Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI to Announce Total War:ATTILA Bundle Campaign (How to Redeem Game Codes)  (Read 7981 times)

MSI-MKTTopic starter

• MSI Tech
  • MSI Marketing

MSI are proud to announce our exclusive partnership with SEGA on the game launch of the newest instalment in the multi award-winning Total War series - ATTILA http://www.totalwar.com/attila

This offer is available for MSI A88X-G45 GAMING, A88XM GAMING & 970A SLI Krait Edition motherboards only in certain countries in a limited quantity & time. Model & specifications may differ depending upon the country selected. All offers are valid only while supplies last. Additional terms and conditions may apply.

Note: China (PRC) with Hong Kong & Macau SAR, Japan, Korea, Taiwan are excluded.

Total War:ATTILA Game Code Redemption Instruction

tp6vul3rmp

• SERGEANT

:agrees: Nice promotion!!
Did users in TW can join it?? I want 970A SLI Krait Edition! Black & White color looks elegant!

MSI-MKTTopic starter

• MSI Tech
  • MSI Marketing

:agrees: Nice promotion!!
Did users in TW can join it?? I want 970A SLI Krait Edition! Black & White color looks elegant!

Thanks for your great support. Unfortunately, the bundle is not elibigle to Taiwan due to license policy.

China (PRC) with Hong Kong & Macau SAR, Japan, Korea, Taiwan are excluded

prettyscetchydude

• PRIVATE E-2

I purchased my board back in August 2014 am I unable to redeem a code?

MSI-MKTTopic starter

• MSI Tech
  • MSI Marketing

I purchased my board back in August 2014 am I unable to redeem a code?

Thanks for your support. The bundle offer starts in late April. Unfortunately, your purchase is not eligible.  :smile:

eamundson

• PRIVATE E-2

I need some help, I bought the motherboard in April 2015. I registered the motherboard on 05/14/15 but it did not give me a redemption code. I went to support and received an email back telling me to get the redemption code from the retailer. I don't think they understand where the redemption code originates from despite the fact they pasted a copy of the msi promotion address. Can you assist me? Thanks.

MSI-MKTTopic starter

• MSI Tech
  • MSI Marketing

I need some help, I bought the motherboard in April 2015. I registered the motherboard on 05/14/15 but it did not give me a redemption code. I went to support and received an email back telling me to get the redemption code from the retailer. I don't think they understand where the redemption code originates from despite the fact they pasted a copy of the msi promotion address. Can you assist me? Thanks.

Dear eamundson-

The eligibility of code redemption is based on the purchase date instead of registration date. Since this promotion starts in late April, that's why the system is not able to deliver the game code even though you've completed the product registration. Hope you can understand.

Thanks.

dick_chenhui

• PRIVATE E-2

I got game code , What do I do after that?

flak38_aa

• PRIVATE E-2

I purchased the motherboard in 10 June 2015 from Thailand retail, and register the product today. I have look into Promotion/Event page it does show the MB which I purchase, but when enter the link there in nothing at all, just the Purchase date,Product SN, and no result at Game Code.  I need more info on this or I'm missing something?

lucaswang

• SERGEANT

I got game code , What do I do after that?

It's a STEAM game code. just activate it on STEAM

MSI-MKTTopic starter

• MSI Tech
  • MSI Marketing

I purchased the motherboard in 10 June 2015 from Thailand retail, and register the product today. I have look into Promotion/Event page it does show the MB which I purchase, but when enter the link there in nothing at all, just the Purchase date,Product SN, and no result at Game Code.  I need more info on this or I'm missing something?

You need to complete the process of product registration. Once it is finished, you will get a access to the game redemption page. For more detailed info, please check the following instruction.

http://www.slideshare.net/MSI_Motherboard/total-warattila-game-code-redemption-instruction

felipe_mgregorio

• PRIVATE E-2

I bought my msi 970a krait edition on june 30th, but I just got it today. How to proceed?

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

I bought my msi 970a krait edition on june 30th, but I just got it today. How to proceed?
Not 100% sure but you might be out of luck. It's a week after the promotion finished, and you can't blame MSI for getting your board that late. Or maybe something can be done with that? Try registering your board and see what happens as it seems it's still possible..
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32.
99% of issues would be solved if people would read the manual first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up