how to reset my windows 8 password?

hennrious

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3
Hello, I own a MSI laptop with running windows 8 system, I forgot my admin password after i changed it, if there a way that i can login under the admin and get back into my account or , some way to reset the password? when i try and click the reset password it says i have to have a floppy drive, i have no reset disk, so please help ,
 

uetvqb339665

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
4
UUkeys Windows Password Recovery (Offline NT Password & Registry Eidtor) is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reset a Windows 8.1 password on a computer where you forgot your password.
 

hennrious

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3
uetvqb339665 date=1470451603 said:
UUkeys Windows Password Recovery (Offline NT Password & Registry Eidtor) is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reset a Windows 8.1 password on a computer where you forgot your password.
i tried office NT password but it didn't work for my windows, something cause the program freezes and closes down, i don't know why.
PS: how about UUKeys windows password recovery, can I use it make bootable USB reset disk? and how?
 

uetvqb339665

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
4
hennrious date=1470726170 said:
i tried office NT password but it didn't work for my windows, something cause the program freezes and closes down, i don't know why.
PS: how about UUKeys windows password recovery, can I use it make bootable USB reset disk? and how?
The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset windows 8 password

P.S. You should disabled secure boot in BIOS settings and format the USB drive to FAT32 or the PE in USB drive won't be recognized.
 

hennrious

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
3
uetvqb339665 date=1470791546 said:
The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset windows 8 password.

P.S. You should disabled secure boot in BIOS settings and format the USB drive to FAT32 or the PE in USB drive won't be recognized.
but how can I set USB as the first boot order in the BIOS?
 

bryant_macedo

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
4
If your account is a Microsoft account, you can use another PC to access Microsoft's website and reset the password online.
 

bryant_macedo

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Sep 2, 2016
Messages
4
I just came across a nice trick for resetting local user password:
http://www.top-password.com/knowledge/reset-windows-password-without-cd-usb.html

Start your Windows PC and access Startup Repair, open command prompt and replace sethc with cmd. When booted to the login screen, press SHIFT keys 5 times to start command prompt to reset your lost password. I hope this will work for you.
 

byronantomscott

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
May 31, 2017
Messages
1
[font="AXIS Std L" sans-serif]If you lost Windows password, how do you deal with it? I think you may perform system restore or reinstall system. As we know, both the two ways may delete data on your computer, and is there any better way? Sure there is. You can reset windows password with Windows Password Key.[/font]
 

hhsfcdnf

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Sep 4, 2017
Messages
1
uetvqb339665 date=1470791546 said:
The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset Windows 8 login password .

P.S. You should disabled secure boot in BIOS settings and format the USB drive to FAT32 or the PE in USB drive won't be recognized.
It is one of the reset way , also If we have an agreement with Microsoft , maybe we can login the Microsoft and open its reset page , then follow its prompt, we will be able to reset the old password from the login screen
 

erlttdnuey

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
2
To reset password for Windows 8 , please read it for more .
A professional password reset program ,it supports password recovery for various operating systems.
 

eolksimeil

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
2
Well,it is time to share how i cracked password before.
https://www.mobiledic.com/windows-topic/unlock-a-locked-windows-computer.html
If you can not do that,try another:
https://www.password-changer.com/index.html
 

benjanimronaldo

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
1
uetvqb339665 date=1470451603 said:
UUkeys Windows Password Recovery (Offline NT Password & Registry Eidtor) is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reset a Windows 8.1 password on a computer where you forgot your password.
First of all, you need to see if you can enter the safe mode, because some passwords also work in the safe mode, so we need to see that to enter the safe mode of win8, you should first boot to the password interface, then click restart, and then press F8. You should be able to see the security mode. If the security mode does not require a password, go in and start-Control Panel-User Account-Modify.

If you can't get in, then you can only use windows password reset tool to crack, usually the system installation disk, or use the pe tool, this is a bit complicated, it is really not working, get a repair shop to find someone to help crack it, it is very cheap.
 

assist

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
2
You can just type a wrong password while logging in and then select the option of forgot password.
Then follow the steps mentioned in the process and recover your account.
Next time just make a note of the password you choose and store it where you can easily get it.

I hope this helps!
 

rebeccaburrr

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
4
Generally spacking,there will be at least 2 working accounts on the computer,then log in one of the accounts to enter the Windows 8 computer,now open the control panel,you are allowed to reset any account password for Windows 8 computer.
 

rebeccaburrr

New member
PRIVATE E-2
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
4
rebeccaburrr date=1587804751 said:
Generally spacking,there will be at least 2 working accounts on the computer,then log in one of the accounts to enter the Windows 8 computer,now open the control panel,you are allowed to reset any account passwords for Windows 8 computer.
How to reset Windows 8 password without any accounts?That can only be helped by some professional password reset tools.Cain and Abel is good at removing any passwords (Admin/Login) for Windows 8 computer.
Or try this tool i used to reset Win 8 password before,so great.
 
You must log in or register to reply.
Top