- I've been having a fan voice problem lately. I don't know what triggered it, but the fan noise has started to increase unbearably. His fans are running at high speed, as if he is working in the ultra performance mode in dragon center. I tried the following steps to fix it, but it still hasn't changed.
- I deleted Dragon center and reinstalled it.
- I've tried older versions.
- I downloaded silent options and tried silent mode, it didn't happen.
I saw a post like setting the fan speed through the BIOS, I was going to try it, but I couldn't find it.
I formatted it so that if it's a driver, maybe it will be solved, it didn't happen either.
- I am desperate from this point on, I am open to any suggestions
- Thank you