Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WT72: design corresponding to your status  (Read 5287 times)

livingtheworldTopic starter

• Global Moderator

WT72 is a super-powerful desktop replacement. It provides dazzling performance with absolutely no issues. The world’s 1st VR ready mobile workstation allows VR modeling in software such as Stingray. Let’s take a look at the exterior of this amazing creature.

Brushed-black aluminum chassis make WT72 stylish and graceful. The high-quality approach towards its products has given MSI a good reputation. I believe you would especially care about your laptop once it’s a platform for main source of your income. The lid includes appealing shining workstation sigil and MSI logo above. There is a perfect balance of dynamism and aesthetics.

After opening the workstation you will see a 17.3-inch matte display. This IPS-level Full HD (can be also 4K) panel represents accurate deep colors and features wide viewing angles.

The webcam is 1080p and includes 2 built-in mics right next to it.

The chiclet keyboard is by SteelSeries which automatically ensures high quality. Indeed, the keys are comfortable, resilient and have a solid 1.6 mm key travel with 62 grams of required force. I could type fast and had no problem reaching any keys without a hassle. Also, WT72 is equipped with a woofer and 4 speakers by Dynaudio which deliver loud and clear audio.

The touchpad is big and features accurate response. The palm rest area is more than enough for human and just enough for “Hulk”.

The connectivity is rich: 6 USB 3.0 ports, Thunderbolt 3, HDMI, MiniDP, SD slot, mic-in, headphones-out and 7.1-channel S/PDIF output. You may connect up to 4 screens, which is priceless for 3D designers, isn’t it? :)

Conclusion

WT72, top performance mobile workstation with Intel Xeon E3 1505M v5 processor and NVIDIA M5500 graphics card, looks very appealing. It has an excellent display, comfy keyboard, loud speakers and wide variety of I/O ports. Finally, it’s the first VR mobile workstation the in the world. Adding dazzling performance and high efficiency Cooler Boost 3 cooling technology, this model is simply superb. It’s created for the best talents around the world to make their 3D dreams come true.

natskipogito

• SERGEANT
Re: WT72: design corresponding to your status
« Reply #1 on: 24-November-16, 07:10:58 »

so sexy.  can you guys give me one for Christmas? lol

mnessen

• PRIVATE E-2
Re: WT72: design corresponding to your status
« Reply #2 on: 22-March-17, 08:31:20 »

I am wondering if I made a mistake buying my 6th gen WT72 - two failures in a year (same failure both times) - is something not designed properly?
Pages: [1]   Go Up