Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Advanced search    

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Send a customer complaint directly to MSI?  (Read 4120 times)

riahc3Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-1

Hello,

Recently I have been treated very rudely by a MSI technical support member and I would like to state a complaint with his name included towards the MSI HQ.

Where can I call or/and send a email? This employee obviously gives a very rude and bad image of MSI.

Thank you

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

https://valid.x86.fr/mbld36

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
Re: Send a customer complaint directly to MSI?
« Reply #2 on: 27-December-13, 08:41:43 »

The best you could how for is to call back and ask to speak with a manager.

No one here is going to be able to help you as this is a user to user forum.
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB

pallab.srkar

• PRIVATE E-1
« Reply #3 on: 23-April-17, 23:08:24 »

Awful service....if i knew i wouldn't have purchased MSI product....They are selling products in India but without a proper service network...You ask for help and nothing...Service engineers do not do home visits..so if u have purchased any PC hardware component and have an issue....you have to remove ever thing from the PC and run to the service centre...very poor behavior from authorized service people and zero help provided...will never go for MSI again....

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 24-April-17, 01:22:46 »

Oh dear.. This person expects a private man to visit his home to fix. Surely ASUS have slave for you ;D
Also, do not resurrect old topics. >>Please read and comply with the Forum Rules.<<

:nichlock:
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

kellyboy001

• PRIVATE E-1
« Reply #5 on: 08-January-19, 14:34:15 »

I bought msi monitor 1 month ago. Accidentally hit the monitor with aircon control very very gently. Display is fine but vertical lines come out. Showed it to sg msi service center but he told me to buy a new one. Oh god, I bought it 1 month ago I still have warranty. He kept saying sorry no option just buy new one.
It really gave me bad image of MSI. I loved MSI until I met that guy. They sell the product but 0 services and 0 help.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: 09-January-19, 04:32:07 »

So lets be realistic and honest, you broke it. Warranty does not cover accidental damage.

Pages: [1]   Go Up