Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: downgrade window 10 to window 7  (Read 807 times)

hailoo6375Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
downgrade window 10 to window 7
« on: 04-July-17, 15:03:18 »

I have a MSI GP62 6QF Leopard Pro laptop, came with Window 10 Home Single Language. If i want to downgrade to Window 7, can i make it? is it compatible?What should i do to install the Window 7 in my laptop. Which Window 7 version i can install?

Nidhoggr

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #1 on: 04-July-17, 17:41:50 »

While I strongly recommend against it. Since MSI provides Windows 7 x64 drivers for the model, then any Windows 7 64-bit version should work. You would be responsible for buying a copy of Windows 7 with a License Key, as you cannot simply downgrade Windows 10.

hailoo6375Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 05-July-17, 00:44:18 »

I have one new window 7 disk which is new, but just to make surey MSI model is compatible to the window 7 or not brcause winfow 10 keep on crashing and after i upgrade it, and the sound gone, i uninstall device it happened again

john.garnsey

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 28-July-17, 03:50:00 »

As long as you have a legal Product Key and your machine is compatible for win7, I don't see why not...? Although 7 may be easier to run the hassle of switching may or may not be worth it. Don't want to do something wrong

rihana.disuza

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #4 on: 04-August-17, 07:49:48 »

As it is clear that with a legal Product Key and Windows 7 compatible machine, there is no problem in downgrading to windows 7. And according to me Windows 7 Ultimate is the best one.  

You can downgrade your Windows 10 system to Windows 10 with any of the various available methods. Some common methods to safe downgrade are:

Within 30 Days from Upgrade
The Easy Recovery Method
Third-Party Backup

After 30 Days from Upgrade
Downgrade by clean installation
Downgrade by using you previous backup

k2018dm

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #5 on: 08-August-17, 12:00:26 »

Cant you just download the language you wont for it? I mean that's what I did, you can change the language in settings.

rihana.disuza

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #6 on: 30-August-17, 07:10:32 »

In order to downgrade from Windows 10 you can either go with Native Recovery Tools
Or Use Windows 10 Rollback Utility.

werner.kayl

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #7 on: 08-October-17, 19:51:43 »

Before u have to check if Leopard driver FOR WiN 7 exists. But let me ask you Why do you want downgrade maan ?
My playlist of liked video: 
  :pompom::agrees:   :christmas::shocking::lmao: ♫♪♪Playlist♪♫♪  :woohoo: :juggle:  :lalala::dance2:
Pages: [1]   Go Up