Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [HELP] MSI Gaming X 1070 No Sisgnal/Black Screen  (Read 1490 times)

aditya.kna.03Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
[HELP] MSI Gaming X 1070 No Sisgnal/Black Screen
« on: 11-September-16, 08:13:22 »

Firstly Sorry if my english is not good enough.

Firstly Sorry if my english is not good enough.
I built a PC with all new part. Everything is normal without graphics card. But then i installed the graphics card to the pc and i found that the monitor is not detect the signal, only black screen and the PC is on. i tried all output from the card hdmi,dvi,displayport but not working. the graphics card led and fan is on but nothing happened on the monitor

My pc specification :
 Gigabyte Z170X UD3 ( Bios F4)
 Intel i5 6600 Processor
 Msi gaming x gtx 1070
 Corsair vengeance LPX 2 x 4GB RAM
 Corsair RM750X PSU
 Monitor Asus LCD VX248

I also want to asking about the RMA. Since i bought the card when i was traveling to united states i cannot RMA at my country, the local retailer refuse it. I try to Submit online RMA request to Msi USA and got approved. Before i send it to USA I would like to know would they accept my RMA ? because for shipping back I use USA address provided by Mail Forwarding company in USA. So after MSI fixed the card it should be ship to my usa address then forward to my country.

Sorry for the long thread. Thanks

Svet

• T9246ED
  • Administrator
Re: [HELP] MSI Gaming X 1070 No Sisgnal/Black Screen
« Reply #1 on: 11-September-16, 15:02:07 »

how do you know that's the card?
have you verified this by testing the card in another computer?

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
  • Yes, that is a picture of me as the Bud Knight.
Re: [HELP] MSI Gaming X 1070 No Sisgnal/Black Screen
« Reply #2 on: 11-September-16, 19:35:39 »

It's somewhat known that there are issues between mixing Gigabyte and MSI hardware. Gigabyte MB and MSI VGA or MSI MB and Gigabyte VGA.....

No idea why it's happening. The best we can usually suggest is that there's some issue on the Gigabyte bios. Most likely if you talk to Gigabyte they will state that the problem is the VGA. So you talk to MSI and they say that the problem is the Gigabyte MB and the BIOS on it.

Honestly, your best bet is to either return (if you can...guessing you can't) the VGA and get a Gigabyte VGA, or get rid of the Gigabyte MB and get an MSI or other brand MB.
Name            Motherboard                                CPU                                              RAM                             GPU                                            
System 1MSI GS73VR-6RFIntel i7 6700HQ16GB DDR4MSI GTX1060 6GB
ServerMSI X370 SLI PlusAMD Ryzen 5 1500X16GB DDR4MSI GTX 1070Ti Armor OC
System 3MSI Z390 GodlikeIntel i9 9900K32GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z 8GB
System 4MSI Z390 Gaming PlusIntel i5 9400F16GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHzMSI HD7770 2GB
Pages: [1]   Go Up