Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cinebench R15 of OpenGL benchmarks on WT72-6QL.  (Read 3563 times)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator
Cinebench R15 of OpenGL benchmarks on WT72-6QL.
« on: 18-November-15, 03:43:50 »

Originally developed by Silicon Graphics in the early '90s, OpenGL has become the most widely-used open graphics standard in the world..
The OpenGL specification provides software developers a broad set of programmable 3D and 2D graphics rendering, visualization, and hardware acceleration functions, allowing a program to run on a wide variety of hardware platforms. An open, vendor-neutral standard, OpenGL is the industry’s most widely used and supported programming interface and is available on major computer platforms, including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.

MSI Introduces Advanced Performance Workstation Laptop WT72-6Q series .
The new WT72 Series is shipped with preloaded Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, while different models come with NVIDIA Quadro M5000M, M4000M, M3000M and M2000M graphics respectively.
With MSI WT72, challenging visualization workloads such as 3D-modeling and rendering calculations are to be taken care of in an effortless manner, thanks to the 50% plus performance bump by the latest Quadro GPUs.

Within the help of Cinebench R15 tool benchmarks, all we need is to find a WT70 mobile workstation with a relic of a Quadro K3000M in it, and to compare it to the WT72-6QL and its Quadro M4000M solution.

Cinebench R15 of OpenGL rendering benchmark, WT72 with Core i7 6700HQ and Quadro M4000M is 47.8% faster than WT70 with Core i7 4710HQ and Quadro K3000M.

The Quadro M4000M mid-range mobile workstation graphics solution with its revolutionary unified architecture, delivers 4GB of memory, exceptional image quality, and highly optimized visual computing application performance that pushes the performance limits of a 17.3” mobile workstation. The reference standard for OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12, and Shader Model 5.0, Quadro M4000M enables next generation applications with new levels of interactivity to meet the demands of CAD engineers, graphics designers, and other technical design professionals.

nicolechen1

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: Cinebench R15 of OpenGL benchmarks on WT72-6QL.
« Reply #1 on: 23-February-16, 22:35:31 »

that is my favor laptop.
i can wait to have it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up