Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to reset my windows 8 password?  (Read 3231 times)

hennriousTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
how to reset my windows 8 password?
« on: 05-August-16, 07:31:14 »

Hello, I own a MSI laptop with running windows 8 system, I forgot my admin password after i changed it, if there a way that i can login under the admin and get back into my account or , some way to reset the password? when i try and click the reset password it says i have to have a floppy drive, i have no reset disk, so please help ,

uetvqb339665

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #1 on: 06-August-16, 03:46:43 »

UUkeys Windows Password Recovery (Offline NT Password & Registry Eidtor) is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reset a Windows 8.1 password on a computer where you forgot your password.

hennriousTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #2 on: 09-August-16, 08:02:50 »

UUkeys Windows Password Recovery (Offline NT Password & Registry Eidtor) is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows you to reset a Windows 8.1 password on a computer where you forgot your password.

i tried office NT password but it didn't work for my windows, something cause the program freezes and closes down, i don't know why.
PS: how about UUKeys windows password recovery, can I use it make bootable USB reset disk? and how?

uetvqb339665

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 10-August-16, 02:12:26 »

i tried office NT password but it didn't work for my windows, something cause the program freezes and closes down, i don't know why.
PS: how about UUKeys windows password recovery, can I use it make bootable USB reset disk? and how?

The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset windows 8 password

P.S. You should disabled secure boot in BIOS settings and format the USB drive to FAT32 or the PE in USB drive won't be recognized.

hennriousTopic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #4 on: 10-August-16, 06:08:24 »

The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset windows 8 password.

P.S. You should disabled secure boot in BIOS settings and format the USB drive to FAT32 or the PE in USB drive won't be recognized.

but how can I set USB as the first boot order in the BIOS?

bryant_macedo

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #5 on: 02-September-16, 00:48:19 »

If your account is a Microsoft account, you can use another PC to access Microsoft's website and reset the password online.

bryant_macedo

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #6 on: 05-September-16, 03:21:56 »

I just came across a nice trick for resetting local user password:
http://www.top-password.com/knowledge/reset-windows-password-without-cd-usb.html

Start your Windows PC and access Startup Repair, open command prompt and replace sethc with cmd. When booted to the login screen, press SHIFT keys 5 times to start command prompt to reset your lost password. I hope this will work for you.

nickyzero123

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #7 on: 08-December-16, 02:09:58 »

Hope you have finished this issue..

nickyzero123

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #8 on: 08-December-16, 02:12:53 »

Hope you have finished this issue..
I don`t need to worry about my password forgetting and lose becuase I have strong and complex password that cant be hacked and provided also protected  by 
Password Manager Windows 7

byronantomscott

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #9 on: 31-May-17, 07:05:42 »

[font="AXIS Std L",sans-serif]If you lost Windows password, how do you deal with it? I think you may perform system restore or reinstall system. As we know, both the two ways may delete data on your computer, and is there any better way? Sure there is. You can reset windows password with Windows Password Key.[/font]

hhsfcdnf

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #10 on: 04-September-17, 10:09:26 »

The common way to reset windows password without reinstallation is to use reset disk. The benefit of this method is that there is no data loss once you reset the password. That is why it is preferred and recommended by a lot of people. You can check this tutorial to reset Windows 8 login password .

It is one of the reset way , also If we have an agreement with Microsoft , maybe we can login the Microsoft and open its reset page , then follow its prompt, we will be able to reset the old password from the login screen

erlttdnuey

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #11 on: 11-September-18, 09:46:54 »

To reset password for Windows 8 , please read it for more .
A professional password reset program ,it supports password recovery for various operating systems.

erlttdnuey

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #12 on: 15-September-18, 03:55:27 »

To reset password for Windows 8 , please read it for more . https://www.iseepassword.com/recover-forgotten-windows-8-password.html
A professional password reset program ,it supports password recovery for various operating systems.
It did that ,the locked laptop was cracked with it in 15 mins .
Pages: [1]   Go Up