Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nahimic  (Read 1335 times)

cgarcia12Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
Nahimic
« on: 17-August-15, 12:25:35 »

ever since Win 10 up grade Nahimic has not worked correctly, I checked the forums and did the Nahimic 123 upgrade and the sound is working better except for the MIC, it is unusable all I get is massive echo and feed back, have tried to adjust all Nahimic settings to fix the problem.  Anyone else have the same problem or know what setting to use or a fix would be greatly appreciated.

shashikantrudrawadi

• SERGEANT
Re: Nahimic
« Reply #1 on: 18-August-15, 02:32:54 »

Nahimic is just sound management utility. Uninstall it, download latest nahimic from msi site and install it. That should fix it.

And regarding mic and sound issues i guess it is a driver problem. have your tried installing  latest audio driver supported by your laptop? if not, do that first.

cgarcia12Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 21-August-15, 01:26:03 »

thanks for the reply, [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Unfortunately[/font]  I have tried that sort of fixed the speakers allowing me to adjust setting again, the mic thing is still broken, hope MSI comes up with a fix someday soon.

hchg

• LIEUTENANT COLONEL
« Reply #3 on: 23-August-15, 19:00:53 »

What's your notebook model and your current audio driver + Nahimic version? 
Also, is there any specific application which you have the low volume with mic? Does this happen on build in mic or external mic?

Do share your system specification so that people can get a clearer idea of the problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up