Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gaming Laptop is randomly freezing. Help would be greatly appreciated!  (Read 2860 times)

willy92Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi guys,
I recently (within the last couple months) purchased a gaming laptop. Seeing as the MSI brand was getting a lot of good reviews, I searched and found one of there laptops to fit my needs perfectly. The MSI Ghost Pro - 002 looked like a fast and lightweight laptop.
The laptop is great when it works and it works most of the time, however there are these occasional freeze. Pointer/Mouse/trackpad is locked. Sound becomes static/buzzing. No BSODs. No Ctrl+Alt+Delete. Nothing works besides a hard reset.
I should say that these freezes are not a new thing to this laptop that I got. It actually happened within the first couple days of use and has now become more frequent. It use to be maybe once every couple of weeks, and then once a week. But now it has happened on almost a daily basis. Luckily, I have yet to encounter it happening more than once a day.
Without any information from the computer telling me whats wrong, I do not know where to go from here. Help Please

rockinfreakshow

• FIRST LIEUTENANT
« Reply #1 on: 16-April-16, 09:32:16 »

You're more likely to get someone to respond if you change the font colour so its easier to read your post..,

Chiyawa

• SECOND LIEUTENANT
« Reply #2 on: 16-April-16, 09:53:11 »

If you get this laptop recently, send in for an inspection. It is likely a major failure of hardware.
Pages: [1]   Go Up