:10:20 »

very nice program indeed

meoxblogg

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #308 on: 04-July-17, 23:33:08 »

Is there any new games incoming for the reward program? Only one available for EU is Mafia 3 at the moment.
Loving the reward program! :)

ARMOR_152

• CORPORAL
« Reply #309 on: 13-July-17, 14:34:25 »

Looking forward to the next game! I already have Mafia 3 and it's a good game despite the reviews. It sounds like it ran poorly when it was first released but now it is fine.

mirandacooper77

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #310 on: 17-July-17, 04:29:47 »

I'm new to the whole MSI and gaming PC world. I just ordered all of the hardware to build my first VR machine and I can't wait until it all gets here. I went with an MSI B250M Bazooka Opt Boost and an MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X graphics card. Pretty excited!

eason_yee

• SERGEANT
« Reply #311 on: 20-July-17, 01:12:46 »

Anyone notice that MSI had updated their forum R&R whereby staff and moderator no longer can be participate in the forum. In another words, previously MSI might allowed them to do so. Which now make me no surprise that why some forumer can claim high end rewards such as the notebook if staff or moderator does count in.
Nonetheless, my statement does not intended to imply any negative perception nor purporting any misuse of benefit by anybody.
I might be wrong, anyway. Still keep fighting hard to gain some rewards point, hehe.

vorapod_s

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #312 on: 25-July-17, 08:54:11 »

I will try to collect your point.

zasterapetr01

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #313 on: 01-August-17, 17:51:14 »

Nice, looks good :D

thorstenlefferts

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #314 on: 04-August-17, 12:43:40 »

I Logged in with the app, it should reward me with 100 points, as it said on the site. How long Will it take  to receive these points?

debynory

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #315 on: 15-August-17, 13:26:51 »

Awesome  promotion, my dream is notebook GL62M but I think it will remain only my dream :(
After Dec 31st what Will happen?  Thank you
Board: A88XM-E45
Bios: V25.0 (11/21/2013)
PSU: Thermaltake Munich PSU, 430W
CPU: AMD FM2+ A10-7700K with Radeon R 7 Graphics 3,40ghz
RAM: 2 x 2GB Corsair Simm DDR3 PC1333, CL9, VS2GB1333D3
HDD: MAxtor SATA II 250 GB 7200 RPM 8mb cache

xozeldaox

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #316 on: 17-August-17, 00:06:31 »

This tempts me to make reviews on the many MSI products I own and participate socially in the forums. Maybe.

josephcabayacruz

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #317 on: 17-August-17, 00:45:37 »

I got 300 points and redeemed FarCry 4. The page it went to after I redeemed told me how to get it from Ubisoft and also said [Game Code:] and didn't have anything after it.
I thought oh well maybe it's in the email but my email message was the same. I had to highlight the text to see the same directions below. It just looked all white but there was no code there either.
I was hoping to play this tonight : <

NICE ONE! 

ARMOR_152

• CORPORAL
« Reply #318 on: 18-August-17, 19:58:30 »

Really liking the new reward items! I want all the Lucky Dragons!:biggthumbsup:  I'm over 300 points so getting somewhat close.  I want my next graphics card to be an MSI (previously was an EVGA guy) to get some more points. I'm a sucker for loyalty programs/little freebies.;D

11696ron

• SERGEANT
« Reply #319 on: 19-August-17, 23:19:33 »

Hope they post more games and motherboards as rewards. Not really interested in using my points on the the msi dragon stuff even though it would be cool to have. Can't really complain about free stuff.
Xbox Live: RonHGeneral
Steam ID: RonHGeneral
My Gaming Rig:

scorp18

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #320 on: 23-August-17, 10:28:42 »

Do not you know when new rewards will be made?

hijodelpad

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #321 on: 25-August-17, 13:59:28 »

This is a great way to keep the community active. I kinda wish they had Pub. I would be making a review video if that was the case.

eason_yee

• SERGEANT
« Reply #322 on: 27-August-17, 03:00:06 »

Just only notice that MSI had taken down all reward items on rig improvement and replace with lucky, all hail to lucky. Though it is not my priority to claim one of It, I still prefer rig improvement stuff, steel series headset, mice, keyboard, etc.

steve.thommen

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #323 on: 29-August-17, 13:11:24 »

New to this forum and I will certainly have questions going forward, but site looks good so far

miklet

• CORPORAL
« Reply #324 on: 30-August-17, 12:43:02 »

Welcome Steve!
Case: Rosewill Stealth
Mobo: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 OC 3.85GHz
Cooler: EVGA AOI CLC 120
RAM: Corsair 3200/4x8GB 2933MHz
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3
VGA: EVGA GeForce GTX1050 SSC 2GB
WD Black 512GB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
Steam Games: Crucial 275GB Sata SSD

kruegmar

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #325 on: 12-September-17, 16:57:16 »

Hello,

I created an account here and registered my products for the reward program.
The Mainboards and my GTX 1070 registered fine but for for my GTX 770 (it is listed in my overview) I did not get any points (0 instead of expected 50).
Do you know if the products are somehow limited which receive reward points and which are not?

thanks for information!
regards

GMaster

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #326 on: 14-September-17, 05:34:16 »

I wish there were more ways to earn points :/

kruegmar

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #327 on: 14-September-17, 07:22:49 »

I found out now.
The gtx770 did not get any reward points by registering because it is out of warranty.
:-(

kruegmar

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #328 on: 14-September-17, 07:32:49 »

Another thing,
did you get an additional 3 onth warranty after registering your MSI hardware?

nikking37

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #329 on: 16-September-17, 12:21:01 »

I need help, I bought an MSI Gtx 1060 gaming x 6gb back in late june from amazon uk and I never got a promo code for rocket league, I'd srsly like to know how to get one. registering product doesnt do anything, it shows no redeem button.

fvdavalcan

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #330 on: 17-September-17, 01:30:30 »

Need to go to MSI website and login. Click promotions and select rocket league. It will prompt you to upload your purchase invoice. If everything's in order, MSI will email you the game code. Use the code in Steam to get the game.

tsdavis05

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #331 on: Today at 01:57:15 »

Does anyone know if MSI will be releasing new Rewards any time in the near future ?

eason_yee

• SERGEANT
« Reply #332 on: Today at 03:38:08 »

It did stated the rewards will expire on 31/12/17 and new rewards should commence upon then. Anyhow, MSI will still make changes or add in new rewards prior to current expiry date. Best thing to do is always log into forum to check it out, that's what MSI hope you to do so.

eason_yee

• SERGEANT
« Reply #333 on: Today at 03:38:08 »

It did stated the rewards will expire on 31/12/17 and new rewards should commence upon then. Anyhow, MSI will still make changes or add in new rewards prior to current expiry date. Best thing to do is always log into forum to check it out, that's what MSI hope you to do so.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up