Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI W20 3M – Business & Entertainment at the same time  (Read 6811 times)

aaronahowTopic starter

• CORPORAL

Hundreds of tablet models are now available in the consumer market, make people so confused which will be the best choice for them. Today I would like to introduce the newest tablet from msi, the 11.6-inch W20 3M tablet.▼

It carried Win8 operating system, it’s very suitable for commercial usage like presentation to customer, at the same time the application compatibility is just like the other tablets as well. ▼

My friend Fish who’s a sales person just bought msi w20 3M as her daily working assistant, so I’ll ask her to be the model and introduce the w20 functions step by step.

First let’s glance the a-side of w20. It’s designed by black elegant appearance looks with metal hair brush on it.▼

Comparing the thickness with iPhone: it’s almost exactly the same thick because the edge of W20 used the arc shape design makes the visual thinner than the iPhone. ▼

The edges of w20 did have some special design, so it’s quite easy for a girl like me hold it with one hand easily. ▼

Especially the both side of the screen is widened, when you use both hands to hold it for reading, fingers wont touched the screen to active any function, it’s a very sweet design.▼

According to the official profile, W20 3M weight just 688g, it’s really light! ▼

The next part will introduce the functions and performance.

Showtime!, ready to test the performance of W20, press the Power button.

Let's take a look at its boot speed, the SSD is indeed better and faster than other brand’s tablets equipped with eMMC, read speed is 3.5 times faster.

Then the actual test, Stopwatch clicked and W20 took 8 seconds to complete the boot sequence. However, the boot speed is really fast, too late to press the pause button, the result then jump to 9 seconds.▼

At the back side of W20, equip with fingerprint sensor, you can just slide fingers to activate the operating system, it’s a really great feature to protect my personal files if I accidently lost the tablet on the way to office. (Finger sliding direction ---> )▼

In fact, there’s two ways to enter the operating system. First one is the traditional way, enter the personal password; the second way is through fingerprint sensor, according to personal habits. ▼

Compared to traditional passwords, fingerprint security mechanism is more secure and convenient, because each person's fingerprint is unique. At the same time fingerprint is more practical since it is faster to scan a fingerprint than to enter a password.

Again turns to hardware specifications, W20 is equipped with dual-core AMD A4-1200 APU processor, APU processor is the most powerful place onboard VGA, you can run dynamic 3D games, graphics performance is generally flat 5 times.

Through the manipulation of external joystick, game smoothness is really good to see our family Xiao-yu play so vigorously.▼
[video=youtube;i5A4iU8GvQc]

If you are worried about the extension of W20’s, Keyboard and mouse can be connected via an external USB to link with the other USB devices.▼

Wide Viewing Angle with IPS panel, the viewing angle is up to 170 degrees, using it to watch movies is really clear vivid color.

90 degrees▼

130 degrees▼

170 degrees▼

The W20 comes with a 11.6” panel, which equals a 12 inches untra notebook, but thinner and easier to carry. With Windows 8, W20 is more suitable for business and entertainment proposes.

Let’s take a look video, since it has IPS screen panel, no matter which angle you look at it, the image is clear as crystal! ▼

Presentation with customers.▼

Do reports with external keyboard and mouse.▼

Notepad function.▼

Monitor for stock trends.▼

Using Google Map for directions is very clear. ▼

Video Conference. ▼

Check e-mails on the way for presentation. ▼

Makeup using the front camera.▼

There are many commercial uses, such as life applications and entertainment; usually one stop shopping, W20 can meet up all your needs.

But in order to reach the needs, we need connected to a wireless network first. Here I want to introduce Wi-Fi capability: it’s by far the farthest transmission distance I’ve ever seen. According to the official data that under no obstructions circumstances, Wi-Fi reception range can go up to 100 meter.

This is how we test the Wi-Fi capacity: we use one iPhone and W20 to link to the same Wi-Fi spot. In front of the store, both iPhone and W20 both set full bar of the test. (Hinet 20 is the free Wi-Fi AP in the shop.)▼

Then extended for 20 meters, the iPhone signal is weaken.▼

Then 30 meters, only one signal bar for iPhone, but the W20 remains unshakable.▼

It’s amazing for furthest 50 meters and W20 Wi-Fi with full grid, the iPhone cant reach the AP signal anymore. ▼

It verified the W20 really have it tough future, give it a good little nickname, called "courageous persistence small steel gun"!

Finally I’ll introduce the 10-point touch function. This feature is more extensive functionality in fact; suitable for use in a virtual instrument, can simultaneously struck ten scale, the software flexibility is quite good. ▼

Fish played the piano well, so I asked her to play some great melody for me. ▼

As above is introduction of MSI W20 and thank you to spend your time to read our unboxing.

slimfellow

• PRIVATE E-2
Interested in purchasing a msi w20 3m
« Reply #1 on: 02-October-13, 15:42:59 »

Where did your friend purchase this from? I would like to get one as well. Unfortunately I have not yet found an online retailer to get this item from. Your assistance with helping me find one to purchase will be greatly appreciated.

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR
MSI W20 3M – Business & Entertainment at the same time
« Reply #2 on: 06-October-13, 18:38:17 »

Awsome tablet and lady!

Work in Computer Industry
GS73VR GTX1060 as working laptop
GT75VR GTX1080 as home entertainment
PS4 to play NBA2K, MLB The Show & NFS racing games with 27" DELL 4K Display
Love to play FPS games, racing games and NBA/MLB games
Steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and CORSAIR M65 FPS mouse
Dynaudio MC15 sound system in living room
Edifier C3 2.1 channel sound system in computer room

xdhkjiuzx

shampoos
« Reply #3 on: 03-December-13, 19:48:14 »

A future filled with opportunity for growth and success; against the present environment of negativity and uncertainty.  Outside of housing, the government can reduce its interference in farming,authentic louis vuitton outlet, healthcare, and education (by ending subsidies of student loans), which will cause the    to drive down costs to more reasonable levels. What You'll Need:Dark construction paper (black is best)Markers or crayonsLiquid starch or gluePaintbrush or cotton swabsUncooked riceLove the winter weather, even when it's too cold outside to play?  A money sack and money bill accessory are also included as part of the set to enhance play. All Purpose Cots for Older ToddlersManufacturers design all purpose cots to be big enough for any member of the camping party,http://newsupdateassoc.info/louis-vuitton-outlet-online-sandals-authentic-people-canada-pink.html, including the older toddler, who is already accustomed to sleeping in a toddler bed.
    Chemical preservatives in the food, in the cans themselves or the packaging, bedding, shampoos, toys7.  Over time it took longer for picture to come on now theres only sound.  The energy you emit is influenced by the life you live. Why Are Louis Vuitton Handbags So PopularLouis Vuitton Handbags are so popular among ladies who are into fashionable stuffs.  Save money on expensive new tires, car repairs and ultimately drive safely to your destination by consistently following these tips.
   In a recent analytical report titled "Global Autos: Don't Believe the Hype Analyzing the Costs Potential of Fuel-Efficient Technology,fitflop sandals," Bernstein Research and Ricardo PLC performed a bottom-up cost walk analysis that started with a $19,000 gasoline powered vehicle,louis vuitton bags outlet, deducted the costs of unnecessary internal combustion drivetrain components and then added the incremental costs of necessary electric drivetrain components.  The different models may be distinguished by the emblems on their boot lids: the WR had a vinyl 'quattro' decal or a brushed aluminium effect plastic emblem, the MB had chrome plated 'audi', 'audi rings' and 'quattro' emblems,fitflops sale, whilst the RR had only chrome plated 'audi rings'. As you can see, we're carefully picking our stocks while protecting ourselves through broad and leveraged options plays. Kohler loved ones fixed out all these troubles and retained and enhanced their excellent name with reputation.  We did a lot of routine trash pick-up at our site.
    I know people who have done this throughout life.  There's no worries about tracking dirt in because there's no floor. Prices are cheap and though they are very often derided as not being real ballet shoes, they still make sense especially to parents whose children have just started ballet lessons and do not want to buy expensive shoes at the beginning.  My lifetime commitment since 1957 has been to be a go-between for science and religion by learning their languages and concepts and finding correlation between them. Another option is to find a padded gel wrist pad that comes with a built in trackball.
    One Google executive argues that it is his job to make software easy to use,louis vuitton bags outlet, even uses the phrase "brain-dead as possible" so that anyone can jump on and start using it at any point whatever their    skills or lack thereof.  Like in golf, a kicking swing is all about form and control.  In the years following appeared in several films of different genres, including comedy, as in The Teahouse of the August Moon, in which he portrays a Japanese interpreter makes the American occupation forces.  The singe btton stye of the jacket heps make the toso appea to be onge and the ook heps stocky men ook thinnegofonine This bag has a cowhide base and hande,louis vuitton handbags outlet, the stap is made of padded canvas and cowhide and yo get a tave cove with it It is the pefect accent that wi tn any otfit fom beatif to simpy amazing!  You can connect a lot of gadgets and accessories to this smartphone, such as Apple TV,louis vuitton bags outlet, the Nike+ Armband and many others.
    Also if you had a small hard drive on a home computer then there would be no real advantage of using a more complex file system with features such as protection as it isn't likely to be needed.  Second,louis vuitton outlets, the two shoe companies sell very different kinds of shoes.  If you are accused of a **SPAM** crime,louis vuitton outlet locations, then it is important to hire Houston criminal attorneys who know how to handle such cases.  Richard Richardson on Venus, 1962).  Fame and money meant nothing to him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up