Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FREE software for MSI owners!!!! Check it out. Enjoy!!!  (Read 1982 times)

tr4nc1d80m8Topic starter

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
  • I don't fix computers...I make them Better!!!

For people that don't already know, or haven't utilized it. Some free software is available for download when your a MSI owner.

"As an MSI customer you can download our multimedia tools designed to enhance your music, videos and photos and even build your own website for free. From music management and music creation, to video editing, photo management and web design, these five products offer you everything you need for your multimedia."

Here's a list of the free software that is available for MSI owners to download, as well as the link!   ENJOY!!!
http://www.magix.com/index.php?id=10250&L=111&C=10

Photo Manager MX: Put an end to your digital photo chaos and organize your photo collection with ease. The program is fully equipped for fast import, photo and video clip management, photo editing and presentation.

Video easy SE: MAGIX Video easy SE is the ideal program for easy video editing. Edit your movies, add transitions, text and background music, and even quickly enhance image and sound quality. Transform your recordings into unforgettable films in record time - no prior skills are required.

Music Maker Silver: The easiest way to arrange, remix, record and create your own music. Develop your musical style now - without any prior skills.

Web Designer Silver: Design your own website in just a few easy steps. Everything you need is united in this one powerful program. Design - Publish - Done! Creating websites has never been so easy.

mufin player: The next generation music player plays all standard audio formats, manages large music collections, helps you discover music, offers a free online hard drive and more.
Running with my:
Desktop:
 Thermaltake MS-I Epic Edition
 MSI 970 Gaming
 MSI R9 270X GAMING 4G
 MSI Interceptor DS200 Gaming Mouse
 Soon to be owner of a MSI Interceptor DS4100 Gaming Keyboard, or the GK-701
Laptop:
 MSI GS70 Stealth Pro
 MSI Steelseries Siberia V2 Gaming Headset

Valia

• SERGEANT
FREE software for MSI owners!!!! Check it out. Enjoy!!!
« Reply #1 on: 28-July-14, 20:19:06 »

Wow, so many software to download. Photo, Video, music, all can be edited by these tools. msi does think about what can be useful for users. Cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up