Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Forum FAQ contains answers to many frequently asked questions, please browse or search there before posting.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI GT683 and backlit keyboard  (Read 2338 times)

Nahkatukka

• Neo
MSI GT683 and backlit keyboard
« on: 21-March-12, 11:16:21 »

Is there some other keyboard that fits in to this which have backlit on it, or some modification available?

dustinash

• Winki
Re: MSI GT683 and backlit keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 24-March-12, 06:54:12 »

If they would have made a 683 with glowing keyboard instead of cheesy side lights it would be an ideal computer.  Only way to improve it at this time would have been to take the gt780 and trim all the extra plastic so that screen was almos near the edge of bezel and the body matched.  That would have made this machine quite l33t.

Nahkatukka

• Neo
Re: MSI GT683 and backlit keyboard
« Reply #2 on: 25-March-12, 08:48:28 »

If they would have made a 683 with glowing keyboard instead of cheesy side lights it would be an ideal computer.  Only way to improve it at this time would have been to take the gt780 and trim all the extra plastic so that screen was almos near the edge of bezel and the body matched.  That would have made this machine quite l33t.

I agree that these lights are quite cheesy, but the performance is what I looked for and this perfoms very well in games and hd video editing. And fortunately I can turn off these lights :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up