Used for two weeks no problems. All of the sudden tonight my screen never displayed anything and I would get long beep followed by two short beeps. Checked all cables, removed and reinstalled GPU, swapped around RAM, everything was fine. Wouldn't display anything. Switched the GPU for an old one and it booted right up. I have a few days left to return it, but I don't know if it's an actual issue with the hardware or what?
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Tomahawk
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x
- PSU: Corsair CX550
- System Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 2x16GB
- GPU: MSI Radeon RX 5700 12 RX 8GB
- OS: Windows 10 x64 (Version: 19041.508)
- Driver: Radeon Software Adrenaline