Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Total War: Warhammer FREE Game Codes! [2016/8/17 (Wed) - 2016/8/24 (Wed)]  (Read 18518 times)

schwarz.kaiser.666

• PRIVATE E-2

Because it is interesting to see that in this game and, perhaps, become a fan of the series.

issakainenmarko

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Well i cant say that i REALLYREALLY want this came because i have never tried any of these before. But it would be nice to get give it a first try.
Good luck for everyone!

ryanroddd

• PRIVATE E-2

I want this game because it is one of the first game i've every played and i would be lucky to get to play it

svefn7

• CORPORAL

Thanks for the giveaway! I've been playing Total War since the first Medieval TW. M2TW is my all time favorite. I'd love to play the latest in the series because TW:Warhammer has awesome graphics, runs reasonably well and I just upgraded recently to an MSI 1060 Gaming X! I don't have funds to spare now for AAA games like these, so it would be really nice to play it on my new GPU. RTS is defintely one of my favorite genres, I'm new to Warhammer but have played Dawn of War. The fantasy element does remind me of Battle for MIddle Earth, but at an epic scale. So, thanks for the chance, hope I'm lucky! :D
Board: Asus H97-Pro
BIOS:  2405
VGA:   MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB
BIOS:  86.06.0e.00.27
PSU:  Seasonic S12II 620W (48A 12v rail)
CPU:  Intel® Core™ i5-4590
MEM: 1x8GB, Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1600Mhz CL10
HDD/SSD: 500GB 2.5" Seagate Momentus 5400RPM ST9500325AS
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212X
OC: None

gestapo1121

• PRIVATE E-2

I like strategy game :)

rabcan.a

• PRIVATE E-2

I am big fan of Total War series and I have them all except Attila and this one on my account :). Warhammer is something new and very different and that is why I would definitely like to play the game like the other guys in here :D ... Well Congratz to anyone who wins this amazing game! May it be me or someone else.    

"A-a-almighty Grimgor IronhideI-it troubles me ta... trouble ya... while you're thinkin', but da lads were wonderin'... who'z next!? Hehehe, wot about Ungrim's lot? Doze ginger stunties down at da Slayer keep, hmm? It's a bit of a slog, but it'll be worth it! 'Umies, then? I bet those pretty little citiesburn lovely. Or da North!? Weird powers buildin' dere, bigger an' spikier than normal. We gotta move, boss! Time ta fight! Give da order, yeah-yeah, da order! Say it! Say it! Dah-Ahhh! Uhhhh! Ugh..."
— A rather stupid Golbin underling, the Greenskins trailer

mustafaaltunkas

• PRIVATE E-2

because of a passion for me and incredibly fun

matyszkowiczk

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi, I wanted me to win because I'm a fan of series warhammer and wanted me to play and see how much has changed since the last time I ordered specifically for this new graphics card not to feel the loss of frames

fasdinbadas

• PRIVATE E-2
  • wooooow world
    • fasdinbadas.carbonmade.com

ı dont know what ı wright here but ı want this game and my english isnt enough fot this post so from here ı will right turkish ı hope so do you understand me "abi nolur oyunu yolla ya kurbanın olim yolla valla içim gidiyor hırs yapıp ingilizce öğrenicem şerefsizim ulan gözlerimin önünde gidecek oyun ingilizce bilmiyoruz diye"

wishfire89

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I want to win because I am a huge RTS fan but have never tried this series as of yet, even though I have always been interested in it. Thanks!:)

dr3amcast

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this because it will look good in my games collection. And when i was younger i remember playing the game at the games workshop store
and really enjoyed it i never own the game because it was to expensive at the time. I always like the design of the figures and always wanted to paint them
but never got around to it.

jpcxm

• PRIVATE E-2

I'm a player of empire building/estrategy games since settlers 2/AOE but I love games with a fantasy setting as well, which in this genres are a little scarce these days. TW: Warhammer is exactly what the kind of game I like.

BossDonKato

• STAFF SERGEANT

I want this game because two is better than one :)

gibran.requen

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

I wan to win this game because I want to show it off on my MSI laptop!

masterkeyblade53846

• PRIVATE E-2

I always wanted to try Warhammer and MSI is here to offer me the opportunity. This is amazing!

dude77

• CORPORAL

Pierre de Coubertin motto... And i'm partecipating.

davidkatsburg

• SERGEANT

This game made me thinging about my time playing World of Warcraft, idk maybe because of the flying eagles. Would be cool to do that again!

gokhaneroglu

• PRIVATE E-2

I want that game because I want to power up my msi gtx970 card`s fans :)

adam.durisik

• PRIVATE E-2

please i want win because I've never won anything ;D

willettfx

• CORPORAL

I want to win this Warhammer game because love of creatures.

branislav.makan1994

• PRIVATE E-2

I don't want the game. The game wants me. And who am I to resist a call of higher force? :D

Ok, so seriously, strategy games were the ones who opened the doors to the gaming world for me starting with Starcraft, It's been a while since I played a good strategy and I believe Warhammer to be one of the better strategy games out there. I played Soulstorm and enjoyed it. Also, it should run pretty nice on my Gaming X 1070. :)

Good luck everyone ^^

florian

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi! 
Thanks for this nice promotion!

I would really like to win one of those Game Codes, because I'm a fan of the Warhammer Franchise. Although I'm usually more on the 40K side of things, I'd really like to dabble in the fantasy side for once. Being a SciFi AND Fantasy fan, I generally like both warhammer worlds - but to be honest: one of those two is expensive enough, to build an army. So the other one would have to be digital only ;)

Regards, 
florian

a6m1reisen

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to try this game with my brand new z170a gp carbon and my new 6700k ;)

mchmnn27

• PRIVATE E-2

I would want to win the game. Look really awesome of a game

papi66

• PRIVATE E-2

Witam całą ekipe MSI, w regulaminie nie było (jesli tak to przepraszam) o jezyku w jakim post ma byc napisany.
Jako wielki fan gier z serii Total War, musiałem skorzystać z tak dużej szansy. Swoją przygode z TW zaczynałem jeszcze z Shogunem 1. Teraz po latach nadal gram w Shoguna choć z innym numerkiem. Kilka lat po premierze a nadal jak nowy. Jako mały chłopiec zawsze gdy gra zaczynala sie byc monotonna udawałem że jednostki są mitologiczne. Że ci Samoraje z Yari to elfy, a samuraje z No-Date to wielkie orki. A teraz po latach pojawia sie zwięczenie moich marzeń, Total War Warhammer, tak go sobie wymarzyłem. Imperium, Zielonoskórzy, Wampiry, Chaos i niedawno dodani Zwierzoludzie. Z szczęściem w oczach oglądałem zwiastuny, kiedy wyszedł nowy dodatek odrazu rzuciłem sie na gameplaye z niego.
Pozdrawiam całe MSI
Good Luck all!

invaderdimz

• PRIVATE E-2

valeriucko

• CORPORAL

Hi all,
I would like to win this because I would like to test my new gaming rig thoroughly; I am a real RTS fan and I like so much Total War.
I have never won nothing in any forum contest but i hope this is the day.

Have a nice day and Good Luck!!!

mikehc182

• PRIVATE E-2

I've never won anything...

adriancog

• PRIVATE E-2

I want this game because I played Warhammer when I was a child and I'd like to play!

titus77

• CORPORAL
  • Professional Monster Hunter

I bought the z170 gaming pro on May 20 (4 days before the promotion start)
I also recently bought the msi gtx 1070 gaming X and thi could be an excellent game to play with !!!
MSI Z170 Gaming Pro Bios 1.D0
Core i7 6700K
16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200
MSI GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
500GB SSD + 2TB HD
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

princeanton_ones23

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to have game like warhammer after having seen the Trailer. It's pretty disappointing thou because I bought msi z170a gaming m5 months already and just added it to my products and registered successfully past weeks. Later did i know that the promotions are offline and couldn't own it. Well, good luck to all.

metalboy.lhaired

• PRIVATE E-2

I really want to win, cau0se i love the warhammer series. I even built new PC with MSI gaming m5 and MSI GTX 1080 Gaming to feel free with playing this game. GL for ALL.

samuel.l.overtoom

• PRIVATE E-2

Hello,

On my old computer I played Total War Rome, I really liked it, but it was quite espensive and since my old computer couldn't really handle most games I decided to not buy a new version, it also reminds me of Age of Empires and The Settlers which I both really liked.
Now that I've finally got a new computer,Í'll have to work at least 2 months to buy a new game, the reason for that, is that I'm still having school, so I can't work fulltime, neither do I want to spend all of my freetime on working.
That's why I hope to win,

Kind Regards,

Leonardo

neo987654

• PRIVATE E-2

I want too win because series Warhammer is one of my favourite.He have the one of best story,gameplay,music and climate.For this game I will waiting and stand 6 hours to in IEM to may play beta and great by too win his full version :D

piotrunus

• PRIVATE E-2

Hi

Every week i play WFRP with my friends, i have all parts of total war published before Total war Warhammer , month ago i bought this beautiful R9 270 and i'dlike to see how it runs the total war warhammer.

piter226813

• PRIVATE E-2

I must be one of the keys to the game Total War: Warhammer because I love strategies Creative Assembly. Lots and lots and lots of hours devoted a part of this series, and this is the Medieval 2: Total War. The game drew me to the uncanny. I played Venice, France, Denmark, Hungary and mainly played Polish, which is my home country. I conquered the whole world game playing hard difficulty without doing a single simulation battle. It is known that I had long moments przewaloną in favor of the enemies, but quickly raised my knees, then miejąc strong economy and trade agreements with other countries. I would like to play in Warhammer orcs, because oczytałem about this game and this faction appealed to me, so I hope that rozpatrzycie willingly giving key faithful series ;)

piotrek999-92

• PRIVATE E-2

Why i want to win? Cause of WAAAGH##!

matistar1994

• PRIVATE E-2

Why reallllly I want cd-key for Total War: Warhammer.
Me with my father really likes playing real time strategy, but only I like this fantasy stuff...
I have played Warhammer series since I remember, when I saw that there is Warhammer in Total War series I was stuned.
I was really happy and sad. Happy because omg :o Total War: Warhammer, like two my favourite series of games combined!
Annnnnnnnd sad because my PC is like hamster wheel now. For some reasons slowed down, cant play games. Used to play LoL on high details and now in Mount & Blade I have 8 FPS -.-.
BUT!
Because I am working all my summers/holiday just to get PC on which I can play any game I want!
Yeah cool but then I wont have any money for games etc.
So thats why I really want to have Total War: Warhammer, to be my first game on my new PC.
Play on high details, build massive Chaos army, spill some blood for Khorne!
Cheers :) !

Sarge

• PRIVATE FIRST CLASS

Because I need to complete my collection (I know, I'm alsmo missing ATTILA, but apart from that!) :D

konradus.rusinek

• PRIVATE E-2

I really like the Total War series. I play games in the series since the first Shogun. Warhammer is the first Total War which is set in a fantasy world. I would be very happy if I won and could afford to play it and attach it to the collection.

nikicollazo6

• PRIVATE E-2

I want to win this game because I'm a girl gamer who just got into gaming this year and I've had my eye on the Warhammer series!

raphaelhetman

• PRIVATE E-2

I really enjoy RTS games, so looking for next good game for long hours play :) Total Warhammer its perfect for me and if i dont win any code i buy it anyway ;)

madziasni

• PRIVATE E-2

My boyfriend has this game and still boasts of how good it is in. If I won a copy for myself I could show him that not only he knows the world of Warhammer and is good at RTS games ;)

joker2200

• PRIVATE E-2

I m a fan of world of warhammer

lori997

• PRIVATE E-2

Well...

- Shogun: Total War: 80 hours played
- Medieval: Total War:  60 hours played
- Rome: Total War: 68 hours played
- Medieval II: Total War: 105 hours played
- Empire: Total War: 7 hours played :(
- Napoleon: Total War: 15 hours played
- Total War: Shogun 2: 80 hours played
- Total War: Rome II: 115 hours played
- Total War: Attila: 50 hours played

and...

- Total War:  Warhammer: ...?

I still don't have the latest part of Total War series. But maybe not for long? :)

plserionus

• PRIVATE E-2

12 years have passed since the release of LOTR:BFME. It was the greatest fantasy/strategic game ever. I've played LOTR:BFME hundreds of hours when i was young. Game was simple and rewarding. That feeling when thousands of men/orcs are at your command was breathtaking. Never again there was such a good game in these climates until 26 May 2016 Sega released Total War: Warhammer. I want to feel like a great commander once again and crush my enemies with single order. You can make my dream come true!

bori4s

• PRIVATE E-2

I'm fan of WH 40k and WH fantasy since '80. Space Hulk and Space Crusade on Amiga and desktop, next all Warhammer series on PC and Xbox. Now I only wish Warhammer: Total War.

rockingassassin

• PRIVATE E-2

Well...I want this bcz, I love Warhammer 40k universe. Played all the games and bought everyone of them. But last year there were too many of them. Vermintide, I already have...even Eternal Crusade I've. But regional pricing of this game is too high for my country. So this one is yet to go.

pharamp3000

• CORPORAL

I wish win one code to try my new PC, the GE62 6QC but I haven't got a game for this. It's amazing to use a MSI but without game... It's like dragon without wings...

JOsHHTopic starter

• Global Moderator

WHO ARE THE LUCKY 5 USERS...?
GIVEAWAY IS ENDING SOON!
GOOD LUCK GUYS!

:pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom: :pompom:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up