Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI REWARDS PARTICIPATE ON MSI FORUMS, GET REWARDS  (Read 109578 times)

bobreece3

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Re: MSI REWARDS PARTICIPATE ON MSI FORUMS, GET REWARDS
« Reply #850 on: 27-April-19, 01:08:40 »

I had a negative experience when I redeemed my creator's pack from Intel.  The software company that was participating popped up a message that stated I had entered a key that had already been used.  I wrote them an email stating that this was a reward I had gotten from MSI and their response was surprising they stated that had repeatedly warned MSI and Intel that the license keys they were using had already been used and that they were continuing to make them available to the end users.  They were really cool about it and gave me a new license key so I downloaded the software and was disappointed in its features and benefits it was very poor;y wrote and the GUI was horrible.  They started mass mailing me and the program was next to impossible to uninstall because it has so many contributing software companies that have a slice of the programs installed.

I hope if I earn another reward that it does not get me jacked up with the manufactures.

DKIINAM

• SERGEANT
« Reply #851 on: 01-May-19, 11:35:31 »

I am stunned. I won a game code. Thank you MSI.

darkynick

• SERGEANT
« Reply #852 on: 01-May-19, 21:22:55 »

Pls help me,
I dont know how to redeem my reward from event Glow Your Gaming PC
I tried to upload many picture to prove my purchase but It not really work pls help.
Thanks
https://imgur.com/AwdeFub

When you click the "Check" button at the bottom next to your upload does the image/file show up correctly?

sergejkuznecov

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #853 on: 03-May-19, 01:53:46 »

Nicce)
Hello, dear friends and guests of my page. I am Sergey, I work as an auto mechanic in my own workshop. I love cars and just bastard from repairing new brands. Has its own car BMW x5. He is married, so far without children. In my free time I like to play bowling and slot machines.

DKIINAM

• SERGEANT

Played it for a while today. It is surprisingly fun and stable considering the short life it currently has. The game is Tom Clancy's The Division 2. I won it during the AMD 50 livestream. Watch the MSI Gaming YouTube Channel to try for yourself. MSI is awesome for hosting the giveaways like this.

kalyohin

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #855 on: 04-May-19, 01:03:49 »

Hi anyone can answer whats next after being approved to win the Glow Your PC promotion?
i received an email that it has been approved, but when clicked on the link provided, it is not there?

varandon69

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #856 on: 04-May-19, 03:00:41 »

why the prestige series is not included in the rewards campaign?

rbleroy91

• GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #857 on: 04-May-19, 03:19:21 »

why the prestige series is not included in the rewards campaign?
Sorry but here there are only final users as you.
:users:
See directly with MSI Team (>>How to contact MSI.<<) for promotion issues or questions.
Have a good day,
:hat tip:
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

haujobbz

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #858 on: 10-May-19, 08:10:42 »

Please help ..I have applied for shoutout promotion but it’s not getting verified ..!  I bought an msi optix monitor 3 weeks ago which I’m very happy with and I have sent a detailed review link of the monitor on amazon uk but I keep getting told to submit the link in my product registration but it won’t let me upload the screen shot as it only allows 2 pictures which I have used up as I sent to pictures of the recipet andMonitor

Serial number FA3T038450112

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #859 on: 10-May-19, 15:58:39 »

Please help ..I have applied for shoutout promotion but it’s not getting verified ..!  I bought an msi optix monitor 3 weeks ago which I’m very happy with and I have sent a detailed review link of the monitor on amazon uk but I keep getting told to submit the link in my product registration but it won’t let me upload the screen shot as it only allows 2 pictures which I have used up as I sent to pictures of the recipet andMonitor

>>How to contact MSI.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

Londy

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #860 on: 11-May-19, 13:12:21 »

Hello there :)  Not getting any hits in the other forum so thought i would try here? Maybe the right place

i just registered for the  GLOW YOUR GAMING PC like a few others i see recently asking the same thing and also get this message **GIFT AWAITING = RECEIVE** , what is the usual time frame on something like this out of experience guys/girls/Anybody I'm pretty sure some of you have gone through the process many times, Maybe the Admins or the people with many many posts and all the stuff you probably had to claim over the years?

Or Does that mean simply await for parcel /item to arrive in post..Maybe soon someone who has already done all of the above will be along shortly/hopefully , much appreciated and thanks in advance

petebish

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #861 on: 13-May-19, 04:25:45 »

I'd like to know the same thing really. My promotion status says 'gift: awaiting receive' but that's it. With the glow promotion you get either an RGB graphics card holder or a headset (the store I ordered the MSI monitor from stated headset, nothing about a graphics card holder) so I have no idea what I am getting or when. Anyone had a response from MSI about this?

petebish

• PRIVATE E-2

Update on my previous post above. Had an email yesterday, delivery of my free headset will be tomorrow. So was about a month from registering to receiving for me which isn't bad.

Londy

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #863 on: 15-May-19, 17:26:52 »

Update on my previous post above. Had an email yesterday, delivery of my free headset will be tomorrow. So was about a month from registering to receiving for me which isn't bad.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated for that ,Good stuff..Only been a week for me, hopefully not long to wait, fingers crossed i soon get my email stating there shipping my Headset too :)

StanicEnemy

• CORPORAL
« Reply #864 on: 15-May-19, 18:55:10 »

Reduce the reward requirements.

DKIINAM

• SERGEANT
« Reply #865 on: 16-May-19, 20:02:08 »

Reduce the reward requirements.

If they reduce the requirements, it is less of a reward.
MSI wants to ensure loyalty.

darkynick

• SERGEANT
« Reply #866 on: 17-May-19, 21:52:04 »

Great news! Enjoy your new headsets

haujobbz

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #867 on: 19-May-19, 20:42:06 »

its been a month and I still haven’t received my free headphones all I get is awaiting recieve  , I’m not happy as I spent a small fortune on the monitor and the communications regarding the promotion have been appalling as you could at least let me know what’s happening but no I’m just another customer , I’m going to make a formal complaint to MSI as I’m not happy ..cmon MSI get your act together as I value MSI as a company  !

Model Optix MPG27CQ

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #868 on: 20-May-19, 03:49:09 »

its been a month and I still haven’t received my free headphones all I get is awaiting recieve  , I’m not happy as I spent a small fortune on the monitor and the communications regarding the promotion have been appalling as you could at least let me know what’s happening but no I’m just another customer , I’m going to make a formal complaint to MSI as I’m not happy ..cmon MSI get your act together as I value MSI as a company  !

Model Optix MPG27CQ

>>How to contact MSI.<<
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

ahnuts72

• PRIVATE E-2

I am in same boat before when i registered for promotion using the meg z390 ace it said waiting for review
now when i click relative promotion on my product page it pops up and says
no result so no info at all no email no nothing

haujobbz

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #870 on: 21-May-19, 12:19:29 »

>>How to contact MSI.<<

Mate ive done this 3 times and no response ..bloody MSI sucks 👊

I feel for you mate , you’ll be waiting forever ..Don’t worry  I’m going to write some very nice reviews about MSI on some famous forums trust me ..if you google poor Msi customer service loads of posts will come in the search trust me I was shocked how bad Msi are viewed amongst the public ..don’t get me wrong I like there products but there customers service sucks ass ..

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #871 on: 21-May-19, 14:48:05 »

I feel for you mate , you’ll be waiting forever ..Don’t worry  I’m going to write some very nice reviews about MSI on some famous forums trust me ..if you google poor Msi customer service loads of posts will come in the search trust me I was shocked how bad Msi are viewed amongst the public ..don’t get me wrong I like there products but there customers service sucks ass ..
I know the feeling of not getting answers to support tickets, but there's nothing we as Forum Community can do about it. Maybe give them a call? Or see if you can get in touch with MSI via seller.

Londy

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #872 on: 22-May-19, 08:44:49 »

I feel for you mate , you’ll be waiting forever ..Don’t worry  I’m going to write some very nice reviews about MSI on some famous forums trust me ..if you google poor Msi customer service loads of posts will come in the search trust me I was shocked how bad Msi are viewed amongst the public ..don’t get me wrong I like there products but there customers service sucks ass ..

The more i read on these forums it seems like there is a pattern, Nobody has actually received what is being promised, Well the Headphones in particular, Well 1 person said they had email stating delivery next day..Waiting on confirmation if they actually arrived, Hope i'm wrong but yeah agree with above if it is the case as many many not happy or getting poor service, nothing worse than that for us the buyers! False promises until proven wrong. I will be sure to keep people updated with information i receive, if any at all by the sounds of it.. 

soda.popskinski

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #873 on: 22-May-19, 14:11:03 »

Unfortunate that people haven't received their rewards. My purchases apparently didn't qualify me for one of the glow rewards but it looks like it wouldn't have mattered anyway. Now I was reading about the MSI point redemption - which takes a long time to achieve as I expected - like most reward programs. I suppose we will see what happens.
At the very least, the products I purchased work well.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator
« Reply #874 on: 22-May-19, 16:13:51 »

OK guys listen up:

This thread is about forum rewards programme.
What you are talking about is some local product promotion.
So please keep the thread topic to what it's supposed to be.
Other than that, only MSI can help with anything like that: >>How to contact MSI.<<

ahnuts72

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #875 on: 25-May-19, 23:46:04 »

fair enough but it isnt a local promotion its on msi main site
not from some store it is a msi itself promotion

eason_yee

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #876 on: 26-May-19, 23:13:48 »

AC odyssey rewards were cliff hanging there for around 9 months. Thanks to such expensive rewards points make the claiming of the game so sluggish. Guess, this game should hang for another 3 months before expiry, I think. After that, maybe, in my personal opinion, AC odyssey might head for free distribution for the remainders unclaimed units via some slogan competition before msi hang out another new free game rewards program. But, learn from the lesson, msi should revamp the rewards program to suit forumers taste, I guess. Or else, history will repeat itself.

victor.dasneves

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #877 on: 28-May-19, 11:54:23 »

MSI pra mim é melhor macario de todas, tenho uma 1060 6gb e é execelente.

MSI for me is the best macario of all, I have a 1060 6GB and it's execelente.

npro

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
« Reply #878 on: 28-May-19, 17:16:41 »

cool

StanicEnemy

• CORPORAL
« Reply #879 on: 28-May-19, 18:11:59 »

Please reduce the price for rewards.

erka15

• CORPORAL
Re: next rewards rainbow siege years 4 pass please MSI !!!
« Reply #880 on: 31-May-19, 14:02:20 »

next rewards rainbow 6 siege years 4 pass please MSI !!!
release march 2019  :pompom:

last years rainbow 6 siege years 3 is

favorite in rewards !  :kiss:

thanks msi we love you always !:gg: :kiss:

And?

feenor

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #881 on: 03-June-19, 10:41:42 »

I cant register for a promotion and when I want to ask the support a question I get error. This promotion section is broken.

miy33ss

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #882 on: 07-June-19, 14:31:34 »

hi guys i live in Turkey if i buy a msi 271cqr in amazon.es(Spain9 can i still get the gaming headset right? Amazon.es is on the seller list of promotion

flobelix

• MSIHQ Red Rockets Team Member
  • Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
    • Afterburner New Features Introduction | MSI
MSI X299 Gaming M7 ACK (MS-7A90) Bios 1.A0
Core i7 7820X @ 4404.45 MHz (44 * 100.1 MHz, fixed all cores), 1.158v - delidded and using der8auer Skylake-X Direct Die Frame
Corsair H110 Liquid CPU Cooler
32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair CMR32GX4M4Z3200C16 @ 1602.9 MHz (DDR4-3206), 16-18-18-36-2t, 1.35v
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti DUKE 11G OC
1TB Crucial MX500 M.2 SSD + 2TB Crucial MX500 SSD
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum • +12V: 100A • +3.3V: 25A • +5V: 25A
Windows 10 Pro
MSI MAG BUNKER Case

ravikrcsia

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #884 on: 08-June-19, 16:35:03 »

I love this one the most ✌️❤️

pooztheclassic.iamcnx

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #885 on: 09-June-19, 01:38:54 »

Niceee

Londy

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #886 on: 09-June-19, 14:03:10 »

hi guys i live in Turkey if i buy a msi 271cqr in amazon.es(Spain9 can i still get the gaming headset right? Amazon.es is on the seller list of promotion

Yeah you should be ok i would think? About the headset in question , there is a shortage if anybody was waiting for one and missed the update on the promotion.. September was the quoted month for receiving one , Goodluck everyone

said_6

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #887 on: 13-June-19, 16:39:28 »

Hello
I have got a creator software pack for MSI product purchase. However I have installed one of the softwares(Movie Edit Pro Plus 2018) of this pack and while activating the software appeared the error window and it says that the serial number which was given to me is already have been used by another email address,additionally I have not other email addresses...So, what I suppose to do???
Anybody faced w/ this???

paulobaltarejo10

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #888 on: 28-June-19, 05:15:38 »

I have bought the motherboard B360M Mortar Titanium and registered it like two weeks ago and i have not recived yet my steam 10$ code...  What is going on?

rbleroy91

• GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #889 on: 28-June-19, 05:37:37 »

I have bought the motherboard B360M Mortar Titanium and registered it like two weeks ago and i have not recived yet my steam 10$ code...  What is going on?
See if the mail has not been routed to your spam inbox.
Else, only MSI can help with anything like that: >>How to contact MSI.<< (here, we are only final users).
Good luck,
MSI X99A XPower Gaming Titanium (Bios 1.62)  –  Windows 7/10 (1903) Pro x64  –  i7-6850K + BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 + Corsair Vengeance LPX Series DDR4 3466MHz 4x16Go + MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G + SSD Samsung, 1x 850 PRO 512GB (SATA) [Boot+OS drive] & 1x 970 PRO 1TB (NVMe) + HD SATAIII Seagate Barracuda, 7x 1TB & 1x 3TB + LG BR R/W + BeQuiet! Dark Power Pro 11 1000W 80PLUS Platinum +  BeQuiet! Dark Base Pro 900 + HyperX Alloy Elite keyboard + HyperX Pulsefire FPS mouse

bentologiaestudos

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #890 on: 28-June-19, 12:14:49 »

wow nice, I wanna participate :D

paulobaltarejo10

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #891 on: 28-June-19, 21:03:05 »

I already checked the e-mail and already asked for help and in the end no one of your friends can help me, one said it was aproved and could take some days (two weeks passed) one of them ask me to register again the product (thing that i cant do)... im from portugal and bought the motherboard in a local store called PCdiga and it was the first ones that i asked for help and they said me to talk to msi... and i am talking with msi since last week and nothing changed.

flobelix

• Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
« Reply #892 on: 29-June-19, 08:32:20 »

Stop posting in this thread please. It is not meant for any of such problems. You are in no way contacting MSI here.
Core i7 7820X @ 4404.45 MHz (44 * 100.1 MHz, fixed all cores), 1.158v - delidded and using der8auer Skylake-X Direct Die Frame
32GB (4 x 8GB) Corsair CMR32GX4M4Z3200C16 @ 1602.9 MHz (DDR4-3206), 16-18-18-36-2t, 1.35v
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 1200W Platinum • +12V: 100A • +3.3V: 25A • +5V: 25A
Windows 10 Pro
MSI MAG BUNKER Case

chririva

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #893 on: 03-July-19, 03:35:26 »

I registered in this forum to ask questions about my msi graphic card because seems crazy, and now I have a second problem: I can't even ask because when i try to create a new topic I get the error:

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?" on this server.
Reference #18.c30c1502.1562142699.49db2ba

Any idea?

carlosaesthetic

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #894 on: 15-July-19, 12:09:32 »

Is it true that people are not getting their rewards?
That is quiet dissapointing as I have just purchased lots of stuff from MSI mainly due to the promotions...

rbleroy91

• GENERAL
  • RBL_FR
« Reply #895 on: 15-July-19, 12:23:04 »

Is it true that people are not getting their rewards?
That is quiet dissapointing as I have just purchased lots of stuff from MSI mainly due to the promotions...
It seems that sometimes there is problem but it works for majority. In case of problem, ask to MSI: >>How to contact MSI<<. Here, we are end users like you.
Have a good day,

greggrwc

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #896 on: 17-July-19, 20:12:32 »

MSI PROMOTIONS - I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE MONITOR TO BE APPROVED & SENT OUT as per the promotion advertised
EOFY - Buy a PC desktop system and get on monitor included - NOT HAPPY WITH THE MSI promotion and clear purposeful DELAYS - Gregg Australia

flobelix

• Global Moderator
  • 微星科技
Windows 10 Pro
MSI MAG BUNKER Case

david.elvin

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #898 on: 21-July-19, 09:34:48 »

Is there a page to show current rewards

david.elvin

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #899 on: 21-July-19, 09:41:23 »

How do i see my points?