Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: (Updated:2016/05/06)"Silent Option" Fan Control Application for MSI Laptops  (Read 230409 times)

david

• COLONEL
  • Software dev & media creation w/ gaming gear.
Re: "Silent Option" Fan Control Application for MSI Laptops
« Reply #150 on: 02-December-15, 10:47:19 »

Hi to all

I've searched the thread a little but I was unable to find info about this: When I set a custom Fan table in the advanced mode, it will be setted for all the eco mode available for the system control manager? Correct me if I am wrong, but what until now i thought that every eco settings of the SCM have a particular FAN speed table associated. For example, i have experienced that the Office mode is much more permissive with the cpu temperature and raise up the fan later than for example the Gaming mode, leaving the pc a little hotter but quiter. So, if i set a modified fan table through the Silent Option fan app, will it be applied to all the eco mode? Or just works with eco off mode? And then my second question is: If It will be applied to all the eco modes, there is not a way to switch between two or more fan table, such as, for example, between a quiter one for office and an aggressive and louder one for gaming?

Thanks for the attention

Hi VerbalKint,

Question 1: It should be easy enough to test the Silent Option fan profiles vs Eco mode. Why don't you create a profile that turns the fans on full or something easy to recognize. Then try the different Eco modes and see what happens. Personally, I don't use Eco and keep it turned off.

Question 2: As for different fan profiles, the advanced mode of the Silent Option already offers this via its "export" and "import" feature. You can save (export) different profiles for the CPU and GPU so you have what you need now to create separate "quiet" and "aggressive" profiles. Then load (import) the one you want for an activity.

-------------------------------------

Personally, I'd like to see MSI combine the Dragon Gaming Center, SCM, Afterburner and Silent Option and add a full CPU overclocking capability. Then we would have one cohesive program to control our gaming notebooks and assign comprehensive configurations to various games and applications. The display (True Color) and sound effects (Nahimic) programs could also be integrated into this "uber" program---but only if these modules could be disabled by the user. For example, some users (like me) employ a more accurate color calibration system for the display and prefer a clean audio path with lower distortion in the sound system. This could be a sort of "bypass" setting for the True Color and Nahimic portions.

This comprehensive program would be designed only for notebooks (and possibly all-in-one computers). That way, unsupported desktop features would not be present (as they are now in Afterburner). It's the only approach that truly makes sense because these systems in our notebooks are so inter-dependent. The CPU, GPU and fans must be configured as a system. When launching a game or program, we need to configure all of the features controlled by the Dragon Gaming Center, SCM, Afterburner, Intel XCU, Silent Option, True Color and Nahimic. Some users may also want to add the NVidia Control Panel, SSE3 and Killer Network Manager to this list. As it stands now, MSI and its component manufacturers are creating too many smaller, fragmented programs when what we need for a powerhouse gaming notebook is a system-wide approach.

But this would be a mammoth programming job and would require some of the best programmers with deep hardware savvy. It may be too big for MSI, alone. So the second best approach may be for MSI to create a framework into which component manufacturers provide modules to control their portion of the hardware. The MSI framework would provide the cohesion and system-level control. And this would create a new problem: the component manufacturers may be unwilling to make the effort for a single computer manufacturer like MSI. So this may need to be a larger open-source effort that MSI convinces its competitors to join in for the good of us users. Yay! Happy world! Cooperation and high-quality systems-level engineering ushers in a new breathtaking era of gaming. Game software developers could distribute "configuration packs" with their games that will pre-configure the computer for optimal performance of the game. Wow! Gamers would no longer have to study into the arcane minutia of computer tech to know how to optimize their rig for winning game play.

Oh! Did I just fall asleep? Was I dreaming again? It's time to wake up. Sorry... ;-D

Kind regards, David
GT80 2QE Titan SLI-001 • i7-4720HQ • 32 GB DRAM • 2 x GTX 980M in SLI • 16 GB VRAM (8 GB/GPU) • 2 x 512 GB Micron M600 M.2 SSDs in mirrored Recovery array • 2 x 128 Toshiba M.2 SSDs in mirrored RAID-1 • 2 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD • MiniPro RAID V2 external case w/ 2 x 2 TB Seagate ST2000LM003 HD in RAID-1 for local backup • 40" Philips 4K UHD BDM4065UC monitor • Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB external keyboard • Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless mouse w/ Powerplay charging mousepad • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit • Adobe Master Collection CS6

VerbalKint

• CORPORAL
« Reply #151 on: 03-December-15, 01:52:56 »

Well thanks for the extensive answer :biggthumbsup:

Actually I've already made a test just like you sad, I just want to check if anyone else had another version of the story and could give some info or directly from msi or from any other kind of "official" knowledge about this. And yes, my tests says that when you set a custom Fan table via Silent Option program, it will be set for all the eco mode without difference. In my opinion this is sad, if Silent Option works obligatory coupled with SCM as in the installation description is reported, it should be differenced the fan table for each of every eco mode, giving this way at the same time a good personalization service and an easy way to switch between fan profiles.
As for the second question, I know we chan import and export profiles, but i just don't see it as good way to switch between them.
I hope that maybe in a future actualization of the application this thigs should be taken in account, to link it really al least with SCM and limiting the fan profile created to the current eco mode activated permitting this way personalization and fast switch between profiles (with just a key on the keyboard).

I see your point about the integration of all the system component control app in one major hub, and actually it should be the way to follow in my opinion too, moreover to close the gap with other manufacurer such Asus and Alienware that, and this is only my opinion, sell less performant components pc's for an higher price than MSI but maybe care more about the software integration of coustom-app for hardware control and diagnostic. 

In any case for the moment a real integration between SCM and Silent Option will be enough for me.

EJMSI987

• CORPORAL
« Reply #152 on: 03-December-15, 14:30:41 »

When will this support Windows 10? Can't stand fan noise while browsing the internet.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
  • High End GT72S Dominator Pro G owner
« Reply #153 on: 03-December-15, 17:24:20 »

When will this support Windows 10?
Waiting also.. :idea:
Can't stand fan noise while browsing the internet.
Are you sure you didn't set Fan Control in the BIOS so it always runs at max? Sounds like its set to always be on rather than dynamically come on when the GPU approaches 80c.
MSI GT72S 6QF Dominator Pro S 29th Anniversary Intel i7 6820HK @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4-2133 RAM, 2x256GB Raid0 Toshiba NVMe 2.5 inch PCIe SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 OC'ed 150+ Core / 150+ Mem, 17.3 inch LG IPS HD Display @ 75Hz, Intel 7265AC Wifi, Windows 10 Pro + latest system and video updates BIOS version: .121 EC Firmware version: .106

EJMSI987

• CORPORAL
« Reply #154 on: 04-December-15, 11:55:01 »

No it's not on full speed all the time. :) That would have been so bad! 
It turns on every now and then at a maximum of 3,200 rpm. Still would appreciate it if it were silent all the time. Is why I'm waiting for this software.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #155 on: 04-December-15, 12:29:02 »

Err.. but its supposed to ramp up to 3.2K rpms when it detects the GPU over 80c.. I would believe that would be quite dangerous to not have the system fans come on at those temps UNLESS the fans are coming on far sooner? Otherwise, no man its working-as-designed.
MSI GT72S 6QF Dominator Pro S 29th Anniversary Intel i7 6820HK @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4-2133 RAM, 2x256GB Raid0 Toshiba NVMe 2.5 inch PCIe SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 OC'ed 150+ Core / 150+ Mem, 17.3 inch LG IPS HD Display @ 75Hz, Intel 7265AC Wifi, Windows 10 Pro + latest system and video updates BIOS version: .121 EC Firmware version: .106

EJMSI987

• CORPORAL
« Reply #156 on: 04-December-15, 16:22:46 »

It's the CPU's fan that's at 3,200 rpm max man.. I don't think it's normal to be always on like that.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #157 on: 04-December-15, 16:50:08 »

Are you absolutely sure the Fan Control in the OC section of your comp's BIOS is NOT set on? Thats the exact cause of what you are experiencing: the main fan is always ON since it was set as such in the BIOS. Otherwise, did you check your Dragon Gaming Center profile? For me, I want a far more aggressive fan for both CPU and GPU so they go near full strength and 70-80c... earlier the better so venting happens sooner to keep the temps down quicker. ;)

EJMSI987

• CORPORAL
« Reply #158 on: 05-December-15, 13:54:40 »

I do not understand what I should do, m8.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #159 on: 05-December-15, 16:13:32 »

Maybe try to first ensure that Full Fan Speed is disabled in your BIOS as follows:

predator.85

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #160 on: 09-December-15, 10:38:10 »

sorry, i dont find OC section in bios settings
i acces bios pressing DEL / CANC button, but i find only boot, nfo and other but not oc or fan settings
msi-gs60-6qe-ghost-pro

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #161 on: 09-December-15, 10:46:01 »

I guess that makes sense as few MSI laptops apart from their high end models have OC abilities.

So nothing on changing anything to do with Fan Control in the BIOS? Maybe an MSI TSR is coming up on startup auto-turning the fans on then setting them to HIGH?

Checked the Gaming Center to see what fan profile you are set to? Also in Win 8.x/10 under your Power Settings check what Cooling tweaks you have set: either Active or Passive. Mine is Active but maybe for you, Passive as a test?

ossianscave

• CORPORAL
« Reply #162 on: 11-December-15, 10:58:55 »

Sick of MSI not bothering to answer emails. Ended up getting a faster Alienware laptop from Dell Outlet, build quality is much better and the machine is much quieter.

Plus a small crack appreared in the MSI casing. No wonder they are only 4th in the laptop charts and they boast about that lol. Adios

rogalskimartin

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #163 on: 12-December-15, 04:26:14 »

Sick of MSI not bothering to answer emails. Ended up getting a faster Alienware laptop from Dell Outlet, build quality is much better and the machine is much quieter.

Plus a small crack appreared in the MSI casing. No wonder they are only 4th in the laptop charts and they boast about that lol. Adios

I definitely cannot support that opinion... got a very quick response to my emails and the info that a satisfying solution is on the way. Maybe your attitude is the problem, man...?

maxime.jumel

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #164 on: 16-December-15, 01:01:05 »

I am also waiting for W10 support...
Microsoft is almost forcing everyone to move to their new OS, it is time that MSI thinks about supporting it.

As EJMSI897 I can't stand having my CPU fan going crazy every minute as I am only browsing or doing some Word.
The temperature limit to activate the fan is too low and the minimum speed of the fan is too high !
I need to be able to control this.

It is my first try with a MSI laptop and for the moment I am very desapointed.

4lberto

• MAJOR
  • I'm Captain-Alberto
« Reply #165 on: 17-December-15, 04:54:15 »

having slim laptop has a cost
MSI GS70 Stealth i7 4720HQ 12 G /750 GB/ 128 GB SSD

GTX860M GDDR5  2GB

:lookandok:

Make me best solution ! 

Hooah !

maxime.jumel

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #166 on: 17-December-15, 06:12:28 »

As stated I am not very experienced with MSI laptops but I did not have this king of problem with Alienware or ASUS ROG ones
So no, this is not a mandatory cost

santaponsa

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #167 on: 17-December-15, 09:42:08 »

Hello guys,

i bougth MSI GE62 6QF with Win 10.
Is it some version of Fan Control available?

The CPU fan is off till 49°C. From 50°C is running...not so big noise but i want to set fan off till 59°C.
Thank you for answer.

Jakub

jordimedia

• SERGEANT
« Reply #168 on: 17-December-15, 23:51:03 »

When will this be available for you GE62-6QD? The boost is way to loud, but without boost my computer sometimes gets a little warm. Being able to put the fanboost at 33% or something would be perfect.

jordimedia

• SERGEANT
« Reply #169 on: 18-December-15, 00:22:31 »

Dupe. Never mind

glavcevs

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #170 on: 18-December-15, 02:02:23 »

BTW - for those, who r waiting for WIN10 version - It is working for me with win10 !!!
MSI GT72 2QE: i7-4720HQ | GTX-980M - 8GB | 17.3 FHD LG IPS | 16GB DDR3-1600 | 256GB | 1TB Hitachi | 6X BR-Writer |

Monk

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
  • MSI GS60 6QE
« Reply #171 on: 19-December-15, 09:56:45 »

I am waiting as well.  As for the response above I believe people, including myself, are having troubles with the software in the GS60 6QE which has the combination of Win10 and the Skylake processor.  Maybe the issue lies with that hardware/software combo, I don't know myself.  I check here often in case they rolled out with a recent update to the 'silent option' software.

dondi

• CORPORAL
« Reply #172 on: 19-December-15, 12:24:33 »

For those of you waiting for Win10 support for Skylake, have any of you tried using Svet's Tools?
I have not yet received my rig, but I think if the Silent Option Utility does not perform as desired when I get it, I think I would use Svet's Tools to create an optimal Fan Curve. From the looks of the tool, it seems that it performs quite nicely.

Monk

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
  • MSI GS60 6QE
« Reply #173 on: 19-December-15, 23:37:50 »

Ill search for the post and check out svets tools as I do recall people suggesting it. The ability to make a custom fan curve is simply what I am after.  I can also wait for the official msi software because of the cooler temps where I am currently so no rush there.  I am usually in comfort mode or even downshift to green during light use to avoid any real fan annoyances like others have reported. To me this thing still slays games in comfort mode I know some like to run sport all-day everyday so experiences can vary.

bruno.goupil4

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #174 on: 20-December-15, 06:32:59 »

Hello MSI users, I'm having some troubles with my MSI GS60 2PL, the symptom is the fan going at 0rpm - 4k rpm - 0rpm like when we use a too low rpm value in MSI Silent option and I think it started after W10 update.

At the begining everything was fine, I was on windows 8.1 and my lowest fan speed was round 2900rpm at coolest temps. I also thought that this was a little bit noisy for an idle notebook and I found this utility.
I set the lowest fan speed from 48% (stock) to 44%, it was the lowest speed my CPU fan could go before turning off (43% made the fan go 0-4k-0-4k rpm like the problem I'm experiencing today)
It was acceptable noise reduction without any side effects. My EC was up to date with the one and only EC firmware provided by MSI on gs60 2pl support page...

Before updating to W10, I went back to stock fan settings and uninstalled the Silent Option utility. After updating, I experienced the "on and off fan symptom" at lowest temps when idle. Because I knew this symptom from the silent option utility, I got the idea to install it back and raise my minimum fan speed from 48 to 52%, this is the lowest "minimal fan speed" to not reproduce the symptom and this is where I am today, with an already noisy notebook + a raised minimal fan speed to avoid a more anoying on-off symptom and possible damage of the fan?
It seems like the windows 10 update, or something else, raised the minimal speed my cpu fan could spin before shuting off, weird !

I tried reseting EC with the gs60 method (off, unplugged, push pin hole) and nothing changed. I have no more solutions, maybe re-applying the only EC firmware update MSI gave us? But it's a window 8.1 EC firmware update and I don't know if it's compatible. I don't know much about MSI notebooks...

Thank you for your help and sorry for my English, not my first language.

davidkassamali8

• CORPORAL
« Reply #175 on: 01-January-16, 09:33:34 »

does this work with msi ge70 2pe as i put the fan on -20 and it was still running

graneri.fabien

• SERGEANT
« Reply #176 on: 01-January-16, 14:00:41 »

I have an issue with my fan and this tool.
In simple mode, when I put the value to -20%, if the computer is cold, the fan pass from 0 to 3000 RPM then back to 0 then 3000 RPM and it can last forever. I found that the exact limit to avoid this problem is not going under -17%. At -17% or more it stabilizes around a low value (~2400 RPM). It seems that if I chose -20%, it tries to go under 2400 RPM and does not success, that shut down the fan, so it goes to 0, and 0 is to low, the temperature goes up so it suddenly go back to a normal value and that makes a lot of noise, it's really disturbing.
I have the same issue in advanced mode, but I can't say which value for the fan is the limit for this phenomenon.
My laptop : GE60 2PL.

varkanoid

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #177 on: 03-January-16, 13:47:56 »

On my sons laptop when he logs in the silent option app is asking for administrator login before it runs. This is due to him having a child account under Windows 10. If he cancels the login Silent Option doesnt run. If I put my admin account in it runs.

How can I get the app to run with administrator access ? I have tried changing the shortcut to run as administrator but this didnt work.

Cheers

(this is on GE72 2QC with Windows 10 64 bit working 100%)
MSI P67A-GD55, i5 2500k. Corsair PC3-12800 4gb, Antec 750w, Gigabyte GTX480 SE, Coolermaster case CM-690, Asus Xonar DX  http://www.red-dwarf.net :D

radostasic9

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #178 on: 04-January-16, 11:57:32 »

Just downloaded this today to try it out and it actually works properly on Windows 10, MSI GE60 2PL Apache

magical.captn

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #179 on: 05-January-16, 13:42:09 »

Hello everyone !
I personnaly have a GP62 2QE Leopard Pro laptop, I installed .NET Framework and other dependance to make this program work but when I open it it tell me "Incompatible application"
Could you help me ?

ossianscave

• CORPORAL
« Reply #180 on: 07-January-16, 16:02:47 »

I definitely cannot support that opinion... got a very quick response to my emails and the info that a satisfying solution is on the way. Maybe your attitude is the problem, man...?

Lucky you. Perhaps when you send a few emails and you don't get a reply you may feel the same.

And FYI, the Alienware is a superior machine in every way, and no cracks in the case.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #181 on: 07-January-16, 16:12:15 »

So is the new GT72S 29th Anniversary laptop. <snicker>

carl-walton

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #182 on: 08-January-16, 12:02:06 »

Hi ya, doe's anyone know when this might be updated to the GE72 6QD

cheers

jordimedia

• SERGEANT
« Reply #183 on: 08-January-16, 13:14:13 »

Hi MSI,

When can we expect a version of fan control that works on GE62 6QD with Windows 10? 
I paid 1400 euros for this thing so it would be nice to get some proper support and the normal Fan Boost sounds like a vacuum cleaner.

gianluigi77

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #184 on: 10-January-16, 06:16:36 »

Hi,
I have a GS60-2QE (Intel core i7-4720HQ - GeForce 970m). OS: Windows 10.

Silent Option works, but not flawlessly: in fact several times apps have "graphics" crashes (problems with the integrated Intel video card) and the app's window becomes totally black (only such windows). When it happens, if I minimize each program and click again, it works without the app totally crashing. It usually happens with Firefox and Outlook.

MSI: please support Windows 10 ASAP!!!

Please note that after a BIOS update, the GS60-2QE became noiser (they raised the minimum default RPM fan rate) and thus Silent Options is really useful...

jordimedia

• SERGEANT
« Reply #185 on: 10-January-16, 18:11:26 »

^ Not really related to this thread, but I have the same problem. The display driver keeps crashing. Especially when scrolling up and down in Microsoft Edge.

s1m13y10t

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #186 on: 18-January-16, 12:31:03 »

Hello everyone !
I personnaly have a GP62 2QE Leopard Pro laptop, I installed .NET Framework and other dependance to make this program work but when I open it it tell me "Incompatible application"
Could you help me ?

Exactly the same situation for me, same model. Any suggestions?

jackjt8

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #187 on: 20-January-16, 13:38:20 »

After reading this I was hoping I would be lucky. Sadly not.

Not working on my GE62 6QC, which is a shame.

oskar.tezak

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #188 on: 25-January-16, 08:58:48 »

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I must confirm that tool DOESN'T work on MSI GS60 6QE pro (6700hq, 970m, W10). I really hope MSI will release tool soon. 
Offtopic: Did anyone somehow manage to turn off LED in power button?  Thanks!

rpicatoste

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #189 on: 30-January-16, 07:50:23 »

Hello, I have an msi ge62 2qd, and I just installed this software.

It shows the sliders but I don´t know if they do anything at all. I set the fans to the minimum allowed and it is still so noisy that I just cannot be at the library, and it is really annoying. 

Is there a way to use the laptop just in a low power mode low enough not to need the fan running?? As it is now, with every option to save energy activated, the laptop unplugged and this software running, it still sounds too much to be in a library.

This is terrible!! Any option?

Alllik

• SERGEANT
« Reply #190 on: 01-February-16, 06:49:33 »

Excellent, it's working.
Usually the GPU fan kicks in when I start to watch a video and recently the GPU fan started to make a clicking noise. Haven't figured out if the fan vibrates and hits against the laptops chassis.
At least it's quiet now when I work.
Thank you MSI :)
Model: MSI GS70-2PE
Cpu: Intel Core i7-4710HQ
RAM 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
SSD 250GB msata + 1TB HDD 7200RPM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 870M 3GB DDR5

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #191 on: 01-February-16, 07:02:29 »

Can we please have this app working for us with Skylakes and Win 10 Pro?!???! Both have been out for 4+ months now... :biggthumbsdown:

predator.85

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #192 on: 01-February-16, 11:44:29 »

hello, i have gs60 6qe ghost pro, win 10 970m 
there was a silent option that working now??? can someone link the latest version?? thank you

giby90

• CORPORAL
« Reply #193 on: 02-February-16, 03:04:46 »

Please release a w10 compatible version. I need it to study!!!
My laptop is px60-6qe with w10 and Skylake processor.
Hope to hear some news very soon!

Alllik

• SERGEANT
« Reply #194 on: 02-February-16, 03:06:18 »

I downloaded the Silent Option from the first comment of this Topic.
I say it works for me as the fan never turns while I'm on Google Chrome, word, Excel.
Also it doesn't make sense that the GPU is in use for office work.
RAM 16GB DDR3 1600MHz

Alllik

• SERGEANT
« Reply #195 on: 02-February-16, 03:10:28 »

Please release a w10 compatible version. I need it to study!!!
My laptop is px60-6qe with w10 and Skylake processor.
Hope to hear some news very soon!
Hi, did you try to work in Office Mode.
FN + F5
Choose: Office
RAM 16GB DDR3 1600MHz

wyp8711

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #196 on: 03-February-16, 04:10:10 »

When support win10?!
If it can,please send to my email:wyp8711@gmail.com

giby90

• CORPORAL
« Reply #197 on: 04-February-16, 06:27:40 »

Hi, did you try to work in Office Mode.
FN + F5
Choose: Office

I tried yesterday. With no effects!

Now a bad new for everyone: silent option will be released in march or april for w10+Skylake notebooks...a technician tolte me this via email.

wyp8711

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #198 on: 04-February-16, 06:52:20 »

Choose Office mode
It seems to reduce the chances of fan rotation.
(In Taiwan now is winter)
CPU average temperature:46~50
Room average  temperature:18~19
Use Youtube、office、web、Visual Basic...

Use google Translate ,:rolleyes_anim:

mysecondmail

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #199 on: 06-February-16, 14:32:10 »

Hi together and aspecially the Silent Option Team, 

I just bought a MSI PX60 2QD. It's a great Machine and I like it, but the fans are so noisy (although the temperatures are very low. (30 degrees Celcius)). So this would be the reason to send this great laptop back and buy an other one. Fortunately the Silent Option Fan Controll work and I can reduce the fanspeed using the advanced mode. I will test further more the next few days to get the best setting, because the fans are accelerating for a few seconds and reducing the speed moments after this. 

But my Question is: 

Will this App be available for Win10 on my machine PX60 2QD? Because if not I unfortunately have to buy an other Laptop for working. It's not tolerable for me to have this noise just working with office or surfing the web. I hope the software comes for win10 because I would like to keep this PC. It's all great but the noise is a no go! 

Nevertheless, thx for this great APP!

Greetings Sven

PS: Maybe sometimes a BIOS Upgrade would solve the Problems. this would be the best solution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up