* Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
* Displays adapter, GPU and display information
* Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
* Validation of results
* No installation required
* Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
There is newest hotfix for 3DMark?06/05/03 and PCMark?05
Note: This hotfix only improves GPU core/memory clock detection library for enhanced compatibility and support for new hardware, and does not affect any results. A new full install for 3DMark06 Build 1.1.0 with the hotfix included will soon be available.
* Added ForceWare 167.xx and 169.xx drivers families support. Please take a note that 2D/3D performance levels switching is broken in currently broken in these drivers, so adjusting 2D performance level settings (e.g. 2D clocks) via RivaTuner will also change 3D performance level settings and vice versa.
* Updated databases for Detonator and ForceWare drivers. Added databases for ForceWare 163.74, 163.75, 163.76, 167.26, 169.01, 169.02 and 169.04.
* Added Catalyst 7.10 drivers detection.
* Updated Catalyst 7.10 certified SoftR9x00 patch script (for Windows 2000/XP drivers only).
* Added ATI RV670 graphics processors family support. Now RivaTuner's low-level features including overclocking, monitoring, diagnostics and fan control are available on ATI RADEON HD 38x0 family. Thanks to Anthony Tam @ HIS for providing ATI RADEON HD 3850 sample for testing.
NVIDIA BIOS Editor (NiBiTor) v3.5a (30 October 2007)
Changes in this Version:
* Added Support for GeForce 8800 GT PCI-E
* Added Support for Quadro FX3450 PCI-E
* Added Support for Quadro FX4000 PCI-E
* Added Support for GeForce 8400M PCI-E
* Added Support for GeForce 8700M GT PCI-E
New OpenGL-based 3D Benchmark AvailableLIGHTSMARK 2007
A new 3D benchmark focusing on lighting effects and performance, dubbed Lightsmark, has been released for free by Czech software author Stepan Hrbek. This OpenGL 2.0 optimized test runs a flyby scene featuring realtime global illumination, color bleeding, penumbra shadows and displays the average FPS as an end result. The Lightsmark 1.2 supports NVIDIA GeForce 5xxx, 6xxx, 7xxx, 8xxx (including GeForce Go) and AMD/ATI Radeon 9500-9800, Xxxx, X1xxx, HD2xxx (including Mobility Radeon) graphics cards as well as the professional FireGL and Quadro series.
Download and more details: