Darkhawk thanks for your reply.
I finally received my GP60. Overall good impressions, given the price. Did not come with any operating system, I did a fresh install if Windows 7 64bit and used the drivers they had online. Comments/problems:
1. The configuration of my laptop was similar to the pics posted by Allan, meaning there was an extra connection beneath the wifi card - but there was no way to fit an msata ssd drive there anyways, mainly because of the capacitor. It wouldn't have worked probably.
2. Problem: The orange light stays always on, meaning that it uses nvidia all the time. I can't get it to work with the intel vga, although all drivers are installed and everything seems fine in device manager. The change should happen automatically right? Any ideas how to fix this?
3. Problem: The 5 out of 6 buttons at the top never light orange, as others have already mentioned. No idea why...
4. Problem: The G button does not work, opens a window to custom define its function.
5. The bios version it came with is E16GDIMS.30B, there are newer versions online but I can't for the life of me understand which version I should update to. They list different versions with respect to the operating system, since when does the OS have anything to do with the BIOS version?
I'd appreciate any advice I can get.