Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MSI GP60 2QF Keyboard  (Read 2446 times)

baerleTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
MSI GP60 2QF Keyboard
« on: 26-September-15, 04:52:00 »

Hi guys,
i just bought myself a nice new GP60 and am VERY happy with the performance so far. I was worried about the fan-noises as other people had written on the internet that it would be rather loud but i am pleasently surprised. the only issue i have is the horrible keyboard-layout. is there any way i can buy a replacement-keyboard with a "normal" layout? it does not even have to be original MSI, i don't mind as long as it fits and has at least a normal-sized enter-key and a shorter left shift key.
else i will have to return it, which i would hate since i am realy very very happy with it.
i have already searched ebay and other online marketplaces but i only found the original keyobard-designs.
ANY help is HIGHLY appreciated! THANKS !

RX-8

• MAJOR
  • 0-Post Bumper
Re: MSI GP60 2QF Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: 02-October-15, 03:04:52 »

The keyboard is based on the chocolate style of SteelSerieskeyboard.
I don't think MSI has older layout which you preferred. They only provide current layout.

I know the "normal" keyboard layout you mean.
That was mostly used in PC age 1990-2005.
I prefer old layout as well but already get used to it because of my job.
If you don't like this keyboard layout for laptop/small PC, you can buy a nice and bigger external keyboard with normal layout when using it at home.
Have installed Help Desk inside your system? Find it on Utility webpage of your product website.
Use it to export your system info and share with others so that everyone can help you more quickly and precisely:biggthumbsup:
Pages: [1]   Go Up