Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battling to order a GT70-20K  (Read 1218 times)

SAMSIFANTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Battling to order a GT70-20K
« on: 21-October-14, 04:08:16 »

Dear MSI

Dear MSI I have been trying for two weeks to get an answer from your agents in South Africa regarding the purchase of the GT70-20K workstation. I understand there is no stock in country but have offered payment upfront, along with any air freight costs incurred should it require special shipping. I am yet to hear back from any of them. I am becoming quite frustrated as I need the workstation for my work. I am currently using a on board graphics card with Solidworks and it is completely unsatisfactory. I was quoted for the workstation by one of your suppliers here, only to be told upon me placing the order that the machine was no longer available. The time period between quote and attempted order was 1 day. Please can someone give me feedback as I am being left in the dark and want to order the workstation ASAP. Thank you.

RX-8

• MAJOR
  • 0-Post Bumper
« Reply #1 on: 22-October-14, 05:20:34 »

Hello SAMSIFAN,

Did you mean you had contacted the local dealer in South Africa and they didn't feedback anything about this?

I have helped you connect my friend who is one of the salesmen in MSI in charge of Africa region.
Hope he will contact the local dealers to give you feedback asap.

Could you also kindly provide your email or maybe phone for them to directly contact you?

:cool:
Have installed Help Desk inside your system? Find it on Utility webpage of your product website.
Use it to export your system info and share with others so that everyone can help you more quickly and precisely:biggthumbsup:

SAMSIFANTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 22-October-14, 05:41:03 »

Hi Cayman1021

Yes, I have contacted several of the listed direct dealers & their supply chain service providers to ask if I can custom order the unit from Taiwan and have it shipped to me. Also ensuring them if it was possible I would pay upfront and take on the airfreight costs.

The only feedback I have gotten is from some of them, is what other models are currently on the water destined for SA which doesn't answer my question.

Unfortunately the other models being shipped either fall short of the GT70-20K specs or are better, but out of my budget range. Hence my attempt at securing the best workstation that I can afford which is the GT70-20K.

Should you wish to discuss this further please contact me on graham@transfrig.co.za

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up