When booting the machine with my MSI Radeon 6800 16G, I noticed some tearing in the top part of the screen. I am not sure if it is clear in the video. It only happens in the boot screen and inside the bios. In Windows there is none of that. I am using one of the displayports.
My specs are R5 3600, Mobo MSI B550 Gaming Edge Wifi (latest firmware), MSI Radeon 6800 16GB, 16GB RAM DDR4, 2 M.2 250GB and 1000GB.
I have done the following troubleshooting:
- Reset the BIOS.
- Used another displayport.
- Used the HDMI port and found that there is no tearing at all.
- Run Time Spy stress test 21 times and found no error (result was 99.4).
- Adrenalin is at default specs, without OC ON.
- Played different titles and didn't see such a behavior.
So, is this something I need to worry about? I exchanged this GPU two days ago and my previous one, a Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT did not show this behavior either.