Do you think you could get me the log files from when it was causing problems? MSI is trying to replicate the issue so they can fix the bug, and logs would help a lot.Excellent! Done and this fixed it... simply dont sign in to the MSI Centre and you will have no issues!
Sure, just point me in the right direction and I’ll upload. Bare in mind to get the software working I did have to uninstall it so any logs may be gone?Do you think you could get me the log files from when it was causing problems? MSI is trying to replicate the issue so they can fix the bug, and logs would help a lot.
Can you please trySure, just point me in the right direction and I’ll upload. Bare in mind to get the software working I did have to uninstall it so any logs may be gone?
Known Issue: Motherboard does not show in Mystic Light after MSI Center upgrade (Mystic Light version v184.108.40.206) - 2021/08/12
1. Download LEDKeeper2.exe from here
2. Open Task Manager -> Details -> LEDKeeper2.exe, right click it and select "End Task"
3. Replace original LEDKeeper2.exe at C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI Center\Mystic Light by the downloaded one
4. Restart computer and Mystic Light will detect your motherboard again
Solution: MSI Center 220.127.116.11 (Release date: 2021/8/30 - 31)
The problem affects some of earlier motherboard, If you do not see a problem, DO NOT replace LEDKeeper2.exe file.
Do you recommend doing any of the Live updates through this software. I see I have to update Intel Chipset Drivers.MSI has rolled out, MSI Center, a new integrated software that is easily customizable and user friendly. The purpose of MSI Center is to completely replaced Dragon Center/Creator Center/Business Center along with more unique features to enhance the overall user experience with MSI product.
One click features installation (Gonna install all for best experience)
View attachment 148396
Customizable feature sets item (We love LAN Manager but maybe next time?)
View attachment 148397
Dark/Light mode (Less power, save the earth with dark mode!!)
View attachment 148398
Scalable user interface (Banana just for scale)
View attachment 148399
Since version 18.104.22.168 or later, MSI Center is compatible with most of MSI product. Below is the list of supported modules for motherboard and graphics cards.
For other MSI product, please check product page to see if MSI Center is available for download.
- Intel Series motherboard with X299/300/400/500 or newer
- AMD Series motherboard with X399/TRX40/A320/400/500 or newer
- GeForce RTX™ 30 Series: SUPRIM / GAMING TRIO / GAMING / VENTUS 3X / VENTUS 2X / VENTUS 2X XS / AERO ITX Models
- GeForce RTX™ 20 Series: LIGHTNING / GAMING TRIO / GAMING / SEA HAWK / SEA HAWK EK / DUKE Models
- GeForce® GTX 16 Series: GAMING Models
- Radeon™ RX 6000 Series: GAMING TRIO / GAMING / MECH models
- Radeon™ RX 5000 Series: GAMING / EVOKE models
It takes no extra effort to upgrade from Dragon Center/Creator Center/Business Center to MSI Center.
1. Run MSI Center_1.0.xx.0.exe, which can be downloaded from the Utility page of your MSI devices (if available).
2. Click Yes and system will remove Dragon Center/Creator Center automatically.
View attachment 148400
3. Waiting for the installation to complete.
4. All settings will revert to default so you need to modify again.
MSI Collect Log Tool
Whenever you encounter issue with MSI Center such as unable to open it up, features does not work properly etc,
1. Generate log file for MSI to debug with MSI Log Collect Tool
How to re-install MSI Center?
1. MSI Center/Dragon Center Removal Tool
No brainer uninstaller that remove MSI Center in one click
2. Follow steps below
a. Go to Apps & features.
View attachment 148401
b. Uninstall MSI Center SDK
View attachment 148402
c. Uninstall MSI Center
View attachment 148403
d. Make sure both MSI Center SDK & MSI Center is removed
e. Re-install MSI Center from scratch again
- How to install Dragon Center/Creator Center if I have already installed MSI Center?
Why do you want to do that? But if you insist on making the “wrong decision”,
- 1. Follow the steps above to uninstall MSI Center and MSI Center SDK.
- 2. Search for MSI Dragon Center/MSI Creator Center in Microsoft Store to install Dragon Center/Creator Center.
- 3. Waiting for the installation to complete.
- Why does Dragon Center ask to uninstall MSI Center SDK before installing?
View attachment 148404
This is what you get for not liking MSI Center,but you can fix it by opening command prompt and type “reg delete HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\MSI” and enter “yes” after.
Make sure no MSI Center registry key left in the specific path
- View attachment 148405
As far as Intel's Chipset, you should get it straight from the source. It will also help with some other on-board drivers.Do you recommend doing any of the Live updates through this software. I see I have to update Intel Chipset Drivers.
I contacted Intel directly. The representative said it’s better to download the chipset from MSI Center.As far as Intel's Chipset, you should get it straight from the source. It will also help with some other on-board drivers.
I have the same issue (we probably all have), so lets hope MSI reads this and fix itThere is a bug in the latest MSI center v22.214.171.124 where if I keep MSI center running in the taskbar it will prevent my screen to turn off. It basically turns off for a second and then turns back on.
The solution for now is to close MSI center from the taskbar