Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down

Author Topic: The most immersive and complete VR experiences take the show by storm  (Read 16198 times)

DragoonyangTopic starter

• Notebook Moderator

As the No.1 in Gaming brand in the gaming industry, MSI sees the trend and potential of Virtual Reality far earlier than the rest. In the beginning of 2015, MSI set up a VR lab and started a program assigning a whole team researching and developing on this technology. Being several steps ahead of all the others,  MSI is therefore now the first and the only gaming notebook brand being certified by HTC Vive and Intel for VR technology. It is now consider the most reliable VR ready notebooks in the market.

With VR being COMPUTEX 2016’s biggest highlight, MSI had poured limitless effort into building COMPUTEX’s biggest and the most complete VR experience zones. Exciting audiences overwhelmed by MSI’s riveting VR content. In MSI NB VR Experience zone,you are about to experiment MSI’s latest development for Computex 2016, the MSI VR Backpack PC. “MSI backpack allows you to get rid of the inconveniences caused by VR devices’ cables, which provide better experience and expand usages.” by01net editor, Adrian Branco.  http://www.01net.com/actualites/msi-backpack-pc-le-chainon-manquant-de-la-realite-virtuelle-est-un-sac-a-dos-979321.html

"Tired of dragging all those cables when using VR systems? MSI provides a solution for that problem! " by HISPAZONE editor, Antonio Delgado. This is a co-developed pioneer product by MSI and Intel for the age of VR. It’s made to satisfy VR’s high performance demand, and is compatible with all Head-Mount Device (HMD) that is currently on the market. “One of the biggest limitations of VR to PC is the risk of tripping over unwieldy cables - it solves the MSI by moving the entire computer to the back.” by NordicHardware editor, Carl Holmberg. http://www.nordichardware.se/massor/vi-testkor-msis-vr-ryggsack-med-htc-vive.html

https://www.hispazone.com/Noticia/10694/Computex-2016-MSI-deja-ver-una-mochila-ordenador-para-Realidad-Virtual.html

The VR backpack is the perfect solution for VR related software and hardware research and developments, or it can also be use as high-end desktop. For MSI VR backpack also won the Best of Computex 2016 Award from Tom’s Guide at this year's show. “MSI has created a way to experience VR the way it was meant to be — untethered. There's no wires to trip you up or get caught in your arms, it's just you, a headset and the infinite possibilities of virtual reality.”by Tom’s Guide editor, Avram Piltch & Sam Rutherford. http://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/786-best-of-computex-2016.html

For more worldwide media’s report of MSI VR backpack :

"One thing is clear that MSI has solved the wiring problems with VR glasses" By EL CHAPUZAS editor, Borja Rodríguez. https://elchapuzasinformatico.com/2016/05/msi-backpack-ordenador-mochila-la-realidad-virtual/
“MSI VR backpack, unlike its competitors, and employees no longer a concept that has become a system. As we remember from the HP Omen X concept, MSI is also working on a chassis model. MSI Z170 formed on the motherboard system, Skylake-based Intel Core i7 processor, which incorporates Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics card.” By Donanim Haber editor, Günlük Haber.http://www.donanimhaber.com/kasa/haberleri/Bir-VR-sirt-cantasi-da-MSidan-geliyor.htm

“MSI company Core i7 processors and Nvidia GTX980 graphics card, which has signed a new chassis design. Belts and compact chassis with a backpack in terms of both ease of transport designed as both a different VR stated that lived experience.”By Merlin'in Kazanı editor, Ersin Kılıç. http://www.merlininkazani.com/Sirt_cantasi_gibi_tasarlanan_bilgisayar-oyun_galeriler-88995p1.html
“In connection with the gaming Backpack, the VR experience over a period of up to one hour, will be a maximum enjoyed by one and a half hours. Fortunately, the battery is swappable, so the fun can go directly to a battery pit stop. At the same time MSI uses a sophisticated cooling, so that the PC system is not too excessively heating.”  By Hardware Luxx editor, Marcel Niederste-Berg.http://www.hardwareluxx.de/index.php/news/allgemein/vor-ortmessen/39352-msi-zeigt-gaming-backpack-gaming-notebooks-ein-komplettsystem-und-mainboards.html

“PC maker MSI has this backpack devised to make VR portable. The player wears a complete computer, the Backpack PC, on your back. This shortens the cable after all the VR goggles. The weight is 5.5 kilograms.“ By Spiegel editor, Matthias Kremp. http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/computex-das-ist-die-messe-in-taiwan-in-bildern-fotostrecke-137790-12.html

“The proposal MSI is made of a metal casing, padded with soft material from the user's back. The whole weighs less than 5k.”By CHIP.PL editor, sylwia zimowska. http://www.chip.pl/news/sprzet/notebooki_i_netbooki/2016/06/komputery-w-plecacku-pod-vr-to-najnowszy-trend

“One problem with the current Virtual Reality glasses that must have the glasses connected to a desktop PC, and that the cable may get in the way is while walking around in the room. That problem is solved with the Backpack PC from MSI, because the system can be installed directly on the user's back. This allows the cables are not in the way.” By Hardware.Info editor, Door Richard Wemmenhove. http://nl.hardware.info/nieuws/48170/computex-msi-stopt-vr-systeem-in-rugzak

“It's meant to be a portable gaming desktop you can take anywhere to experience virtual reality wherever you are. Beyond eliminating the worry of tripping over power cords in VR, it also opens up the opportunity to free roaming experiences such as the Void VR theme park.” By techradar editor, Kevin Lee. http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/pc-mac/pc-mac-desktops/msi-backpack-pc-1322491/review

Visitors can also live the world’s most immersive VR gaming experience powered by MSI’s Vortex and HTC’s Vive. MSI Vortex G65 especially designed for VR. It comes with Intel i7 quad-core CPU and NVIDA GTX980 SLI GPU. It is the smallest desktop on market capable of equipping dual GTX-level GPUs. It is perfect for user living room as your VR system.

As a market leader, MSI has set up a VR development platform where VR application innovators and developers can receive MSI’s assistance in improving and optimizing the VR utilization. For more MSI VR information, please go tohttp://vr.msi.com/

Tina

• SERGEANT

I can't wait to wear this cool thing to experience VR. :)

eddylu

• SERGEANT

I saw this backpack when I was at Computex. It was amazing!!!!! Although I didn't try it, I think it's the best VR support hardware now.

missroro

• SERGEANT

is it possible to showcase the backpack again somewhere recently?

stanleylin

• SERGEANT

When may I buy that back bag ? Seems so much fun~ 

januskuo

• SERGEANT

This Backpack PC is really blew me away!! can wait to try this cool thing. Will MSI take it to fans day or other event?

star0928_

• SERGEANT

I have to say MSI PC backpack is really an amazing idea, people could fully enjoy VR experience without suffering from cables!
cant wait to see the product in the market!

queenahung

• SERGEANT

That back-pack looks soooooo cool!! When is it coming to the market?

arkady90

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Can't wait to try!

Allen

• SERGEANT

It's very awesome experiences in computex with msi backpack and Vive.

jimmycmchen

• SERGEANT

:lol_anim:
Can't wait playing exciting adventure VR game with the VR backpack!!!!!

apple50135tina

• CORPORAL

This VR backpack is really a brilliant idea. Makes the VR experience much better!!!

anitalin

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

I went to MSI Booth and experienced its BackPack PC, which was really great, light and stable.
really eager to have that one, but I think the price will not be cheap.

Alicia Yang

• PRIVATE E-2

Amazing booth demo  and I 'be tried the Vortex VR. I have to say MSI booth is the must and most worthy visiting one this year!

gk2377

• CAPTAIN

I went to MSI Booth and experienced its BackPack PC, which was really great, light and stable.
really eager to have that one, but I think the price will not be cheap.

And now you can test out the MSI USA VR Pack prototype in the Vive booth at‪ E3 2016

Vanessa Bell

• SERGEANT

When is the "msi VR backpack PC" coming out? XD

pklajoepk0610

• SERGEANT

I tried VR game with MSI Backpack in the booth, the shooting game was interesting and it ran smoothly.
MSI's product had perfect performance once again :biggthumbsup:

alantang

• SERGEANT

That certainly is going to make a great sales.

tw.jessicachen

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

so fancy :worship:
where can i buy this backpack?

Vanessa Bell

• SERGEANT

Can't wait to try!

HLT6397

• SERGEANT

:biggthumbsup: 
How many game may play now ? And how much of this ?

BlueAlexFPS

• MAJOR

If you take a look on Steam website, right now it's 475 games for VR Ready.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=VR

Work in Computer Industry
GS73VR GTX1060 as working laptop
GT75VR GTX1080 as home entertainment
PS4 to play NBA2K, MLB The Show & NFS racing games with 27" DELL 4K Display
Love to play FPS games, racing games and NBA/MLB games
Steelseries 6GV2 keyboard and CORSAIR M65 FPS mouse
Dynaudio MC15 sound system in living room
Edifier C3 2.1 channel sound system in computer room

jimindsf91

• SERGEANT

VR is becoming more and more popular, hope I can have a chance to experience it. But I think firstly needs to get a MSI gaming notebook...
Also, I want to play Pokemon in VR type also.

Vivi

• STAFF SERGEANT

wow !! play VR game so exciting !!

elainetsai

• STAFF SERGEANT

It looks very fun, I want to try it.

sachilin10016552

• CORPORAL

Really epxpect!!!!

airfkimo

• Global Moderator

i  want  to have one!!
that is my dream!

marylee

• SERGEANT

I mean, seriously, I could really start to think if I will buy this coolest VR device. My wish is that MSI can combine Pokemon GO and this backpack together so that I can have fun in my house. Please!!!

a0968925371

• CORPORAL

when will be launch back pack PC?? really want to buy one~!!!!!!!!!

apple50135tina

• CORPORAL

This VR backback is so convenient for users. With the VR backpack, no more bother by lines.

jentebecaus

• CORPORAL
  • Beginning Gamer!

Wow, That looks amazing! :D
My Laptop Build:

x Intel® Core™ i5 CPU (M520)
x NVIDIA GeForce GT 230M
x HP Pavilion dv6
x 2x 2GB RAM (4GB)

kurt_ying

• SERGEANT

The VR gaming backpack is a true great idea! How come no one think of this when they create the VR device?! Good Job MSI!

pinkilee0317

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Good idea! Possible to buy it somewhere?

jimindsf91

• SERGEANT

For VR backpack, it's like an idea of VR everywhere

Yoyo

• SERGEANT

How long the battery life? easy to carry. cool.

Emily001

• STAFF SERGEANT

The backpack PC is really an impressive idea !  I saw it in Computex and it's really cool and good performance . No wonder MSI are NO.1 in gaming .:agrees:

amoswang1027

• STAFF SERGEANT

Really looking forward to the debut of the backpack!! :D No worries of being trampled by the cords anymore!!!
Gonna be the coolest Backpacker in the world~

anitalin

• SECOND LIEUTENANT

I've tried during the Computex at MSI Booth, which is so exciting. Not heavy machine. Cool.

Buzzlightyear

• STAFF SERGEANT

I've tried VR experience it was really interesting and attractive make me wanna play thousand times!! :pompom:

Juliann

• SERGEANT

Very cool backpack! Never seen this before. So cool!

ibenez123

• STAFF SERGEANT

it's such a good idea to give VR this backpack solution. Looking forward to playing this in the future :)

elainetsai

• STAFF SERGEANT

When this backpack will be available in the market? I definitely will buy one to try...exciting!!!!!!

Am I pretty

• SERGEANT

what's the price point and when can i expect to see it in market?

Meimei

• SERGEANT

can't wait to have one to experience it~
it looks so much fun:agrees:

blinkblinkcool

• STAFF SERGEANT

when will release? i want to experience ~~~tell me more information~

CCatherine

• STAFF SERGEANT

Where can I buy backpack?

rickychiang

• PRIVATE E-2

It's cool~ i wanna buy it , may i know when it will be sell on market? how much?

edatcom

• SERGEANT

VR requires very powerful hardware performance and spec, no doubt MSI is the first to enter this field. I have a MSI gaming notebook, very impressed by its design and performance. So to me not that surprised MSI is doing VR and doing great.

阿星Peter

• SERGEANT

woow, I want it, I want it .....!!!

jasminehuang76

• SERGEANT

Wireless VR backpack is a brilliant idea! No more lousy wire wire wire next to your feet!

kennethwu1987

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Cool !! Really want to try this, will we have chance to see it again!? :agrees:

morena

• SERGEANT

the new concept of VR backpack...wow really cool, never think it can work like this. can't wait to experience it. :lol_anim:

morena

• SERGEANT

super cool concept, wanna try this powerful machine :)

cocofighter

• SERGEANT

Will you really sell this gaming backpack?

Hower

• SERGEANT

Cool.  This solution with msi is really good to solve those annoying wire issue. See some company, just put the NB into a bag, the heat release will still be a big issue. So msi solution seems much better.

airfkimo

• Global Moderator

what a good product!
that is a nice one.

davidkatsburg

• SERGEANT

A back pack VR set, cool idea! +1

elainetsai

• STAFF SERGEANT

Today tried, really good function !!!

marylee

• SERGEANT

I just want to wait until it is in the market..........can't be so cool seriously. wireless VR device? MSI once again created a miracle. :agrees:

Buzzlightyear

• STAFF SERGEANT

I saw the news that TAIPEI CHILDREN AMUSEMENT PARK is going to create VR rides or equipment, it seems VR backpack will be a good opportunity to cooperate, will msi work with any theme park?:agrees:

Vivi

• STAFF SERGEANT

VR backpack is convenience when gamer play VR games.

CCatherine

• STAFF SERGEANT

I like the VR backpack, red color is so amazing. :biggthumbsup:

vickyliang

• CORPORAL

looks amazing!:pompom:

morena

• SERGEANT

so cool :)

nikitachen

• SERGEANT

cool, full of technological feel!
How is the weight?

WeiWei

• STAFF SERGEANT

it looks amazing! where can I try it :rolleyes:

lovedonut97

• CORPORAL

Looking forward to having one , but why is that such expensive? :bonk:

admstudios7

• STAFF SERGEANT

Looks amazing and sharp would love 2 try one to see how it feels, would love to play DCUO with MSI VR system in the future

amoswang1027

• STAFF SERGEANT

I've seen the mass production model, it's more muscular, and the battery solution is better, 1.5hr non stop gameplay with "Hot Swap" battery. get your RED BULL ready, gonna play whole night I'm telling you!!

ibenez123

• STAFF SERGEANT

i'm looking forward to wear this and play some game like transformer, it will be awesome!

lovedonut97

• CORPORAL

I have to say MSI PC backpack is really an amazing idea:pompom:

admstudios7

• STAFF SERGEANT

did u try it already ?

lovedonut97

asamu

• STAFF SERGEANT

experience it in MSI Booth already...so funny..
asamu

admstudios7

• STAFF SERGEANT

i wanna try that 2 lol;D

nbsphonea

• PRIVATE E-2

Wow, a great exhibition! I have not seen this for a long time! It was nice to read and see the photo. 

The company MSI shows great things, I advise everyone! I have a gaming laptop for 4 years, it's not problems yeat.

ericbastos

• PRIVATE E-2

i tried it once in a booth and its really fun

dport78

• STAFF SERGEANT

Would love to see this go cheaper and mainstream. Still need to tap into vr potential for software and games

dawidczyk.maciej

• PRIVATE E-2

Wow, this is Awesome 😍

g.gdulce445

• PRIVATE E-2
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up