Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MY 40x12x48 dragon writer make wrong music disc when recorded a 24x  (Read 3692 times)

ZIROK2002

Hi, i bought a dragon writer 2 week ago,i recorded one cd audio, but I listen to noises in my songs (songs from subject 10 in ahead ).
can you help me?
thanks
Rodrigo
Chile :(

crAzy_caMel

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 02-August-02, 07:40:17 »

As a car cd isn't really meant to play burnt cd's it is best to burn at a lower speed and to use blanks that are rated at or above the burning speed.
(i have noticed also that silver cd are better for car)
Get rid of 2 sec gaps can decrease noice between tracks.

Are you copying straight from a cd on same ide cable, or putting on HD first.

bim2k

did I miss something?
« Reply #2 on: 02-August-02, 14:00:31 »

Camel,

How do you know he's listening to the cd in his car ?(

BIM2k

crAzy_caMel

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 02-August-02, 15:03:20 »

lol
i have the power to read minds.
also the football is on so... :D

The same rule can apply even to home Stereos and poorly burn't cd.  Not so much for Computer cd/dvd as they can read so much more.
At the worst he could have power spikes coming through the power cables, cb radios can play funny things with static buzz.
But I think he is burning too high for the blank that is in the drive.  Testing different configs will sort this out, as I have done and I can't do a car cd at full burn, but data works fine on gold 12Xrated cd burnt at 32X....

thnx

Jmedic

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 06-August-02, 06:30:19 »

I have to agree. In fact, I know it's true.

Burnt cd's at higher rated speed than the disk could handle. They play ok in the puter and on home cd player but in the car it takes a few times for it to read properly. I keep getting errors.

I may have to redo these cd's.

J. :P

crAzy_caMel

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 06-August-02, 08:09:35 »

Yeh,
My friends and family whom I made mixed CD for (covers included) are returning CD's to me because they don't work no more.  You learn in the end though. :D
I feel sorry for people with DVD burners.  We pay 1$ for a blank we can stuff up.  What's the going price of a blank DVD..... $30-$40 on the high street...lol.
U don't wanna stuff these up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up