Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CANNOT USE CDRWIN AND FIREBURNER  (Read 3083 times)

IanCraft_VCPM

CANNOT USE CDRWIN AND FIREBURNER
« on: 16-August-02, 07:31:31 »

HI I HAVE AN MSI MS-8332 CD WRITER, AND I CAN'T BURN ANY CD ON CDRWIN OR FIREBURNER....IN CDRWIN SAYS THAT CANNOT RECOGNIZE MY WRITER AND IN FIREBURNER BEGAN TO COPY THE CD BUT WHILE IS DOING THE TEST CD THREW AN ERROR AND THE BURN STOPED...I DONT KNOW WHT TO DO...IF SOMEONE KNOW HOW I COULD FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE POST ME..BECOUSE I :(  REALY NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM  :(
OHH I FORGOT THAT IN NERO (THE PROGRAM THAT COMES WITH THE CDWRITER) COPY  THE HALF PART OF THE MUSIC TRACKS AND WRITING COMPILATION ON 32X IN THE MOST OF THE CASES THE CD CAN'T BE READ BY THE CD-ROM

Maesus

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
  • in Penang, Malaysia
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 16-August-02, 09:06:52 »
  • Best Answer

• Hi,

Usually to support newer drives, the CD burner application itself needs to be updated. You might need to check this out with CDRWIN and FireBurner authors for any possible updates.

What is the error caused by FireBurner?

For those Nero compilation, 32x for audio is a bit too high unless you have a super high quality CD-R media.

Other than software, the CD-R media itself also contributes to the problem. You might need to try with different CD-R media to find out which one suits the best for your drive.

Good luck.
    Please read the ==>MOAN Guide<==
    Maesus

My PC:
    Now using : IBM Thinkpad T60p

Core 2 Duo recipe
    E6600 2.66Ghz with GB Rocket Cooler Pro : MSI 975X Platinum PUE BIOS 7.6 : DDR2-667 2x1GB + DDR2-800 2x1GB : MSI 8800 Ultra : 80GB WD Caviar SE : Maxtor 250GB SATA : LiteOn LH-20A1S DVD writer + Samsung SH-W162C DVD writer : MSI Theater 550 Pro : LOGITECH Z-680 : DELL E228WFP 22" LCD : PowerLogic 500W PSU with +12V1&+12V2 @ 32A total

IanCraft_VCPM

(No subject)
    « Reply #2 on: 16-August-02, 09:42:39 »

thanks for the post...i have cdrwin 3.9
    the error that fireburner trow me is this:

Thread2: Write Error @ Sector -123
    Thread2: Sense Error: ILLEGAL_REQUEST (LOGICAL BLOCK ADDRESS OUT OF RANGE) (0x05 0x21 0x00)
    Thread2: Synchronizing Cache
    Recording complete

i thought it was the image but i tried with a couple of image and the same error... someone post in other thread that the firmware fix this kind of problem but it isn´t firmware for my device....thanks for the post, if you could continue posting me please do it

IanCraft_VCPM

(No subject)
    « Reply #3 on: 16-August-02, 20:40:38 »

now i test with easy cd creator and didn´t recogfnize my cd-writer again
    please some one who know what is the real problem please help me
    Pages: [1]   Go Up