Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Z77A GD 65- Control Center + Click BiosII updates now not working.  (Read 3167 times)

nine4v

• CORPORAL

Hi, I have the Z77A GD 65 mainboard. Just switched on and there was an update for Live 5 so I installed that, I was then prompted to update Control Center and Click BiosII so I did so. When I try to run Click BiosII I get an error msg telling me that it as been removed and I cant run Control Center has it dosent seem to be present on my pc at all.

nine4v

• CORPORAL
« Reply #1 on: 03-July-12, 10:03:33 »

Ive re scanned with Live Update 5 and it's telling me that I don't have Control Center installed and that Click Bios II needs up dating, so Ive re downloaded and still the same prob. Ive tried to remove Click Bios via the control panel and I get a msg telling me that the setup files are corrupted. As for Control Center it still dosen't seem to be installed.

Froggy Gremlin

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
  • Master Air OC'er
« Reply #2 on: 03-July-12, 10:08:38 »

Not many here at the forum are very keen on using any of those utilities. Especially Live Update. Recommend to do all driver downloads, UEFI/BIOS updates and such manually. UEFI/BIOS updates using the forum's USB flash method.

If you want them, here is the link to download and install drivers and utilities manually.

>> Z77A-GD65 Link <<

Added: Programs and Features in Control Panel should show what is installed.

>> Forum Flash Method <<
« Last Edit: 03-July-12, 17:14:11 by Ex Forum User 2 »
The Last Hoorah! I Had Retired From All This! Can't Believe I'm Really Doing A Platform Test One More Time!  :shocked:

Z97 Gaming 7, 4790k, Zalman CNPS9900Max-R, Corsair AX-850, Corsair Dominator Platinum 2800's, WD 600 SATA III V.Raptor, Lite-On iHAS 424, GTX 680's In SLI, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Champion, Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit    

Life Can Be Very Fulfilling Without Win 8/8.1, SSD's (Exception: Testing PCI-E M.2), RAID, Current AMD GPU's, G.Skill RAM, Hackers, Crackers, & Crypto Mining!

IXOYE

nine4v

• CORPORAL
« Reply #3 on: 03-July-12, 10:12:21 »

Ok, so Ive downloaded both Control Center and Click Bios II from the Z77A-GD65 ( msi website) link above and the same thing is happening. They have both installed but neither of them will run.
« Last Edit: 03-July-12, 17:28:08 by nine4v »

nine4v

• CORPORAL
« Reply #4 on: 03-July-12, 10:35:58 »

Ive updated to Control Center 2.2.091 and Click Bios II 1.0.072 and neither of them work, just getting runtime error message.

« Last Edit: 03-July-12, 17:47:56 by nine4v »

nine4v

• CORPORAL
« Reply #5 on: 03-July-12, 12:18:11 »

Ok Ive googled Ive uninstalled and reinstalled and still the same neither utility works now.

nine4v

• CORPORAL
« Reply #6 on: 03-July-12, 13:13:33 »

Just updated these two utilities and now neither of them will work.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up