Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI REWARDS PARTICIPATE ON MSI FORUMS, GET REWARDS  (Read 112788 times)

tkensei

• SERGEANT
Re: MSI REWARDS PARTICIPATE ON MSI FORUMS, GET REWARDS
« Reply #50 on: 26-August-16, 11:05:42 »

I'm also looking forward to the next free game ... been saving up points, now almost at 350  :-)

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #51 on: 28-August-16, 20:11:37 »

I also collected 350 points, waiting for the next free game, FF type 0 had been on shelf for more than 6 months, maybe the shell life is a year or so? Can't wait to see the next eligible free game

phuong.kurosaki

• CORPORAL
    • https://www.facebook.com/hoaiphuong.nguyen.3591
« Reply #52 on: 30-August-16, 07:58:35 »

Hi, I can't login using facebook on this app. Are there something wrong?!

jeffmathis12

• UncleJohn
  • STAFF SERGEANT
  • Come hear Uncle John's Band.
« Reply #53 on: 31-August-16, 16:27:53 »

Thanks I have been having redeem issues on Warhammer for my X99A Gaming 7 Board.
--Uncle John
"The Internet Merry Prankster"
:joker: 
X99A Gaming 7, Intel i7-5820 (12 Hyperthreaded Cores), 32GB DDR4 RAM, GTX-960, PNY-2211 240GB SSD Drive, 1TB WD HDD, 2TB HGST HDD Drive.

valeriucko

• CORPORAL

Hi all,
i have bought and registered a GTX 960 5GD5T OC inside the msi site but i haven't got no-gaming product points.
I have earned only 25 points for another no-gaming product that i have registered (a Z170A-PRO motherboard).
Can anyone tell me why this 25 points are missing?
I have already open an issue but no one wrote me a response.
Please, help me.

Best regards

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT

Shouldn't be 25 points as mine is GTX 970 and Z170A gaming pro also earned 50 points each unless they had changed the point system. By the way, once you logged into the forum, you can always click again on your own user name to track the points record for reference purposes. Good luck!

e79inc

• PRIVATE E-2

I know i m not going to win anything.. I don't own any MSI Device.. I wouldve done a review by now

jeffmathis12

• UncleJohn
  • STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #57 on: 02-September-16, 04:32:07 »

Come-on.  Let's all donate a few points and get him a board to work with!  Build some goodwill.
--Uncle John
X99A Gaming 7, Intel i7-5820 (12 Hyperthreaded Cores), 32GB DDR4 RAM, GTX-960, PNY-2211 240GB SSD Drive, 1TB WD HDD, 2TB HGST HDD Drive.

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #58 on: 02-September-16, 21:19:21 »

A person a point also flood him with hundreds points, but I don't think MSI will biased on those forumer without purchasing MSI peripheral or components, everyone is potential customer, cheer up dude

jeffmathis12

• UncleJohn
  • STAFF SERGEANT

A smart company would build some goodwill and hook up a fan that has yet to even have their product.
These are just guidelines.  You can drum up a case, keyboard, fans, etc....easy and cheaper.
This would be a pretty killer rig in my opinion.
Good Luck and keep Dreaming!

cybrary.it
peerlyst.com

http://www.frys.com/product/8934763?site=sa:adpages%20page:P129%20date:082816

MSI 970A-G43 Plus AMD 970 AM3+ Motherboard

[justify]
[font="Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", "Liberation Sans", "Nimbus Sans L", Arial, sans-serif]USB3.1 TYPE-A Gen 2
2x FASTER MSI USB 3.1 GEN2

Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!

Benefits
[/font]
  • 2X faster than USB 3.1 Gen1
  • 20X faster than USB 2.0
  • Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
  • Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
[size][font]
Military Class essentials

The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The new structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
Humidity Protection

The latest Gen 4 Fabric PCB helps to against moisture cause by some humid conditions and environments.

EMI Protection

The optimized EMI - proof design helps to keep users safe when during a long - time computer operation.
ESD Protection

Anti - ESD ICs and fuses onboard helps to totally protect your motherboard from electrostatic damage.

HIGH Temperature Protection

Certificated Military Class 4 components help to work stable under some extreme conditions.

CLICK BIOS 4

The MSI Click BIOS 4 is the latest UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10. Not only that it also reacts faster, runs smoother and has better mouse support. And this all comes with many cool features. Click on the button on the right to visit our dedicated BIOS page and learn more.

LIVE UPDATE 6

MSI Live Update is renewed! Our popular software automatically downloads and installs the latest drivers, BIOS and software. Rest assured while your system is always configured using the latest software so you get the maximum performance and stability.

MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS

DARK CHOKE
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.

SOLID CAP
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high - end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over - 10 - year.

Optimized for multiple graphics cards

CrossFire support
This motherboard supports CrossFire. Optimal PCI - Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.

That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running AMD CrossFire™ setup.

Prevent damage!
Worried about damaging the PCI - Express slot or your graphics card because of the weight?
MSI® Steel Armor
Steel Armor has more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI - Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a stutter-free gaming experience and higher GPU overclocking.

WHQL CERTIFIED. WINDOWS 10 READY.

Benefit from great compatibility and a worry - free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.

MSI is world's first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry - free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.

[/font][/size]
  • 100% Compatibility
  • 100% Performance
  • 100% Trusted & Certified
[size][font]
2X FRONT USB 3.1 GEN1

With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard - to - reach USB ports on the rear.

Connectivity

Be sure to take full advantage by connecting your devices to the optimized ports.
[/font][/size]
  • Mouse
  • USB 3.1 Gen2 ports
  • LAN port
  • Audio connectors
  • Keyboard
  • USB 2.0 ports
  • USB 2.0 ports
  • USB 2.0 ports

[font="Segoe UI", "Helvetica Neue", "Liberation Sans", "Nimbus Sans L", Arial, sans-serif]Specifications
[/font]
Product Specifications
SocketAM3+
CPU (Max Support)AMD® 970 & SB950 Chipset
ChipsetAMD® 970 & SB950 Chipset
DDR3 MemoryDDR3 1033/1333/1600/1866/2133 (OC) MHz
Memory ChannelDual
DIMM Slots4
Max Memory (GB)32
PCI-Ex162
PCI-E GenGen2 (16), Gen2 (4)
PCI-Ex12
PCI2
SATAIII6
RAID0/1/5/10
TPM (header)1
LAN8111E Gigabit LAN
USB 3.1 ports(Front)2(Gen1)
USB 3.1 ports (Rear)2(Gen2)
USB 2.0 ports (Front)6
USB 2.0 ports (Rear)6
Audio ports (Rear)6
Form FactorATX Form Factor
12 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.5 cm)
CrossFireY
Detail
CPUSupports AMD® FX™/ Phenom™/ Athlon™II/
Sempron™ processors for Socket AM3/ AM3+
ChipsetAMD® 970 & SB950 Chipset
Main Memory4x DDR3 memory slots, support up to 32GB
Supports DDR3 1066/ 1333/ 1600/ 1866/ 2133(OC) MHz
Dual channel memory architecture
Slots2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slots (support x16/ x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
2 x PCI slots
StorageAMD® SB950 Chipset
6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
USBASMedia® ASM1143 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports on the back panel
ASMedia® ASM1042AE Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through 
the internal USB 3.1 Gen1 connector
AMD® SB950 Chipset
- 12 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (6 ports on the back panel,
6 ports available through the internal USB connector)
AudioRealtek® ALC887 Codec
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
LAN1x Realtek® 8111E Gigabit LAN controller
Internal I/O Connectors1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
3 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 6 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 - Gen1 ports)
1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
2 x 4-pin system fan connectors
1 x 3-pin system fan connector
1 x Front panel audio connector
2 x Front panel connectors
1 x TPM module connector
1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
1 x Serial port connector
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel I/O Ports1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
6 x USB 2.0 ports
2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
6 x audio jacks
Multi-GPU SupportSupports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
BIOSThe motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices
and expansion cards of the board automatically.The motherboard provides
a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
Dimension12.0 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.5 cm) ATX Form Factor
Mounting6 mounting holes

[/justify]

[size=+1]Detailed Description[/size][/b]
(Manufacturer # ) 

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Features
AMD FX™ Processors unlock maximum, unrestrained processing performance for extreme responsiveness you can see and feel.

Maximum Performance
[/font]
  • The industry's first 8 - core desktop processor
  • Overclock with easy to use AMD Overdrive™ technology
  • Supreme power available from virtually every core configuration - also available in 6- and 4-core variants
  • Aggressive performance for mega-tasking and intensive applications like video editing and 3D modeling
[size][font][color][size][font]

Innovative Architecture
[/font][/size][/color][/font][/size]
  • The industry's first native 8 - core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture
  • Can deliver the performance you need without raising power requirements

An Industry Leader in Price for the Performance
  • Unlocked processors allow the maximum in tunable performance
  • AMD Turbo Core technology dynamically adjusts performance to give you the best experience, no matter what you are doing
  • Get superior performance at a competitive price with unlocked technology
[size][font]
AMD FX™ 8370 processor and Wraith Cooler

[/font][/size]
  • Maximum multithreading capacity and the highest clock rate in its class
  • Now paired with virtually silent top-of-the-line AMD Wraith Cooler
  • AMD's new Wraith Cooler generates less than one-tenth the noise of its predecessor, backlit illumination and an attractive fan shroud
[size][font]
The control you want

[/font][/size]
  • Unlocked clock multiplier for a powerful overclocking advantage
  • Highly configurable power and performance curve via AMD OverDrive™ software
  • Tailor your experience to your personal preference, whether it's performance, efficiency, or low noise
[size][font]
Reliability you deserve

[/font][/size]
  • AMD processors power premium products and world-class operations from industry leaders like HP, Microsoft, Samsung Electronics, and Sony
  • The AMD FX™ processor is built from the companya?™s 8th generation x86 CPU architecture based on over 40 years of silicon-crafting experience
[size][font]
AMD FX™ Processors

Experience unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with the industry's first 8-core desktop processor, unlocked for your overclocking pleasure. Push your core frequencies to the limit for the speed you crave with AMD Turbo Core technology.Go beyond the limits of flat-out speed with easy-to-use AMD OverDrive™ technology. Get all this impressive performance at an unbelievable price. 

AMD FX™ 8-Core Processors

The industry's first native 8-core desktop processor for unmatched multitasking and pure core performance with "Bulldozer" architecture. 

AMD Turbo Core Technology

AMD FX™ Processors based on the "Bulldozer" architecture come equipped with AMD Turbo Core technology.AMD Turbo Core technology is a performance-boosting technology that helps increase performance on the applications that need it the most.

AMD Balanced Smart Cache
[/font][/size]
  • Shared L3 cache (up to 8MB)
  • Improved scheduling and pre-fetch capabilities
  • 64-ways (16-ways/sub-cache)
  • Increased data queue sizes
  • Coherency for 8-cores
AMD Wide Floating Point Accelerator
  • Shared FP Scheduler
  • Dual 128-bit Floating point engines - capable of teaming together for 256-bit AVX instructions or operating separately with each core
Advanced Instruction Capabilities
  • AVX - Advanced Vector Extensions increase parallelism for scientific and 3D apps using heavy floating point calculations
  • FMA4 and XOP - Floating-Point Vector Multiply-Accumulate and eXtended Operations improves throughput and performance on many integer and floating point vector functions
  • AES - Advanced Encryption Standard increases performance on encryption apps like TrueCrypt® and PCMark®
HyperTransport™ Technology

Provides quick access times to system I/O for better performance
  • One 16-bit link at up to 5600MT/s
  • Up to 8.0GB/s HyperTransport™ I/O bandwidth; Up to 16GB/s in HyperTransport Generation 3.0 mode
  • Up to 37GB/s total delivered processor-to-system bandwidth (HyperTransport bus + memory bus)
Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology

An optimized, high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller to feed more cores.
  • Supports up to DDR3-1866
  • Supports low voltage memories of 1.35V and 1.2V
  • Up to 29.9GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3
  • Pre-Fetcher improvements
  • Direct communications to each core in Dual-Core module (APIC registers in each core)
AMD Virtualization™ (AMD - V™) Technology with IOMMU

These silicon feature-set enhancements are designed to improve the performance, reliability and security of existing and future virtualization environments by allowing virtualized applications direct and rapid access to their allocated memory. IOMMU is an extension to AMD64 architecture to support address translation and access protection on DMA transfers. Together, virtualization software runs more securely and efficiently enabling a better experience when dealing with virtual systems.
  • Security for User Level application and Virtual Machine guest operating system
  • Address translation and access control
  • Device isolation
  • Device assignment in virtualized systems
  • Security and trusted boot support
  • Unified interrupt management
AMD PowerNow!™ AMD Technology (Cool'n'Quiet™ Technology)

Enhanced power management features automatically and instantaneously adjust performance states and features based on processor performance requirements, helping users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.
  • C6 power state flushes the cache and removes voltage from individual cores to help reduce power consumption
  • CC6 power state puts all cores in C6 into an even lower power state for quieter operation and reduced power requirements
  • Separate memory controller power control
  • IO-based c-state interface
  • Works automatically without the need for drivers or BIOS enablement.
  • Power can be switched on or off within a single clock cycle, saving energy with minimal impact to performance
Benefit: Helps users get more efficient performance by dynamically activating or turning off parts of the processor.[/font][/size][/color][/font][/size]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Specifications
[/font]
Frequency3.9/4.2 GHz
Total L2 Cache6MB
L3 Cache8MB
Thermal Design Power125W
CMOS Technology32nm SOI
AMD64 TechnologyYes
Simultaneous 32- & 64-bit computingYes
L1 Cache (Instruction + Data) per core128KB (64KB + 64KB)
L2 Cache (1MB per core)8MB or 6MB or 4MB
L3 Cache8MB (shared L3)
HyperTransport™ TechnologyHyperTransport™ Technology up to 4000MT/s full duplex, or up to 16.0GB/s I/O Bandwidth
Integrated DDR3 Memory ControllerYes
Memory Controller Width128-bit
Type of Memory SupportedUp to DDR3 1866
Memory BandwidthUp to 21 GB/s dual channel memory bandwidth
Total Processor-to-system Bandwidth (HyperTransport plus memory bandwidth)Up to 37 GB/s
Process Technology32 nanometer, SOI (silicon-on-insulator) Technology
Thermal Design Power220W, 125W, & 95W
Manufacturing SitesGLOBALFOUNDRIES Dresden, Germany

What's in the Box

All FOR ONLY $129 After Rebates!!
I WILL DONATE ALL OF MY POINTS.  Who will match me?

$45

http://www.frys.com/product/8925733?site=sa:adpages%20page:P160%20date:082816

--Uncle John

ottoylmaz

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

good program.i hope,i claim one game :)

phuong.kurosaki

• CORPORAL
    • https://www.facebook.com/hoaiphuong.nguyen.3591

Hi, I can't login using facebook on this app. Are there something wrong?!
Still can't login on the app with facebook account. It flashes the screen a few time before turn back to the logging page. :biggthumbsdown:
This error sometime a occur on IE 11 too. :bonk:

jeffmathis12

• UncleJohn
  • STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #62 on: 13-September-16, 22:02:28 »

Then don't login FB!  IT SUX!

I can't stand it when you have to like something on FB to enter into a contest.

Even for free goodies I cannot be bribed into useing FB.
--Uncle John

badr.saber1

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #63 on: 17-September-16, 16:33:44 »

Well, with daily logins only, it only takes like around 25 years to get to the gaming pc, so....
Well, with daily logins only, it only takes like around 25 years to get to the gaming pc, so....
oh noice, but how to get points?

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

oh noice, but how to get points?
By reading the guidelines I guess?
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

Jak1up

• CORPORAL
« Reply #65 on: 18-September-16, 05:54:58 »

I would not even worry about points, because there's nothing to spend them on. The only game they have is FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 :biggthumbsdown: I've waited over a year or so to see if they would get some better games (like the one's they show in all there adds) but alas they have not. I don't think they will ever get rid of those "FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0" games because no one wants them.:nooo:
MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming/ Bios-.1B2/ MSI GTX770 2G Gaming/16g-Adata XPGx1 2133MHz / i7-4770k@4.5GHz/SanDisk 256GB SSD/Seagate 1T Hybrid Dive/ Windows 8.1/Cooler master Seidon240m/Thermaltake XT750w/Cooler Master HAF X.................

nathan.r.deardorff

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #66 on: 28-September-16, 15:07:14 »

How often are the rewards changed up? Once a month?
Great program!

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #67 on: 28-September-16, 18:09:06 »

It is a  great program, only changes of reward or choices of reward seems limited. I joined half a year ago, only saw one changes of x99 board to m7 board and FF type 0 game from 49 pieces to now 22 or so.
Not sure when will change to next reward

sommerpro80

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #68 on: 30-September-16, 01:14:37 »

Got it first try. Thanks
Sommerpro80

sniffey008

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #69 on: 02-October-16, 19:20:00 »

Msi is giving away prizes if you can gain a certain amount of points. You can gain points if you participate in certain things

chemy

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #70 on: 03-October-16, 19:56:26 »

Any ideas of how often they switch out rewards? Never had much interest in Final Fantasy.
Once they got out of stock of something they filled with another item

ensamvarg360

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #71 on: 05-October-16, 18:23:09 »

So in about 2 more years at the pace Final Fantasy is moving. :D

andrettidawson

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #72 on: 10-October-16, 02:17:48 »

It's about time a popular brand does something like this.
;-))

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
  • Hey there. Want to know anything, simply ask :D
« Reply #73 on: 10-October-16, 05:53:19 »

For how long is your redeemed promotions going to be "under review" before you get your product?

warpedspaceman

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #74 on: 10-October-16, 07:27:14 »

I wouldn't mind knowing this as well please. Out of interest of course.

tkensei

• SERGEANT
« Reply #75 on: 10-October-16, 22:04:27 »

I redeemed for Final Fantasy Type-0 over a week ago but have not received my code yet. 

Anyone knows how long it takes to receive?

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
« Reply #76 on: 11-October-16, 04:52:50 »

Yea redeemed the promotions for the Total war : Warhammer from my motherboard also close to a week ago. All that have happende is that its "Under review" and the invoice is uploaded and all that, but havent heard a thing from it.
Im pretty new in this part of the hardware heaven, just build my new rig and for the first time ever there is not a single Asus part in my build. Wanted to try out something new, but i dont hope that this is the way things work around here.

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT

Wow got my "Redeemed product code" like an hour after i made the last post :think: funny

tkensei

• SERGEANT
« Reply #78 on: 12-October-16, 04:16:44 »

Wow got my "Redeemed product code" like an hour after i made the last post :think: funny

Did you receive an email?  I am still waiting for mine.

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
« Reply #79 on: 12-October-16, 04:30:33 »

Did you receive an email?  I am still waiting for mine.
Yea i got the mail around an hour after i made the post in here

arlyn2010

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #80 on: 12-October-16, 04:53:57 »

I also bought a Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON MB and I redeemed the promotion for Total War: Warhammer like a week ago. Where to I have to write to see if the game is still under promotion or not? This is my first time to register a hardware for a promotion.

tkensei

• SERGEANT
« Reply #81 on: 12-October-16, 13:43:22 »

I also bought a Z170A GAMING PRO CARBON MB and I redeemed the promotion for Total War: Warhammer like a week ago. Where to I have to write to see if the game is still under promotion or not? This is my first time to register a hardware for a promotion.

Redemption instructions here :  https://gaming.msi.com/promotion/msi-warhammer-bundle

arlyn2010

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #82 on: 12-October-16, 15:32:14 »

My MB is registered, but I am still waiting an e-mail. I know the bundle lasts till 31 October, but I want to know if the game codes are out of stock or not. Thats why I want to know where to I have to write to find it out.

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
« Reply #83 on: 13-October-16, 09:17:22 »

Just remember to check and see if its in your spam folder

arlyn2010

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #84 on: 14-October-16, 00:28:24 »

Unfortunately, not!

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
« Reply #85 on: 14-October-16, 04:38:19 »

and you have uploadede the invoice for your product

arlyn2010

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #86 on: 14-October-16, 05:46:39 »

Yes.

MenthuDk

• SERGEANT
« Reply #87 on: 14-October-16, 22:11:50 »

Well like i sayed in another post, im new to MSI. First time my motherboard isnt an Asus, but if i was you maybe try and get in contact with the support team. That was my plan if i didnt have got my code so fast after i made an post about it.

register.joeniemand

• SERGEANT
« Reply #88 on: 25-October-16, 07:36:29 »

Is it the GE62, 2QE?

ww2ww2dd

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #89 on: 25-October-16, 08:56:53 »

Thanks

lucamayor

• PRIVATE E-2
  • AAAAA ZYBENIA
« Reply #90 on: 28-October-16, 07:33:53 »

Cool that makes me want to see more msi stuff

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #91 on: 04-November-16, 06:39:50 »

In view that ff type 0 almost reaching it's own end very soon, what you guys think of next game for 300 points redemption, worth while to take some wild guess while awaiting the moment of truth, I personally guess these 3 games,
No man sky
Far cry primal
Rise of the Tomb raider
I don't have particular taste on the above, just guess only or maybe msi might consider our selection?
Btw, hope msi provide 2 games for reward redemption this time

vladdo82

• SERGEANT
« Reply #92 on: 11-November-16, 04:53:30 »

@lenabece , did you try to allow picture content on the email. Sometimes I have the same issue, because the e-mail protection block the picture content.

Tahbo

• SERGEANT
« Reply #93 on: 16-November-16, 06:26:10 »

I only have 289 points atm. I want to get the Final Fantasy game when I get 300. But right now at the reward page I can't press any rewards. Can't add to the cart or anything. Is it because I don't have enough point or is something not working?

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

I only have 289 points atm. I want to get the Final Fantasy game when I get 300. But right now at the reward page I can't press any rewards. Can't add to the cart or anything. Is it because I don't have enough point or is something not working?
I guess it's because you don't have enough points. But if you get 300 points and still encounter this issue, you should ask MSI support about it: >>How to contact MSI.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

ttwidowmaker252

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #95 on: 16-November-16, 09:39:30 »

very cool program

Tahbo

• SERGEANT
« Reply #96 on: 17-November-16, 23:47:27 »

I guess it's because you don't have enough points. But if you get 300 points and still encounter this issue, you should ask MSI support about it: >>How to contact MSI.<<

Okay. I have 298 points now so I'll see when it's at 300. Thanks for help.

ottoylmaz

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #97 on: 18-November-16, 03:58:16 »

i have 217 points, i am coming :))

gcgustavocarneiro10

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #98 on: 18-November-16, 05:57:11 »

excellent iniciative

dude

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

Just got the email for MAFIA III, thank you MSI!
My Build

Board: MSI Z77A-G45 GAMING
Bios: Version H.20
VGA:MSI GAMING X GTX 1080 Ti
PSU: EVGA 850
Intel Core I7-7700K  oc@ 5 Ghz
MEM: 16GB DDR3 3200
HDD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD WD 500Gb WD 1TB
Cooler Lepa Aquachanger 240
 Mouse: MSI DS100 Interceptor
Case Zalman H1
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up