Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Design logo for MSI Mobile Workstation (Congrats to all contest winners )  (Read 4958 times)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

•Object : Design logo for MSI Mobile Workstation
•Eligibility : Open to all creative artists
•Deadline : Dec. 19, 2013.
•Prizes :
Winner will be selected by MSI Jury. Facebook fans can vote for their favorite artwork from Dec. 20, 2013 to Feb. 5, 2014. Announcement of the winners: on Feb. 6, 2014 via MSI workstation website, facebook page and by direct contact to winner’s email address; therefore please provide your real name and valid email address. Contest winners will receive notice of his or her win within thirty (30) working days after the event ends. MSI reserves the right to change the prizes to any products which have equivalent market value. Should the winners fail to abide by the terms and conditions of these Complete Official Rules, MSI reserves itself the right not to pay the Grand Prize winner for his/her submitted and accepted pieces of art, and shall disengage itself from all commitments relating to the winners and their prizes, in its discretion.

o1st prize : MSI Chosen Logo, picked by MSI Jury.
o2nd prize : Facebook fans favorite pick, calculated by Facebook “likes” each logo receives.
o3rd to 5th prizes : Winner of the week, pick one winner bi-weekly by MSI jury & MSI partners.

P.S
1、MSI reserves the right to amend the Rules of the Event without further notice or interpretation, but will make a public announcement in advance.
2、MSI Mobile Workstation Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/msiworkstation
3、MSI Mobile Workstation official site: http://workstations.msi.com/

JohnyNightcore

• PRIVATE E-2

hi guys,i have a question,which is the number limit of logos what can be submited ? or isn't a limit?
sry for bad english

JohnyNightcore

• PRIVATE E-2

hi guys,i have a question,which is the number limit of logos what can be submited ? or isn't a limit?
sry for bad english :p

NBFOU

• Notebook Moderator

It needs different email addresses to submit logos.

Boomsgear

• PRIVATE E-2

hi everyone, it the contest open to all over the world? cand I partecipate from Europe? thanks! ;)

NBFOU

• Notebook Moderator

hello, it's a worldwide contest! everyone in the world can join as long as you have great ideas!

Boomsgear

• PRIVATE E-2

That's great, thanks!

Boomsgear

• PRIVATE E-2

Quote from: NBFOU;78998
hello, it's a worldwide contest! everyone in the world can join as long as you have great ideas!

Another thing, I read through the guidelines this: "It will be regarded as disqualified for multiple submissions from same design idea/concept". What does it mean? Is that I can't send the same design in different styles or colors? But I see in the online collection that there are ideas/concepts identical one to another but in different colors. I don't understand..

And is there any way to know if, once submitted it arrived as it should?

Thank you!!

NBFOU

• Notebook Moderator

Well, if it's just changing color then please only submit one time. If you have different design concept(s), you can submit them in different email addresses due to current system limitation, sorry about that. But thank you for reminding us, we will double check all the submits whether there're logos not comply with the game rules.

All the submitted logos will be shown on http://event.msi.com/nb/2013/logo/ online collection  every Thursday. Thank you!

najiro

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
    • https://www.facebook.com/najirion

Did the voting started?
PC hardware enthusiast - gamer - foodie

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR

The prize is great, when could we have the final conclusion?

Work in Computer Industry
GS73VR GTX1060 as working laptop
GT75VR GTX1080 as home entertainment
PS4 to play NBA2K, MLB The Show & NFS racing games with 27" DELL 4K Display
Love to play FPS games, racing games and NBA/MLB games
Steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and CORSAIR M65 FPS mouse
Dynaudio MC15 sound system in living room
Edifier C3 2.1 channel sound system in computer room

NBFOU

• Notebook Moderator

pnxdesigner

• PRIVATE E-2

These are my entry #120, #125, #150, I give my best out of my creative imagination, hope you like, try visit and thank you for voting...:)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

[MSI Workstation Announcement]

Thanks everyone's contribution! The final round winner announcement is released today. Congrats to all contest winners

--
1st: No. 67 Carbon Fiber MSI: completely represents MSI Workstation spirit with high quality design element under the contest design guideline

2nd: No. 209 MSI Core Shield: with almost 8k strong Facebook fans like power

3rd: No. 135 Empowered Your Victory

4th: No. 150 MSI Firebird

5th: No. 10 The Hive

--
MSI will contact all contest winners after the contest finishes. All contest winners must provide a correct ID copy and sign an intellectual property rights guarantee letter guaranteeing originality and non-infringement of submitted work to MSI after MSI announces contest winners. MSI reserves the right to not select a winner if the winner cannot provide the above mentioned documents. Further question please refer to: http://event.msi.com/nb/2013/logo/

Pages: [1]   Go Up