Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Nahimic and Audio Problems after Windows 10 Anniversary Update  (Read 76471 times)

yuvathejaer

• SERGEANT
Re: Nahimic and Audio Problems after Windows 10 Anniversary Update
« Reply #50 on: 24-December-17, 05:30:52 »

I am even having a X370 gaming carbon and often see issues with sound drivers, mainly the realtek ones. Sometime when i try to update them through Live update, They get updated but the realtek icon gets disappeared from the taskbar. I dont understand why?

eveheartless

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello, I'm having a look like problem with realtek and nahimic drivers, out of sudden sound stopped working.
Sorry if my english is not super good

My laptop is a MSI GE72 6qd Apache pro, and i use windows 7;
The speakers wouldnt work, neither sound would work on headphones, but the sound would appear as if ''it is working'', i thought it could be a problem with the drivers. 
I tried to uninstall realtek, nahimic, then install realtek and then nahimic, but it didnt work, i tried to use only realtek and it still didnt work.
it wouldnt let me use the latest nahimic version in this laptop (maybe cause of win7?) 

is there any other audio driver suggested i could download or buy for this laptop that TOTALLY works with msi? i am also tired from this problem.
When i tried to install all of this 2 drivers for first time i had problems too but somehow managed to make it work, but not now.

Nichrome

• Global Moderator

Hello, I'm having a look like problem with realtek and nahimic drivers, out of sudden sound stopped working.
Sorry if my english is not super good

My laptop is a MSI GE72 6qd Apache pro, and i use windows 7;
Please open own topic in Notebook section.
I only take responsibility for what I say, not for what you understand.  Any posts are my own views!

Errors are red, My screen is blue .I think I deleted, System32

michellange81

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #53 on: 16-February-18, 04:42:31 »

Since Nahimic is not responding on Facebook and their support forum, maybe you guys can help. I am on a 970A GAMING PRO CARBON.

Michel Lange I am now on Nahimic 2.5.24 with the latest Realtek Driver 8366.whql and my Windows 10 x64 Build is Version 1709 (Build 16299.248 with latest cumulativ Update 2018-02 (KB4074588)) and the crash still happends. It Happens with Games and when Discord is running. 

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: AUDIODG.EXE, Version: 10.0.16299.248, Zeitstempel: 0x7a3355c2 
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: NAHIMICV3apo.dll, Version: 10.0.10011.16384, Zeitstempel: 0x595e4369 
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005 
Fehleroffset: 0x0000000000379f91 
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x3414 
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d3a684f1d66218 
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AUDIODG.EXE 
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NAHIMICV3apo.dll 
Berichtskennung: eb29086d-6232-434f-a32c-f8942640d1c1 
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: 
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Really bad support in your own forum is no reaction.

matt.swart

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #54 on: 27-November-18, 17:30:15 »

GE62 2QD(Apache Pro)

Uninstalling Nahimic and audio drivers and then reinstalling them solved my problem.
I will give this a go

drohrstestes

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #55 on: 20-December-18, 00:42:51 »

i DO NOT use facebook. so that link you gave? useless.

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
  • Yes, that is a picture of me as the Bud Knight.
« Reply #56 on: 20-December-18, 05:21:36 »

i DO NOT use facebook. so that link you gave? useless.

I mean, it's also 2 years old....Maybe try newer/updated drivers and software first? Rather than some 2+ year old solution that worked at the time....

I'm just saying here, because it should be worked out at this point.

Plus, what hardware do you have? Even to try and begin helping, we need more info than "This doesn't help me." That's pretty much useless as well.
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB
System 4MSI Z390 Gaming PlusIntel i5 9400F16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHzMSI HD7770 2GB

jaxxtrend

• PRIVATE E-2

I did not find a solution here, but I found it myself. 
During playback of sounds and some time after that, an annoying noise was heard in the headphones. 
It turned out in the settings Nahimik2 in sabre settings have bitrate option.
I set up a 24bit version and the noise disappeared.

mouldy_media

• PRIVATE E-2

Yesterday, out of the blue, the spinning blue wheel icon (next to pointer) started appearing every 2 seconds.  Rebooting the computer did not help.

After several hours of trial and error, when I managed to disable Nahimic in Task Manager, the problem stopped.

When I originally installed Nahimic (after installing Realtek drivers) I got error messages stating that Nahimic was incompatible with my MSI motherboard - yet on the MSI web page for my mother board it said to install Nahimic 3.  What's more, Nahimic has disappeared from my Win10 apps list so I can't uninstall it but its processes keep corrupting my system.

I've come to the conclusion that this software is a useless piece of garbage that causes system instability.  I'll be buying a Creative sound card as I've had a gut full of these on-going problems.

What's more, when I tried to send MSI a tech support request, I was made to spend a lot of time filling in a form with lots of information including serial numbers I had to open the computer up to find, only to be informed when I hit the send button, that the MSI server is currently down and to try later.  I felt like punching the screen!  Why couldn't they have an alert at the top of the web page that the server is currently down???  This is exactly the kind of crap I would use to :censored: people right off the planet.

I won't be buying any MSI products in the future, it's just too awful.

quexoz

• CORPORAL

I've come to the conclusion that this software is a useless piece of garbage that causes system instability.  I'll be buying a Creative sound card...*snip*

Correct about Nahimic. It's garbage, that is completely un-needed since the default realtek driver would provide all the same features in a much better package, and without all the BS.

But a Creative Labs card? EEEEeeeeeewwWWWww! Never! I went with a C-Media based card (Xonar SE). Also if you find the right driver version, you can simply use the default Realtek features that MSI/Nahimic strips away, and never install Nahimic. For me, with a B450 Gaming Plus + Realtek ALC892 Codec, it is the HDA (not UAD with M$ Store dependency) version 6.0.1.8308 from M$ Update Catalog. To be precise, This One, Extracted from the .cab file and installed via Device Manager. It's older, but it works perfectly fine and sounds as good or better than the newer ones. Any of the newer versions strip out the default Realtek features (EQ, Loudness equalization, etc.) and require Nahimic garbage to replace them...stupid, @#$%ing boneheaded idea!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up