Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The warrior's path . . . World of Warcraft  (Read 1374 times)

Foodceng14Topic starter

• CORPORAL
  • Ing Electronic on PC
The warrior's path . . . World of Warcraft
« on: 12-July-15, 17:47:33 »

Only here there will be real PVP have to admit ... Ok , good guys , I'm again CENGCILLO <3 come to tell them and say a little about many things ... :welcome:
_______________________________________ _______________________________________ _______________________________________ ___
Well, I will explain some interesting stuff , I see that catch my attention , first for those who played ye (It is good not? ) But for others, is a MMORPG game, where you level , 1-100  :biggthumbsup:

I'll leave you with the desire ... I will soon gameplay , MSI for you ! in my youtube channel . I wait ! Cengcillo goodbye :)

www.youtube.com/user/MrsSorauchiha

mkanana2000

• SERGEANT
Re: The warrior's path . . . World of Warcraft
« Reply #1 on: 20-July-15, 08:11:18 »

You remind with my old warrior Orc when I used to play WoW. I stopped playing since 2010 but I still remember how it was so fun to play with my warrior character and how to play as a tank or rearrange the character build for massive DPS hitting.

Also I remember the PvP where warriors used to be at their best in the arena.

I am wondering how the came become so far and how much does it changed during the last 5 years.

Talentless

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
Re: The warrior's path . . . World of Warcraft
« Reply #2 on: 21-July-15, 22:38:58 »

I saw WOW and PvP mentioned in the same sentence and threw up a bit in my mouth.  No offense :)
MSI GT73VR 6RF Titan Pro 201 | Intel Skylake-H i7-6820HK CPU 2.7GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 8GB VRAM with G-Sync GPU | 120hz IPS Panel | 64GB DDR4-2400 RAM | Super RAID 4 1TB SSD (PCIE Gen3 x4) NVMe [512GB *2] + 1TB (SATA) 7200RPM | 3k mb/s read/write | 6352 Time Spy, 14656 Fire Strike 1.1.
Pages: [1]   Go Up