Close

Register Now!

To Get More Info and Daily Reward.

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: z170A M7 Gaming Bd prochot service question  (Read 914 times)

lybep4n88Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
z170A M7 Gaming Bd prochot service question
« on: 22-March-17, 10:29:43 »

Hi everyone i do not know if this is the right thread to post here but i want to ask something.One day my 6600k cpu downclocked to 800mhz .After alot of search here and there i checked all possible sololution like disabling Intel adaptive thermal monitor ,clear cmos,chceck slow switch etc.After some gaming with VERY good temps it was throttling again.Only working solution was the throttlestop app.Seems my mb sensor failed after 3 months of use.Anyway i contacted Msi and they gave me an adress to send my motherboard (Netherlands) and by looking at the tracking number they recieved it at Friday.My problem is i havent got any response since the adress msg.I havent tried to contact them by phone (i live in Greece) Last msg was 13/3/17 .I dont have any info to check the progress.Anyone had similar experience or knows whats average time and the procedure .

darkhawk

• Global Moderator
  • Yes, that is a picture of me as the Bud Knight.
Re: z170A M7 Gaming Bd prochot service question
« Reply #1 on: 22-March-17, 15:35:43 »

We really won't have any information regarding that. There's nothing that we here can do to help.

Contact MSI directly via : >>How to contact MSI.<<

plutomate

• MAJOR GENERAL
« Reply #2 on: 23-March-17, 02:01:16 »

did you try to check your rma progress here
https://www.msi.com/support/
After service -> Status checking!!! you will need to log in with the account that you used to register motherboard

lybep4n88Topic starter

• PRIVATE E-2
« Reply #3 on: 23-March-17, 03:46:38 »

thanks for the reply i know where rma status is but i dont have an rma number that it asks.i dont know what it is.Product is registered from the first day and i asked support from the menu there .i Just hevent heard from them since i sent the motherboard.I checked post nl and found tha it was delivered
Pages: [1]   Go Up