Overclock Database 2.0

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
OK, if you want to get added, say so.

aicjofs said:
@BG84 and Aaron:  I think you 2 are just having a misunderstanding we are just having fun here.
I am trying to just play a little game, but BG84 seems to be taking it seriously.

Keep the numbers rolling people! :)
 

Russ_xp

New member
MAJOR
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
821
Russ_xp said:
My highest OC which booted and validated (but fails Orthos) on the Opteron "Denmark" 185 is 3000Mhz (15%).
http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=183433
Sorry, should have said - Please add me, thanks.
 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
Russ_xp said:
Sorry, should have said - Please add me, thanks.
Added mate. :)

I listed a "Toledo" core, validation is showing "Toledo" anyway.
 

Svet

Well-known member
Administrator
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
76,107
SillySider03 said:
I don't want to enter, but...Don't make me whip out my e-peen! I have a 3000+ Venice benchable at 3150Mhz, an Opteron 146 benchable at 3400Mhz, a Sempron at 28somethingMhz and a 1600Mhz Duron that benched at 2550Mhz...My bro had the WR for 165's at just over 3500Mhz.

C'mon guys, let's see some clocks!!!
"My bro had the WR for 165's at just over 3500Mhz."
nice :biggthumbsup:

have fun mates :D  :emot-tip-wink:

here is mine:

 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
I don't recall calling you a liar? I never wrote that anywhere.

BG84, I'm not here to argue and act like little kids would.

But a point I would like to state is:

You are obliging things on false pretenses, I never called you a liar or doubted your integrity. I simply thought you wanted to play along and you reacted the wrong way.

If I am the little kid, think twice about acting immature. Being ageist will get you no where with me. I have no further points to make or state.

I believe you have misunderstood what I first stated.

@BK, you messed with the cvf file didn't you? :lol_anim:
 

Svet

Well-known member
Administrator
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
76,107
AaronYuri said:
@BK, you messed with the cvf file didn't you? :lol_anim:
ehh.., :D ofcourse not :yes: (have a try it..., you can't validate result if you try to play with it)
 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
BOSSKILLER said:
ehh.., :D ofcourse not :yes: (have a try it..., you can't validate result if you try to play with it)
Your lying... I know it! :mad: :lol_anim:

If your not: how do you explain a Pentium 6 8500+ then BK? ;)
 

SillySider03

New member
FIRST LIEUTENANT
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
463
aicjofs said:
@SillySider03:  I thought the WR was just under 3500.  :biggthumbsup:
Actually, you are right on. I think his highest validated screen was 3497Mhz.

LT!!! I didn't know you posted here...Good to see ya bud - show'em how it's done  :biggthumbsup:
 

Svet

Well-known member
Administrator
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
76,107
AaronYuri said:
Your lying... I know it! :mad: :lol_anim:

If your not: how do you explain a Pentium 6 8500+ then BK? ;)
"Your lying... I know it! :mad: :lol_anim:"
nop :lol_anim: not in that way, you can check that personally by trying to play with it.

"If your not: how do you explain a Pentium 6 8500+ then BK? ;)"

well since i saw yesterday ppl are talking about AMD Pentium 4 (https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=107987.0),
why not to exist AMD Pentium 6 then, just for fun.
to be serious its a true result, but fake in same time. e.g. one funny illusion :-))
 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
BOSSKILLER said:
well since i saw yesterday ppl are talking about AMD Pentium 4 (https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=107987.0),
why not to exist AMD Pentium 6 then, just for fun.
to be serious its a true result, but fake in same time. e.g. one funny illusion :-))
BK, you sure know how to make a man giggle to himself. :lol_anim:

I'll drop you in on the list then, mate?

Off topic: I wonder if an AMD Pentium will ever exist :think: LOL
 

Svet

Well-known member
Administrator
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
76,107
AaronYuri said:
BK, you sure know how to make a man giggle to himself. :lol_anim:

I'll drop you in on the list then, mate?

Off topic: I wonder if an AMD Pentium will ever exist :think: LOL
"I'll drop you in on the list then, mate?"
yep would be nice, thanks  :-)) OC % are: 30.92%, CPU exact freq: 2880.147705 Mhz
 

henrythe9th

New member
FIRST LIEUTENANT
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
477
Be'ing I dont have internet at home all have to bring it back to the shop to validate but here it is
AMD 148opty @2.92Mhz 1.45v 272x11multi 180mem divider
booted windows and cpu-z, failed any benches
settled for 263x11= 2.893Mhz solid with my mem at ddr480 something

Thats on my new DFI expert, couldn't get any higher than 2.8 on my MSI k8n SLI.
If ya keep the thread going, I'll validate this weekend.
henrythe9th

PS: I want one of those AMD pentium's 6's, sounds like thats the one to have!!!
 
L

Lt_JWS

Guest
I forgot my Opty 148 :)

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=101015

Without the IHS, watercooled  :emot-tip-wink:
 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
henrythe9th said:
AMD 148opty @2.92Mhz 1.45v 272x11multi 180mem divider
booted windows and cpu-z, failed any benches
settled for 263x11= 2.893Mhz solid with my mem at ddr480 something

Thats on my new DFI expert, couldn't get any higher than 2.8 on my MSI k8n SLI.
If ya keep the thread going, I'll validate this weekend.
henrythe9th

PS: I want one of those AMD pentium's 6's, sounds like thats the one to have!!!
I didn't know an Opty could be so slow, mate? 2.92MHz :lol_anim: Record for world's slowest Opty!!! :bonk:

Only joking man :biggthumbsup:

Thread will be going :) (I hope so anyway)

Remember guys, if you wanna get added you have to say so!! :)
 

Aaron

New member
GENERAL
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
5,690
Lt_JWS,

I added your Celeron 331 to Intel and your 3600+ to AMD. I didn't add the Core 2, because the Celeron walks all over it :shocked_anim:

Those are some pretty big numbers, mate :photo:

Any percentages to en role?
 

Russ_xp

New member
MAJOR
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
821
AaronYuri said:
I listed a "Toledo" core, validation is showing "Toledo" anyway.
CPUz lists my Opteron 185 as Toledo (it is E6) but both Everest and CBid list it as a Denmark core. Perhaps you could also add me to the AMD and Percentage lists (15%), thanks.
 
Top