Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI P55-CD53 + 5.1 headset = hissing and buzzing noise  (Read 2652 times)

YagaTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hy Guys!
I bought my PC about 2 months ago and I finally got a new headset which is Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1: http://www.speed-link.com/?p=2&cat=183&pid=18675&paus=1. I was really excited about it, but I got really disappointed after I heard that there is a hissing and buzzing noise constantly, that is loud enough to hear when I am listening to music. It's like that I can hear the sound of the HDD. I start to hear the noise when the windows loads and it's mostly on the front and rear channels.  I googled the problem and I have read that its related to the on board audio . I searched this forum, but I didn't find any real solution. I am asking for your help to solve this annoying problem if there is any kind of solution.
Oh and my PC's spec:
MSI P55-CD53
Intel i5 750
Sapphire Radeon 5770 1Gb
WD 500Gb Sata2 7200RPM
KingMax TinyBGA 2Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
PSU: Corsair VX550

update: I just figured out that is a software problem, when I am running FarmVille.exe script the noise goes away  :cheesy:  anybody knows an alternative solution , cos I can't use the 1,2,3 buttons if it runs...
Pages: [1]   Go Up