I'm getting the same error!tropicalflower said:This is what's happening now..... Silent option doesnt work anymore we have to close the program. But i can wait because i am a beta tester(i think)
Sorry guys, how can i had a setup (silentoptioncleaner) to a windows packege(setup package)?msiTechNB said:CRC32 of zip file : 0xc503ec63
1. Add Silent Option Cleaner to setup package for initialize environment for next new Silent Option installation
2. Change background mechanism from images overlapping to one background.
Also it works only with US/UK format (Date,clock....)msiTechNB said:Sorry to make you all confused, please check following system requirements before you install Silent Option, thank you.
Silent Option System requirement:
1. MSI SCM application must be installed.
2. WIN7lease install .Net Framework 4.0.
WIN8: Please install .Net Framework 4.0 or later version.
3. Admisnitstrator right on SilentOption installation.
4. Only supports limited models. Please refer to model list PDF file.
5. Only supports MSI laptop channel models.
For model support list, please download the link file on topic and extract Zip to get PDF list.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEESSS !!!!!brice28 said:Also it works only with US/UK format (Date,clock....)
It can be useful for people who don't leave in this area