Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI CR61 BIOS RECOVERY  (Read 260 times)

shaulynTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
MSI CR61 BIOS RECOVERY
« on: 13-September-17, 11:12:00 »

Friends such a problem: there is a laptop but with a bios from the kraftwai company. the laptop did not have a Wi-Fi card and cd-rom. I installed a wi-fi card intel 3945AGG from another laptop, but win10 did not detect it. the system did not determine that a new device was connected. I decided that this is a BIOS issue, downloaded from the site a normal BIOS, created a USB flash drive, booted from it. Next, I made an image of the old bios and made a new one. Boot into it, changed the settings to boot from the hard drive. The laptop rebooted and only the black screen appeared. The laptop does not react to anything, ..... tried to create an emergency flash drive, but either I do something wrong or some other problem ... but the system does not boot only the black screen and the coolers are spinning ..... what to do ?

tried to turn off the hard drive, format the flash drive and write the old image on the USB flash drive, but nothing happens, it is not visible that there is a reference to the flash drive. where to find out how to name the firmware to write to the USB flash drive?

D.L.

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #1 on: 14-September-17, 09:58:54 »

What is the complete notebook name?
However, a notebook should be equipped with wireless LAN card, so it is a problem that your notebook doesn't have one... Is it a second-hand notebook?
Pages: [1]   Go Up