- Aug 6, 2015
Hi guys! Because of new cpu microcode for ryzen 3000 processors is out (for cpuid 00870f10) and for cpuid 00810F11 too, I've "updated" the latest BIOS 7C37v17.
- OROM AMD RAIDXpert2-Fxx from 8.1.0-00046 to 8.1.0-00064
- EFI AMD GOP Driver from 220.127.116.11.0_signed to 18.104.22.168.0_signed
- EFI Realtek UNDI Driver from 2.042 to 2.052
- OROM Realtek Boot Agent GE from 2.66 to 2.67
- CPU Microcode 00810F11 from ver08101102 (2018-11-06) to ver08101103 (2019-04-17)
- CPU Microcode 00870F10 from ver08701013 (2019-06-11) to ver08701021 (2020-01-25)
That's all I've changed. There are no modifications to overclocking or something else. It's stock BIOS with updated microcodes and drivers.
I've just installed this BIOS with M-Flash and it goes fine for me.
!!!USE THIS BIOS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
PS: I have ryzen 3900 (not x, just 3900) and it comes with strange temperature control. I have watercooling system ID-COOLING FROSTFLOW X 240 and the only thing to get it work silent is to make fans to rotate at 40% till 60?C then 75% in 70?C and 100% in 75?C. I don't know which temperature data is used for fan control in BIOS. Maybe new BIOS from MSI will fix this issue with fan control for ryzen 9 3900.