Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro  (Read 1289 times)

muzzled3Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro
« on: 26-March-17, 13:31:01 »

Hello, the problem that my laptop has is that being in a state of rest, without emitting audio, and also in "muted" (Fn + 0) a very often "PLOF" is heard, as if giving a dry blow of sound of Low frequency, a serious, come on. It always does, as well as a chirping sound on the right side of the laptop, under the keyboard obviously as if it were the hard drive or something else as it actually sounds like a squeal and is quite annoying. Not to mention that my in ear headphones have already given me two electric shocks in my left ear, and the headphones in no other device do this to me, besides they are not a low price model, they are a Xiaomi Hybrid, comparable to Sennheiser and Audio Technica.

If any user with this same model (if it is another one specifies which one) has one of the problems mentioned please comment on this thread and see how widespread these problems are in MSI GT - GS models.

Constructive criticism to MSI:
You must invest more in product construction, personally I returned two GS laptops and now that I have a GT (supposedly this model has "better construction quality")..... I have exactly the same problems with GT model now. Not to mention the light leaks on the screens...

Konstantin

• Global Moderator
Re: GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro
« Reply #1 on: 26-March-17, 23:07:02 »

Use latest Help Desk to export the system info and post the text information in here.

Could you help record a short video or an audio file for that sound?

You could also try to follow the steps from following FAQ for reinstalling the audio driver and Nahimic.

http://www.msi.com/faq/nb-2345
Pages: [1]   Go Up