Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 110W Tablet No Bluetooth No Drivers?  (Read 2873 times)

riverfurmTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
110W Tablet No Bluetooth No Drivers?
« on: 30-April-16, 05:18:50 »

[font='Segoe UI', Arial, sans-serif]I have an MSI 110W tablet that came with windows 7. Did the upgrade to windows 10. Everything worked great. I use a bluetooth keyboard (Kensington) with this tablet. Just last week an update to win 10 was performed (have automatic update checked). After the update my bluetooth keyboard stop working. I checked the settings on the tablet to make sure the BT was on (it was). I checked to see if the keyboard had a BT signal (saw it on my phone) it did. Went into  device manger and under other devices there is a unknow device with a yellow triangle on it. Right clicked it to do an update driver software. It did a search and found drivers and started to down load them. Then stopped. with the following message. "Windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device"  "Atheros Valkyrie BootRom"  "The Operation Requires An Interactive Windows Station"
The Atheros is the name of the company that makes the BT module in the computer. I tried to find driver on their site an could not. I found drivers on other sites but could not get them to work. I download a Bluetooth Suite. and that did not work. Ran system file check and no issues there. 
 I can not do a system restore since that was disabled to save space on the hard drive. (I use this table when a large map program and need the space).
  Done searches for this issue and tried the fixes and still no BT. It seems to me the drivers were deleted or do not work with the recent win 10 update.
  I would like the keyboard to work again since I use it with a Garmin map program and when I bring up the map the keyboard covers it.
Thanks for any help.
[/font]
[/color]

runningman

• CAPTAIN
Re: 110W Tablet No Bluetooth No Drivers?
« Reply #1 on: 06-May-16, 04:08:18 »

Maybe you should just roll back to WIN7, and give up WIN10:
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-from-windows-10

Or do a clean install of Windows 10, and let WIN10 detects all devices from the beginning.

Please refer to the page 4 of FAQ:

http://www.msi.com/pic/faq/10015790@2015-0903-0832-473916@faq_0000000001762_en.pdf

riverfurmTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 06-May-16, 08:51:33 »

Trying to avoid going back to win 7 since it was working fine in till an update to win 10 was done.

BossDonKato

• STAFF SERGEANT
« Reply #3 on: 02-July-16, 08:52:59 »

download driver booster do a scan and see if it finds drivers for you its a really good program.
http://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php

HenryW

• GENERAL OF THE ARMY
« Reply #4 on: 02-July-16, 09:31:50 »

I'm pretty sure mine has Azureware Combo NB307 card and there are no W10 drivers for. Are you sure your card is Atheros and not Azureware? MSI drivers only show Azureware for 110 tablet. You can try the W8 drivers there and see it they might work for you otherwise you should go back to W7.
Z77A-GD65/BIOS 10.5, i7 2700K
CPU cooler ~ Zalman CNPS9900ALED
Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600 4x4Gb
W 7 Home Premium x64/SP1
Corsair TX650W
300GB WD VelociRaptor 3000HLHX
600GB WD VelociRaptor 6000HLHX
Lite-On CD/DVD combo burner
MSI 560 HAWK, Drv. 368.82
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

solimar.545

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #5 on: 19-August-19, 10:34:23 »

Trying to avoid going back to win 7 since it was working fine in till an update to win 10 was done.

solimar.545

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #6 on: 22-August-19, 13:24:06 »

I'm pretty sure mine has Azureware Combo NB307 card and there are auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solverno W10 drivers for. Are you sure your card is Atheros and not Azureware? MSI drivers only show Azureware for 110 tablet. You can try the W8 drivers there and see it they might work for you otherwise you should go back to W7.
Pages: [1]   Go Up