Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: (Updated:2016/05/06)"Silent Option" Fan Control Application for MSI Laptops  (Read 240138 times)

divineasparagus2

• SERGEANT
Re: "Silent Option" Fan Control Application for MSI Laptops
« Reply #250 on: 12-April-16, 12:21:59 »

skylake/win10 owner here. Using Dragon Center for the Vortex and it works great.  Seems like having the cpu fans kick in at 65C is the way to go (4th vertical line from left to right)?

Also, under System Monitor -> Power Consumption I get a W value which seems fine. But sometimes it changes to AC and then back to a number value like 77W. Anyone know why?

michal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #251 on: 12-April-16, 15:51:17 »

I also found out Dragon Center working OK, but still it doesn't store settings so I have to change fan speeds every time fire up my laptop - it's weird a bit.

rafal.chelpa

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #252 on: 13-April-16, 03:19:13 »

I'm also disappointed after buy ge72 6qd for over 1.5k euro, about while ago. First an major problem is heat on left side just under keyboard where my hand stay nearly all the time when I play and work, this place was really hot and my fan dot kick to faster speed, I guess this coming from 1tb Hdd, I change this hdd to sdd, after that is a little better but still is very warm.
I give some times w8 for release new version off silent fan option this should fix my problem, any other software for controlling fan don't work on this laptop, but looks like this never happen, for now only way to reduce this temperature is kick fan on maximum, and sit front of hover all day.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
  • High End GT72S Dominator Pro G owner
« Reply #253 on: 13-April-16, 09:28:47 »

There should be a whole thread on the Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) Tech. You mentioned that you updated the firmware in the BIOS for the Thunderbolt 3 controller. There is a help PDF file that has instructions saying that the Thunderbolt 3 update tool needs a 'Thunderbolt 3' device attached before it can be applied. https://www.msi.com/files/pdf/Thunderbolt_update_en.pdf  It seems TB3 is like this Silent Option app. Its a long time in the making, the same as most new upcoming TB3 Docks are still in USB-IF certification processes, you can pre-order, but they won't be ready for sale until mid 2016. So from May 2015 there is still very little TB3 devices etc, simply because its a major change to industry standards.
Why do you need a TB3 device actually connected to the port in order to update its firmware. That seems quite backward. :biggthumbsdown: No one seems to know what's going on to fix all those SuperPort issues with many connected devices like true USB3.1 devices (failure to copy one way but works the other) or disk controller errors when a USB3.0 docking station is connected. Anyway wrong thread.
MSI GT72S 6QF Dominator Pro S 29th Anniversary Intel i7 6820HK @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4-2133 RAM, 2x256GB Raid0 Toshiba NVMe 2.5 inch PCIe SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 OC'ed 150+ Core / 150+ Mem, 17.3 inch LG IPS HD Display @ 75Hz, Intel 7265AC Wifi, Windows 10 Pro + latest system and video updates BIOS version: .121 EC Firmware version: .106

rafaelbrlima

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #254 on: 13-April-16, 12:46:52 »

I also found out Dragon Center working OK, but still it doesn't store settings so I have to change fan speeds every time fire up my laptop - it's weird a bit.

You did the dragon center work in English? How?

michal

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #255 on: 14-April-16, 02:32:48 »

Just installed it as admin and worked fine for me. Of course things that are not in this laptop (as multicolour LED system) are just not working but fan control works like a charm,
I have updated Windows 10 x64.

divineasparagus2

• SERGEANT
« Reply #256 on: 14-April-16, 08:07:10 »

Did you uninstall dragon gaming center? Do you guys ever use that thing?

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #257 on: 14-April-16, 08:44:44 »

I haven't yet so both Dragon Center and Dragon Gaming Center still reside together. I have noticed Dragon Center offering high overclock options than the Gaming one.

I have noticed that after coming out of sleep that the laptop does not auto-engage the fans dynamically: I have to first launch Dragon Center (it is always loaded btw in the tray and on startup) then close it then the dynamic fans work as I set them in the profile. :undecided:  Whats the deal with that?
MSI GT72S 6QF Dominator Pro S 29th Anniversary Intel i7 6820HK @ 4.0Ghz, 32GB DDR4-2133 RAM, 2x256GB Raid0 Toshiba NVMe 2.5 inch PCIe SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 OC'ed 150+ Core / 150+ Mem, 17.3 inch LG IPS HD Display @ 75Hz, Intel 7265AC Wifi, Windows 10 Pro + latest system and video updates BIOS version: .121 EC Firmware version: .106

rafaelbrlima

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #258 on: 14-April-16, 16:13:49 »

The installation has no options to change the language to English.

Look at that crazy language that when I install the Dragon Center. Can someone help me?

Click to large.

Gus4

• SERGEANT
« Reply #259 on: 14-April-16, 17:54:24 »

Many of us are still waiting for this software. What happened to supporting the new model laptops? Your fan complaints are in the highs, I can do a simple google search with thousands of people complaining about your crappy fans. I've been patient....Been 6 months I had the GS60 6QE, and still no support?...Let's not even get to the customer support.

Get your stuff together MSI, you've been falling off. Most people I know with MSI notebooks have already RMA'd them once or twice within the first two years they owned them.

- Angry Customer.

matt.w.logan

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #260 on: 16-April-16, 20:40:20 »

I really hope you are reading these still. I have been using this for a while now because my GS-70 20D has no other form of fan control I that I can find, and if i dont turn up the fan by myself I can cook and egg on my laptop. anyways all of a sudden this morning when i turned on my computer I got the message. "Firmware Communication Error Failed!! Contact the application vendor" WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

funkmybass

• CORPORAL
« Reply #261 on: 19-April-16, 11:02:43 »

Hi ! What if I want to launch Silent Option manually and not at the start of windows ? I don't find the matching service !

hdsor

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #262 on: 22-April-16, 18:12:54 »

im waiting for update as well for GS60 6QE ... im beginning to think that msi has the worst customer service i even encountered till now.
Fore sure MSI is not what it used to be.

luziyang

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #263 on: 27-April-16, 13:36:54 »

Please, MSI do let this software support WIN10. The fans drive me crazy. How you manage that 3000RPM when I just read a PDF? 

Need to control it because I purchased the notebook is not 100% for gaming, even so, that noise is also bad.

The notebook need THIS! The customer need a silent environment to finish the job!

Also, the fan noise makes me hardly recognise the Sounds (Does dynaudio needed or you can just simply remove this cause i CAN'T heat IT any more under that stupid fan speed)

-Angry customer

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #264 on: 28-April-16, 11:37:38 »

- You checked the BIOS is not forcing the High Power Options so fan is always on? Are the fans always on and at max?
- You have the latest Dragon Center running so you can control both CPU and GPU fans?
- You running processes maybe in the background with such high CPU utilization that its forcing the fans always on to compensate?

luziyang

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #265 on: 28-April-16, 15:30:13 »

Haven't checked the BIOS yet, but it since the fan noise is a common problem for all MSI NB. In 

Also, the 3000rpm is not the max speed it is just the normal one. The max should be 6000rpm if you press the boost cooling it will force two fan to run at 6000 RPM.

Of course I got a latest Dragon Centre but I don't think it provide the fan control menu (for Window 10 - NO).
I mean, the fan noise, it doesn't make any sense cause an i7 processor need a 3000rpm fan speed to cool it down when I JUST read a PDF (nothing big running background).

It is just ridiculous.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #266 on: 28-April-16, 17:16:38 »

Hmm no max fan speed is ~3600RPMs, bro... anything else would be insane. I have thoroughly tested the CPU and GPU fan speeds on my laptop and 6k RPM is impossible for that form factor.

Btw, my Dragon Center stopped working for the first time.. creating a thread for it as I cannot figure out how to fix it. Started happening when my laptop came out of sleep and the screen went all wacko forcing me to hard-reset. :biggthumbsdown:

luziyang

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #267 on: 29-April-16, 07:08:04 »

Dude, I am not kidding you. Well the normal fan speed is 3000rpm for my GE62 6QD even at idle.
I have attached some captures for you.

This is just SICK.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #268 on: 29-April-16, 07:23:46 »

The metrics are completely wrong: those fans cannot remotely go double what they are rated. 3600 RPM is tops.. must be a reporting bug.

luziyang

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #269 on: 29-April-16, 09:32:34 »

Well, actually, I do not care about how fast it runs. Just because that noise is killing me, I have to think about if it is running too fast.

That is the reason I post here to need a fan control software as Silent option could be the one. Unfortunately, it is not support to Win10. 

Plus, I do believe if you do a little bit researches on "MSI NB fan noise" you will find I am not the only one complain this.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #270 on: 29-April-16, 09:38:47 »

But you don't need fan control.. I never had it out of the box so its either forced-on in the BIOS or you have a process running in the background eating cycles like nuts OR XTU is not running properly and needs to be repaired on your laptop (as where the heck are your CPU, GPU, and Memory metrics in your screen cap above)? Thats a problem. For some reason, Intel's XTU app is tied to MSI OC'ing laptops so if its not working right, things can go screwy.

alvarezmarcos1987

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #271 on: 29-April-16, 11:59:27 »

@luziyang,

What is the version of the Dragon gaming center you are using? And where I can download it?

Thanks for your help mate

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #272 on: 29-April-16, 12:01:18 »

Go to your download section for your laptop off this site: its there. ;) We're @ 2.0.1603.1401 now.

alvarezmarcos1987

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #273 on: 29-April-16, 13:45:05 »

Hi mate,

Thank you I have correctly installed the last version but the "special key" that launch the dragon gaming center doesn't work anymore. Do you know how to set up it back.

Sorry for off topic guys

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #274 on: 29-April-16, 13:52:26 »

What.. key? :confused2:

alvarezmarcos1987

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #275 on: 29-April-16, 14:09:19 »

The key in red circle next to the power key and cooler boost key

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #276 on: 29-April-16, 14:14:29 »

Yeah I don't have that button but why do you need a button to launch Dragon Gaming Center? To use a key on the laptop to launch it you need the macros set up again via Steelseries Engine.

nesteretsivan

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #277 on: 03-May-16, 12:56:32 »

Please, update the link. There is no file to download.

paulatoohey

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #278 on: 04-May-16, 07:48:45 »

Dude, I am not kidding you. Well the normal fan speed is 3000rpm for my GE62 6QD even at idle.
I have attached some captures for you.

This is just SICK.

I suspect because they (MSI) are having a heap of trouble writing software for the latest windows 10 as demonstrated with the silent option fan control software.
BTW my Bios switch for fan control is disabled.
My experiences with the fan noise problem is when the system first loads and all the drivers and startup programs load the fans have a 'surge', straight after MSI Gaming Centre loads. Sitting idle sometimes and most often the cpu reads at a very high temp of 68C and the gpu 38C and a reading of 30% cpu usage. Checking back on the performance monitor shows nearly every time a stupid windows program running in the background hogging the cpu.
BTW I have a GT72S-6QE, its sitting on a zalman laptop cooler with a huge 400mm fan and I still have high temps but I live in an area were it is sub tropical and average temps are 25 - 30C.
Maybe the silent option fan control software might address these problems. maybe it won't as there is many variables concerning temps, fans and how the system/NB is situated.
MSI GT72S 6QE-038AU

RW3

• MAJOR
  • Go hawks
« Reply #279 on: 05-May-16, 05:50:11 »

Hi all, I contacted with MSI support and they said there are new silent option and dragon gaming center coming out in couple of weeks.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #280 on: 05-May-16, 05:55:58 »

Good to hear!!! :biggthumbsup:

msiTechNBTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

Dear all,
The Silent Option has been updated.
Please give it a try.

Best regards,
msiTechNB

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT

Fantastic, WORKING! :biggthumbsup: 

Now have to see if it remembers my custom CPU/GPU fan settings after waking up from sleep on Win10 PRO.

Also.. PLEASE can we have an option to link both CPU and GPU fans so they both go up at the same time regardless if CPU is idle but GPU isn't (and vice versa)! This will drastically promote total laptop air venting rather than favouring one side of it.

jean-phillipe.andergassen

• PRIVATE E-2

Greetings from Germany, maybe some more are here ;D

Testing the silent Option fan Controller on my GT72S 6QE and it is working fine so far.

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT

Update.. well, it was working fine then when I sleep and wake/resume the laptop its a black screen and reboots on its own after 3-5sec. Come back in.. all ok but noticed under the SYSTEM/ACPI process its constantly running at 12% and can't be stopped. :undecided:  Also, sleep/resume keeps not working (as mentioned above) Had to uninstall it and everything seems back to normal (including sleep/resume). :sad:  Will conduct more tests just to be sure.

david

• COLONEL
  • Software dev & media creation w/ gaming gear.

Greetings,

I'd like to know if there is any compelling reason to update if the previous version of the Silent Option is working fine in our notebook now? I haven't had any trouble and I don't want to create any with a new version that has an unanticipated problem.

Regarding sleep and hibernate...
The number of MSI gaming notebook owners here who are having trouble with sleep and hibernate modes is really surprising because I cannot believe these modes are being used. I thought most buyers of an MSI gaming notebook were "power users" who want to get every bit of performance and life out of their notebook. One of the first things a power user does who is booting from an SSD is get rid of both the sleep and hibernate modes. And it's not just about performance---it's also about safety. You see, there has been a historic correlation between SSD failure and waking from sleep or hibernate mode. If you research the internet you'll see various theories why this happens---but, as far as I know, no one has authoritatively proved the mechanism of the failure.

My advice is to get rid of sleep and hibernate. If you're booting from an SSD, your boot time into Windows should be only a few seconds so you don't really save that much time. The only thing you give up is being able to quickly resume an application where you left off. But I've seen too many of the big applications that I use for media development become unstable after "waking" so that's another reason I don't use sleep or hibernate.

You can assign the function of your notebook's on/off button so it will shut down instead of putting it to sleep or hibernate. You can control the same thing when you close the lid of your notebook. You can disable the sleep button (F12). And you can go into all of the power plans and disable sleep and hibernate there. Then you can disable hibernate at the OS level and reclaim all of the SSD space that is permanently allocated to it. You should be able to find instructions on this stuff easily on the internet. This is like 101 level stuff for optimizing a computer for an SSD.

Kind regards, David
GT80 2QE Titan SLI-001 • i7-4720HQ • 32 GB DRAM • 2 x GTX 980M in SLI • 16 GB VRAM (8 GB/GPU) • 2 x 512 GB Micron M600 M.2 SSDs in mirrored Recovery array • 2 x 128 Toshiba M.2 SSDs in mirrored RAID-1 • 2 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD • MiniPro RAID V2 external case w/ 2 x 2 TB Seagate ST2000LM003 HD in RAID-1 for local backup • 40" Philips 4K UHD BDM4065UC monitor • Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB external keyboard • Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless mouse w/ Powerplay charging mousepad • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit • Adobe Master Collection CS6

edwin.carter

• FIRST LIEUTENANT

A laptop that cannot do the basic function of sleep/resume is not a laptop I want to own. Such a function is an extremely basic aspect of owning a laptop -- if it cannot do something so rudimentary as come out of sleep then WHAT ELSE more complicated can it not certainly do? :undecided:

paulatoohey

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

Greetings,

I'd like to know if there is any compelling reason to update if the previous version of the Silent Option is working fine in our notebook now? I haven't had any trouble and I don't want to create any with a new version that has an unanticipated problem.

Regarding sleep and hibernate...
The number of MSI gaming notebook owners here who are having trouble with sleep and hibernate modes is really surprising because I cannot believe these modes are being used. I thought most buyers of an MSI gaming notebook were "power users" who want to get every bit of performance and life out of their notebook. One of the first things a power user does who is booting from an SSD is get rid of both the sleep and hibernate modes. And it's not just about performance---it's also about safety. You see, there has been a historic correlation between SSD failure and waking from sleep or hibernate mode. If you research the internet you'll see various theories why this happens---but, as far as I know, no one has authoritatively proved the mechanism of the failure.

My advice is to get rid of sleep and hibernate. If you're booting from an SSD, your boot time into Windows should be only a few seconds so you don't really save that much time. The only thing you give up is being able to quickly resume an application where you left off. But I've seen too many of the big applications that I use for media development become unstable after "waking" so that's another reason I don't use sleep or hibernate.

You can assign the function of your notebook's on/off button so it will shut down instead of putting it to sleep or hibernate. You can control the same thing when you close the lid of your notebook. You can disable the sleep button (F12). And you can go into all of the power plans and disable sleep and hibernate there. Then you can disable hibernate at the OS level and reclaim all of the SSD space that is permanently allocated to it. You should be able to find instructions on this stuff easily on the internet. This is like 101 level stuff for optimizing a computer for an SSD.

Kind regards, David

Your exactly right because the computer manufactures for some 5 years now have been dragging their heels on SSD's, there was a cloud of mystery behind the proper use of SSD's first off and there has been lots of debate and preferences expressed by others as to the operating state of SSD's.
For instance, why would you need a page file at 16GB when your system carries 16Gb of ram and the continual writing to that file degrades the life of your SSD.
next why have a system go into sleep when the system boots within 10 - 15 seconds.
I have NO page file and NO hibernation file.
MSI GT72S 6QE-038AU

david

• COLONEL

Your exactly right because the computer manufactures for some 5 years now have been dragging their heels on SSD's, there was a cloud of mystery behind the proper use of SSD's first off and there has been lots of debate and preferences expressed by others as to the operating state of SSD's.
For instance, why would you need a page file at 16GB when your system carries 16Gb of ram and the continual writing to that file degrades the life of your SSD.
next why have a system go into sleep when the system boots within 10 - 15 seconds.
I have NO page file and NO hibernation file.

Thanks paulatoohey...

But I didn't intend to move off the subject of the Silent Option BETA software. So let's please stay on-topic. Regarding OS optimization, I've done the same thing and much more. No virtual memory for the OS here (but it is required at the application level for some programs like Photoshop, HD video editors, CAD programs, 3D modelers, etc).

The thing to understand about the sleep and hibernate modes is that they have NEVER been stable. Microsoft has worked very hard to make them stable but it has not achieved it with any version of Windows. Win 8.x appeared to be an improvement but Win 10 is horrible. There are lots and lots and lots of reports of OS instability and applications freaking upon waking. Win 10's sleep and hibernate modes have also been wreaking havoc with video drivers---just ask NVidia.

The point is: The problems observed with Silent Option waking from sleep or hibernate mode may not be the fault of MSI at all. We just don't know. There is a strong indication that this problem may be out of their hands.

Sleep and hibernate modes are an old hangover from the time when Windows computers took many minutes to boot from a slow HD. They were Microsoft's attempt to make Windows seem faster than it really was. And it created new problems that are still with us today. Namely, that many users do not reboot Windows as often as they should. Microsoft has never been able to fully solve OS problems from third-party applications like memory leaks. They can't even keep their own code free of these problems. So you need to reboot on a regular basis to keep your computer running in tip-top condition. Disabling sleep and hibernate help solve this problem. And, like I wrote previously, they are largely obsolete when booting from a fast SSD.

Don't let the sleep and hibernate modes interfere with your ability to use the Silent Option BETA software, overclocking tools, and the many applications that don't wake well from sleep or hibernate. Just disable these modes and you'll have less trouble.

Computers are never perfect. You have to manage their flaws and focus on the important stuff. I bought my GT80 Titan to develop code and create media. Many owners purchased their MSI gaming notebook to have a luggable gaming platform. Don't let sleep and hibernate mode interfere with the real reasons you purchased your expensive notebook. Let's be grateful that MSI has continued to work on their beta software and are allowing us to test it---that way we can benefit from it before it is officially released and they benefit by having it tested by a lot of users. A lot of companies don't do that.

Kind regards, David
GT80 2QE Titan SLI-001 • i7-4720HQ • 32 GB DRAM • 2 x GTX 980M in SLI • 16 GB VRAM (8 GB/GPU) • 2 x 512 GB Micron M600 M.2 SSDs in mirrored Recovery array • 2 x 128 Toshiba M.2 SSDs in mirrored RAID-1 • 2 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD • MiniPro RAID V2 external case w/ 2 x 2 TB Seagate ST2000LM003 HD in RAID-1 for local backup • 40" Philips 4K UHD BDM4065UC monitor • Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB external keyboard • Logitech G903 Lightspeed wireless mouse w/ Powerplay charging mousepad • Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit • Adobe Master Collection CS6

paulatoohey

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

NICE!
Version 1.0.1603.3001 for the skylake series works very well.
Observations during install and pre-use.
1. Install worries free and then wanted to reboot.
2. Reboot had problems. I had nothing connected to the system and the system actually stalled and booted twice before it actually moved into the OS startup. Which I am querying as why did it do that, has it changed something in the BIOS...????
3. Upon entering the OS I observed to my horror the temps went up to 78C on the CPU and 45C for GPU, YES I could adjust the fan speeds and they (fans) gradually came into play and speeded up and the temps lowered somewhat but not much.
4. I had had enough and it was late, I shut-down the NB and have just started the NB again and WOW the temps are totally different now as displayed in the screen shot.
I use to get around 45C for GPU and 58C for CPU on startup and the fan speeds were high using the dragon gaming centre as an indicator of status.
Now the temps are nearly 10 degrees lower on startup. I am impressed.
MSI GT72S 6QE-038AU

tsourick

• CORPORAL

Didn't work for me. Crashing on launch. There is clr20r3 Dotnet event error. Windows 7 sp1 64 on pe60 6qe laptop.

divineasparagus2

• SERGEANT

win10 skylake gs60 works fine here. The only issue is the fans reset to default after some time or after closing the lid, but it's not a big deal (to me)

I am happy we finally got this! Thanks MSI

RW3

• MAJOR
  • Go hawks

Hi tsourick,
From the system requirement"For Windows 7, please install .NET Framework 4.0."

tsourick

• CORPORAL

Hi tsourick,
From the system requirement"For Windows 7, please install .NET Framework 4.0."

Tried 4.0/4.5.1. Neither helped. It crashes on launch as well as dragon gaming center does, with the same error. Still no solution.

tsourick

• CORPORAL

Now i see, its not in supported list :(((

Is it possible to support PE60 6QE also? Please...

david

• COLONEL

Now i see, its not in supported list :(((

Is it possible to support PE60 6QE also? Please...

Hi tsourick,

In case you hadn't noticed, this is MSI's gaming notebook forum and the tools here are designed primarily for them. That isn't to say that MSI won't make a future version of its Silent Option software for non-gaming notebooks like your PE60 6QE but it is probably much lower on their priority list. Contact MSI Support directly to make your request. These forums are user-to-user and your request probably won't be seen here by the folks at MSI who need to see it.

Kind regards, David

RW3

• MAJOR
  • Go hawks

Hi tsourick,
It should working fine for PE60 6QE, you must download and install the latest .Net Framework 4.6.1.
At least, it is working fine on my friend's laptop with win7.

mateen-kazemi

• PRIVATE E-2

Will there be any support for GL62 6QF?

The fan speed is driving me crazy. :\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

tsourick

• CORPORAL

Hi tsourick,
It should working fine for PE60 6QE, you must download and install the latest .Net Framework 4.6.1.
At least, it is working fine on my friend's laptop with win7.

I give 99% its not the solution. I tried both 4.1/4.5.1 and it did not help while ppl report it working. Must be another reason.

tsourick

• CORPORAL

Hi tsourick,
In case you hadn't noticed ...
Kind regards, David
Thank you David. I'm new here.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up